What's new

China test its J-10 fighters near borders with India.

your playing the same broken record again. like I said before, you are welcome to form your military tactics on the assumptions you made.
You're opinions are worth dirt as long as Arunachal is still ours.

couldn't care less about "arunachal".

as long as your capital city is 300km away from our border, we are happy.

buy yourself a ticket, see the huge difference between your blackwater nation and us
91339324.jpg

as long as your capital city is 300km away from our border, we are happy.

when the business calls for it , i will happily visit the mainland. no issues there.
as long as delhi is 300km from the border??? of course it will be there, we dont foresee any radical tectonic shifts in the near future.

I'm pretty sure that most indian people can't even afford for iphone "made in China" let alone the quality

That's theorical bollywood MKI...has never been a combat proven aircraft...so claiming that MKI better than J10,11,15 is just a bollywood thinking
]
lol a factor driven economy laughing at other industrial capacity
just have a look at the table from WIPO that puts india as factor driven primitive society, reality plays really cruel to indians
p.aspx
[/URL][/IMG]

yet those clueless bunch keeps ranting about their assembled MKI, even the russian provided best quality parts to India but due to their primitive knowledge and skills it is very likely to add another life-time crashing 'test' regiment

Oh FFS!! As long as these planes are flying in their territory it is irrelevant where it is in relation to another nation. The LCA has been tested in locations very close to Pakistan and China, it makes sense as in the case of conflict it is these places the fighters may have to operate in.

Anyways, things will always deviate from the topic. J-10 testing is fair, Chineese doing it on their own territory, close to the reality or scenarios in which the fighters have to operate . Atleast i dont see any awe factor in it, all we can do is keep calm and relax. World War 3 is not happening in next 24 hrs at least.:)

And did I sleep through the war in which Chongdu 10 proved its combat worthiness?:lol:

Pragmatist chinese never claim that J-10 will have ratio 10 to 1 kill against MKi in china's favor nor to claim that it's better than MKI....maybe Timetravel indeed has made some "time travel" to future to wetness the areal combat of J10-vs MKI...LMAO

Pragmatist chinese never claim that J-10 will have ratio 10 to 1 kill against MKi in china's favor nor to claim that it's better than MKI....maybe Timetravel indeed has made some "time travel" to future to wetness the areal combat of J10-vs MKI...LMAO

:lol: Wow not many pragmatic chinese on this forum then I guess? given the number of claims made by your comrades about J-11 BS, J-13 BS J-16 BS, J 17BS, and many other BS variants being many times superior than the original Sukhoi made flankers.

:lol: Wow not many pragmatic chinese on this forum then I guess? given the number of claims made by your comrades about J-11 BS, J-13 BS J-16 BS, J 17BS, and many other BS variants being many times superior than the original Sukhoi made flankers.

It's pretty much obvious...Only retard will keep 1990's original sukhoi design unchanged in 21st century: if we haven't made any improvement to this basic design aircraft that Russia has sold us...then you Indian will not find the need to search for Rafale to counter Chinese J-11s...

It's pretty much obvious...Only retard will keep 1990's original sukhoi design unchanged in 21st century: if we haven't made any improvement to this basic design aircraft that Russia has sold us...then you Indian will not find the need to search for Rafale to counter Chinese J-11s...

Guess that makes the Chinese retards then? Cause there is no change in the design of the airframe?

Apple products are made in China... So you can't really.... Oh well...

I am not making fun of India's victimhood. I think it is a tragedy. I also think it is a tragedy for Indians to repeat colonial thought and racial imperialism.
What happened to the hindu civilization for 1000 years is not really a tragedy. Remember 1962, just because they lost a war doesn't mean they were the victims. It's far more likely that they were the aggressors and simply bit off more than they could chew, so they got what they deserved.

What happened to the hindu civilization for 1000 years is not really a tragedy. Remember 1962, just because they lost a war doesn't mean they were the victims. It's far more likely that they were the aggressors and simply bit off more than they could chew, so they got what they deserved.
as it is in Chinese saying '好高骛远,打肿脸充胖子'``lol

their is chinese says " when you can't complete with enemy with facts on the topic then change the topic and started fantasy thing "

Those Chines Fanboys / PAk talking about Chiens enplane can't even have plane which is designed in 21st century which can have 360 degree radar coverage , while india's have russia 80's design plane have 360 Radar coverage"

So when Chinese Humiliated with simple facts how inferior they planes of 21st century is and they can't counter they start going other ares .....Cmon man you can accept that your plane is inferior.

Junk-10 lost against MiG-29 in Myanmar, even after Myanmar is pro-chinese and is in China's backyard, even after Chinese offered bribes, extremely relaxed payment conditions and loans. That tells a lot about that plane.

China's J-10 suffered its first overseas defeat to the Mig-29 Fulcrum

Now J-10 is competing againt Rafale, and Eurofighter in Serbia. It's like Chinese Iphone competing with Iphone4. No chance in hell would it win.

Back
Top Bottom