What's new

China tests its stealth bomber H-20's capabilities opposite Ladakh

When are they planning to do a pubic reveal of the H-10 ?

When are they planning to do a pubic reveal of the H-10 ?

Again such a typical fail! There is no H-10 and there will never be one ... and when the H-20 will be unveiled, that's probably only known within XAC and the PLA.

Twas what is commonly known as a typo, or a a typographical error.

don't be such a nazi now.

Oh well ... what a looser! Calling me a Nazi since I pointed towards a stupid mistake while at the same time you (or at least your media) seems to be overambitious!

Reported!

Oh well ... what a looser! Calling me a Nazi since I pointed towards a stupid mistake while at the same time you (or at least your media) seems to be overambitious!

Reported!
a grammar nazi.. jeez.. take it easy, man. I'm not trolling here.

WTF!!!! It's like the Rafale has brought some alien technology to India :hitwall: :hitwall: what world are these Indians living on :hitwall:

a grammar nazi.. jeez.. take it easy, man. I'm not trolling here.

You are trolling and in fact to the worst level! Not trolling would be to say sorry, thank for the correction and explain it was only a mistake, You however went immediately to wild-boar modus and called me a Nazi, which is neither respectful nor justified.

You are trolling and in fact to the worst level! Not trolling would be to say sorry, thank for the correction and explain it was only a mistake, You however went immediately to wild-boar modus and called me a Nazi, which is neither respectful nor justified.
I meant the grammar kind, obviously. Please take my word for it, and it would be nice if you took that -ve strike off of me as there was no ill intent or malevolence behind that at all.

and oops, I see your flags..

Anyway, honestly didn't mean it. Why would I troll you of all people, anyway ? lol that's just absurd..

tc

I meant the grammar kind, obviously. Please take my word for it, and it would be nice if you took that -ve strike off of me as there was no ill intent or malevolence behind that at all.

and oops, I see your flags..

Anyway, honestly didn't mean it. Why would I troll you of all people, anyway ? lol that's just absurd..

tc
this not trolling or what, indirectly insulting others, reported

Back
Top Bottom