What's new

CHINA: TIBETAN MONK JAILED FOR ONLINE MESSAGES: RINCHEN TSULTRIM

what rules I violated? by speaking against white colonists made-up lies against china? clearly you are the one mentally sick and need urgent help before you kill yourself

suck whites dick too much is detrimental to your health

@Foxtrot Alpha @waz
kindly handle this shithead - i can respond but it will be egrigious to his morning glory.

@Foxtrot Alpha @waz
kindly handle this shithead - i can respond but it will be egrigious to his morning glory.

@Foxtrot Alpha @waz

please do kindly look into this, this sick person attacked me first in the previous post, all his posts, he resorted to foul language to attack any person speak for China, calling the names

now he is crying foul, how sick is that?

what rules I violated? by speaking against white colonists made-up lies against china? clearly you are the one mentally sick and need urgent help before you kill yourself

reported

@SecularNationalist - I give you another one of the enlightened ones who appears to be one of those curry MSG - having serious d.. envy you can assure and put to rest.

goodness.... you have serious homo tendencies; come here to our islamic run clinics; we have a very good program to rehabilitiate homos like you. you will learn of God and his prophets as well. I will sponsor your treatment gratis.

At this point, the west can neither militarily nor economically take on China, so the only thing left which can still function against China is their big mouths.

Chuck those 2 into ignore bin and not waste any more time with those slime moulds

@SecularNationalist - I give you another one of the enlightened ones who appears to be one of those curry MSG - having serious d.. envy you can assure and put to rest.

goodness.... you have serious homo tendencies; come here to our islamic run clinics; we have a very good program to rehabilitiate homos like you. you will learn of God and his prophets as well. I will sponsor your treatment gratis.

:rofl: you should run to your white master for homo treatment or better, move to middle east or guantanamo, enjoy their democracy bomb and water boarding

Chuck those 2 into ignore bin and not waste any more time with those slime moulds

done
At this point, the west can neither militarily nor economically take on China, so the only thing left which can still function against China is their big mouths.

bingo, use fake news to attack china only backfire on them, nobody believe NY times or BBC anymore, except some white dick suckers

Last edited:
:rofl: you should run to your white master for homo treatment or better, move to middle east, enjoy their democracy bomb

done
nah.... no need to... i guess you are longing for the white master that got you with opium... so much deprivation.

free treatment offered at our islamic community center for drug and brainwashed kids. Offer is open, we will get you in the right path.

we offer treatment irrespective of religion/race of creed.

nah.... no need to... i guess you are longing for the white master that got you with opium... so much deprivation.

we have never been colonized by west, lost battles, yes, but who didn't? even US lost vietnam war. But now we are back.

white masters only apply to you, physically, historically, and mentally

we have never been colonized by west, lost battles, yes, who didn't? even US lost vietnam war

white master only apply to you, physically, historically, and mentally
ah... so much deprivation and smoke of Xi Pooh...

kid - go back to school. dont waste our time.

oh by the way - Mongols took your empire down - how convinent you forget.... British control of China... or Japan... Dont worry your paddyfield indian brethren are awaiting you as well.

ah... so much deprivation and smoke of Xi Pooh...

kid - go back to school. dont waste our time.

oh by the way - Mongols took your empire down - how convinent you forget.... British control of China... or Japan... Dont worry your paddyfield indian brethren are awaiting you as well.

the weed u smoke is so good, I need some of your stuff, :rofl: British control of China, that's why they only occupied a small island HK, but not whole indian sub-continent? Is Inner Mongolia part of Mongolia or China? :rofl:

poor losers so desperate now, even beg for help from incompetent Indians to attack China? :rofl: I so enjoy your heartburn

Last edited:
the weed u smoke is so good, I need some of your stuff, :rofl: British control of China, that's why they only occupied a small island HK? Is Inner Mongolia part of Mongolia or China? :rofl:

poor losers so desperate, now beg for help from incompetent Indians to attack China? :rofl: I so enjoy your heartburn

kid... go back to school. shooh off. so much desperation to get paid bonus.

we have never been colonized by west, lost battles, yes, but who didn't? even US lost vietnam war. But now we are back.

white masters only apply to you, physically, historically, and mentally

dont know which part of history you learned

by massive China was conquered by Tiny Mongols and Japan

dont know which part of history you learned

by massive China was conquered by Tiny Mongols and Japan

do we speak chinese or Mongolian/Japanese ? :rofl:

japan never conquered China, we lost battles but won the war in the end

as for Mongolia, this should be applied to your white masters and ancestors, mass europe whites and muslim middle east conquered by tiny Mongolia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom