What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
too right, just like how british, french, mexican and spanish treated american!!!

rightttt, China one child policy won't prevent their wills to fight and to burn down your evil country!!!!

one-child China has more morale than ever your little punk vietnam could imagine of!!! :azn:

don't believe, try it!!!!
Sin Pateh, I am just noticing the change on your country flag.:no: You have converted successfully from Ghana's flag to Cambodia' flag. Congratulate to you! :cheesy:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/147669-war-south-china-sea-inevitable-9.html

Vietnamese must be extremely proud to compare their tiny country to a giant whose economy is 100 times bigger.so we are here just teasing them to have fun,in real world Vietnam is worlds away behind China.can not be discussed together.

Vietnam cant be serious.

China would batter vietnam in no time at all.If i were china i would also destory vietnam nuclear planets.Just to make sure lol

Thats what US thought too when they went to war with North Vietnam in 1955 and had to retreat in humiliation after 20years. This time Vietnam is united and has backing of the US & Russia and many other countries

Vietnamese must be extremely proud to compare their tiny country to a giant whose economy is 100 times bigger.so we are here just teasing them to have fun,in real world Vietnam is worlds away behind China.can not be discussed together.

LOL, you're funny. Of course we are proud about our country. If we aren't proud about it, then who else's doing it for us? YOU? :lol:

Thats what US thought too when they went to war with North Vietnam in 1955 and had to retreat in humiliation after 20years. This time Vietnam is united and has backing of the US & Russia and many other countries

I am thankful that there are still some bright souls left on this planet. :partay:

rightttt, China one child policy won't prevent their wills to fight and to burn down your evil country!!!!

one-child China has more morale than ever your little punk vietnam could imagine of!!! :azn:

don't believe, try it!!!!
Why don't you show your real face and show off your prided national flag?:no: Do you shame to true flag of your country? You make me funny.:rofl:

Why don't you show your real face and show off your prided national flag?:no: Do you shame to true flag of your country? You make me funny.:rofl:

When trolls do not see what they want to hear from others they start questioning the nationality of the other members.

Here comes Indian aid for VN! Now where did the Viet that said "I am a one man army" go to? So seems like VN need India, Jap, US and Russia help now. I wonder what country is next!

Viets are clowns not kids. LOL!

Chinese are dogs, not smart. :lol:

Here comes Indian aid for VN! Now where did the Viet that said "I am a one man army" go to? So seems like VN need India, Jap, US and Russia help now. I wonder what country is next!

You just got tricked. Just proved that you're dumb. :lol:

Start watching the UFC and MMA, you might find someone.

clowns find nothing new to say then derail the thread to another topic!!!

Well we all know your friking mind everything belong to vietnam is great even your martial arts (which heavily reversed from Chinese ones) and your fighters so called Cung Le is invincible on the fighting stage, but if I wasn't too wrong that this guy got his face bursted to blood the last time when he challenged a young white amateur kid, and we all know that Cung Le is playing a Chinese martial art named "Sandou" which drive him to famous these days!!!!

here is some viets "butt-spakned" pride!!!

CUNG LE VS SCOTT SMITH! KO HIGHLIGHT! - YouTube

this little punk viet in grey short pants got his axx spanked roughly after tried to challenge a Thai fighter!!! :azn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bWb...xt=C32a27afUDOEgsToPDskKEwfmnQUkQQRp_Le0Hvek1

here is some Chinese joke martial arts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJNBTmo46I&list=PL8AF9AAA351DD5324&index=1&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdiA...xt=C3391e01UDOEgsToPDskK77OsfJBI-ujAQu3dR11Ol

viets losers if not having anything new to say then will be bring in paranoid stuffs to whine or threaten like these!!!

Yeah you better pray everyday when you walk on the street cuz you might get shot by an Indian or a Viet. Nobody will give a damn on how you die. :triniti:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...r-kim-jong-il-69-has-died-22.html#post2409229

What a clownish kiddo viets!!!!

Chinese are dogs, not smart. :lol:

You just got tricked. Just proved that you're dumb. :lol:

Where is Vietnam in Globalfirepower.com?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

clowns find nothing new to say then derail the thread to another topic!!!

Well we all know i your friking mind everything belong to vietnam is great even your martial arts (which heavily reversed from Chinese ones) and your fighters so called Cung Le is invincible on the fighting stage, but if I wasn't too wrong that this guy got his face bursted to blood the last time when he challenged a young white amateur kid, and we all know that Cung Le is playing a Chinese martial art named "Sandou" which drive him to famous these days!!!!

CUNG LE VS SCOTT SMITH! KO HIGHLIGHT! - YouTube

viets losers if not having anything new to say then will be bring into paranoid things to whine or threatening like others a foolish kids!!!

So shame for the viets!!!!

Viet got owned by his French master again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom