What's new

China threatens US with retaliation

now i know why china and pakistan are friend china want to nuke US. pakistan want to nuke India but both cant i think losser like lossers

There toys are dangerous. remem 1962? Even two days is enough to damage anyone. And I would not underestimate China.

1962?
Remember what was their strategy?
First encourage "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" and then back stab.
Present day,China doesn't have a chance to do so and so it is adopting different indirect strategies to tackle with a prominent threat "India"

Believe me,China is not the most intelligent country..
It has adopted USA(The most powerful country) as its enemy,by provoking it,
Israel is not a friend of China,
Russia...We all know:hang2:
India,being the worlds second fastest growing country isn't also in the
Chinese friend list.
The problem is clear and huge for China.
China is inviting its own destruction.:tdown:

Only one reason accounts for this:Over proud,Over confident and boasting rather than working for the long distances to be covered.

My view:Not a healthy situation for China..

China needs to grow out of its communist mentality. Sino-US clashes are more of a result to uncessfully counter each other with own doctrine. Cold war is dead communism is dead china needs to evolve. Or else it will lose to India.

China needs to grow out of its communist mentality. Sino-US clashes are more of a result to uncessfully counter each other with own doctrine. Cold war is dead communism is dead china needs to evolve. Or else it will lose to India.
Bang on target!!:sniper:
China should stop "Warning US" ,it has no power,no authority to do so,if China clashes with US,i think all know what the result will be...:hang2:

Chinese friend list.

Only one reason accounts for this:Over proud,Over confident and boasting rather than working for the long distances to be covered.

A true Indian speaking for himself! The 2010 games are falling for a reason. China has less allies bought with money, yet it's doing better than India by a wide margin, why is this? By this logic, India must be one of the dumbest nations out of the lot then?

Bang on target!!:sniper:
China should stop "Warning US" ,it has no power,no authority to do so,if China clashes with US,i think all know what the result will be...:hang2:

Noob, if there is escalation, there'd be losses on both sides. From your point of view, if there is a China-India battle, India would be destroyed and China'd come out without a scratch.

Well your name suits your perfectly, China would be a bozo if it adopted democracy, at this time, since it'd lead to another India in the makings. Take a look at India's progress shall we? No infrastructure, wide spread poverty and takes no responsibilities. It's the only nation why is THIS BEHIND in setting up the Commonwealth Games.

中华人民共和国;1065776 said:
Noob, if there is escalation, there'd be losses on both sides. From your point of view, if there is a China-India battle, India would be destroyed and China'd come out without a scratch.

China'd come out without a scratch.

129092786498235257.jpg

中华人民共和国;1065783 said:
Well your name suits your perfectly, China would be a bozo if it adopted democracy, at this time, since it'd lead to another India in the makings. Take a look at India's progress shall we? No infrastructure, wide spread poverty and takes no responsibilities. It's the only nation why is THIS BEHIND in setting up the Commonwealth Games.

u cant blame democracy 4 this.basically u dont understand the india.politics,corruption at every level are responsible 4 this.

中华人民共和国;1065843 said:
Noob, if there is escalation, there'd be losses on both sides. From Smileplz' point of view, if there is a China-India battle, India would be destroyed and China'd come out without a scratch.

retardation-demotivational-poster-1206794149.jpg

u also have a thinking!!!!!!!!!!:what::what:

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

中华人民共和国;1065843 said:
Noob, if there is escalation, there'd be losses on both sides. From Smileplz' point of view, if there is a China-India battle, India would be destroyed and China'd come out without a scratch.

retardation-demotivational-poster-1206794149.jpg

u also have a thinking abt war.leave his personal view.

what's up with the indians getting all mad when we're talking about the US? no one mentioned india until some indian started it.

and who the hell is the "pakistani" living in saudi arabia to tell us what to do? saudi arabia is a backwards, wife beating, spineless feudal monarchy that can't even extract its own oil without the white man's (or our) help. there's nothing to be proud of living there.

Chinese friend list.

The USA can kick around India, Europe, and Japan.

But they can't kick around China and Russia.

China is proud, China did not bow to the USA during the cold war. China will never bow to a foreign nation. China will never fall under imperialisation.

Do you know what Imperialism is? It is HEGEMONY

The difference between China and India is that India is the slave of the USA

Revealed: Indian troops in Afghanistan - The Corner - National Review Online

Revealed: Indian troops in Afghanistan

guys, give respect where it is due...china has done tremendously well. it is the upcoming superpower. and china can definitely give USA run for their money. china has done it quietly and indigeniously. we indians should need to learn and respect them. by pulling other people leg we cannot become big. we should make our own way.

Back
Top Bottom