What's new

China test its J-10 fighters near borders with India.

what is it was it like fly by tease to indian or what:coffee:
According to the PLA officer, practicing air strike sorties under high-altitude conditions: video of exercise

Chinese cant do anything. period. it is better for them to beg peace with India or else India gonna give a very very bad crushing defeat to them next time. So chinese better avoid doing anything to piss off India that much so as to result in a war.
well if china wants to save itself, then it better act quickly. :lol: or the MKIs will finish off and rid the pure lands of Tibet of the Junk J-10s.
Thanks for admitting our J-10 air strike exercises in Tibet are pissing off india :D

According to the PLA officer, practicing air strike sorties under high-altitude conditions: video of exercise

Thanks for admitting our J-10 air strike exercises in Tibet are pissing off india :D

no that is not pissing off. I mean dont think J-10 can save u. its presence on no presence has no effect. J-10,11 is just practice drones for MKIs.

Lion is quick and dexterous, not retard as your army in 1962.
We never wake you up ,you head up onto a wall called china by yourself in1962,

Like I said, nothing to boast about here for China, Politically, Yes You are right but the comparision here is with Army. Like I told earlier, We had better kill rates.

no its china's wet nightmare. if J-10 gives u peace and u think it will protect u against MKIs then u r mistaken badly.

What make you think that your MKI is so mighty againsy J-10? Did Indian airforce had encountered J10 in aircombat b4? you just make a bollywood dream about your MKI...sur in Bollywood, you Indians can pretend to shoot 10 j-10 without any lost...LMAO

What make you think that your MKI is so mighty againsy J-10? Did Indian airforce had encountered J10 in aircombat b4? you just make a bollywood dream about your MKI...sur in Bollywood, you Indians can pretend to shoot 10 j-10 without any lost...LMAO

we might loose one for 40-50 J-10s due to some glitch :lol:

Indeed I feel terrible for my english and be shamefull..because my country has not been colonized long enought to use english as standard universal offical language as India is doing..otherwise I will certainly bit you with my english...we're really envy and jealous of India for excellency on foreign language :lol:

you need to sharpen the english language and your knowledge about India. Unless the aim is specifically to come off as a tool, in which case excellent work :tup:

Back
Top Bottom