What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I think Ghenghis khan already did. He almost wiped out the entire Chinese dogs. We were the only Asian who could stand up to Ghenghis Khan.

Learn your history you Viet swamp monkey!

1) Genghis Kahn conquered half of China. You Viets didn't stand up against GK. You Viet Monkies stood up against incompetant Kublai Kahn.
2) Vietnam belongs to China.

Learn your history you Viet swamp monkey!

1) Genghis Kahn conquered half of China. You Viets didn't stand up against GK. You Viet Monkies stood up against incompetant Kublai Kahn.
2) Vietnam belongs to China.

HAHAHHAHAH!!! Kublai Khan is another generatoin of Ghenghis Khan, idiot. You got slaughtered by Ghenghis Khan like piece of meat.

Hehe, so be a good trash bin, then Japan can allow you to be treated at lowest rank of Human being(Japanese didn't treat Chinese as human in WW 2) :P

haha,that's what we treated Japanese after we won the war and we liberated north Vietnam from Japanese occupation by accepting Japanese surrender to ROC troops in Vietnam.we also put thousands of Japanese POWs into hundreds of concentration camps.

54372.jpg

882dd4d.jpg

28376.jpg

9986_950.jpg

1667.jpg

74731.jpg

hg8497.jpg

LOL, I think Ghenghis khan already did. He almost wiped out the entire Chinese dogs. We were the only Asian who could stand up to Ghenghis Khan.
Really? Then how come Vietnam was still a Chinese vassal state in both Ming and Qing dynasties before becoming a French colony?

Did you enjoy paying your tribute to China and kneeing before our emperor as a vassal state?
Victory_banquet_of_the_emperor_to_greet_Nguyen_Quang-Hien%2C_the_envoi_of_Nguyen_Hue.jpg

haha,one of my middle school classmate is a direct descendant of Ghenghis khan,his family used to be a big lord family before 1949,his name is 布赫.now he is a Chinese and loves China and hates Vietnam more than most Chinese people,and ethnic Mongolians do have a hot temper sometimes though.

Star√ation;2419203 said:
Viva_Viet was such a troll. I really doubt whether he is a Vietnamese.

Well, i've seen many Viet Ultranationalists behaved exactly like him, so he is not a special case to me.

I have so many ethnic Mongolian friends,they love China just like every Chinese,China has twice as many Mongolians as that in the republic of Mongolia.

japanese also treat yours either, don't blind your eyes to the starvation in 1945-1949 that caused by Japan imperial army!!! The incidence that took away almost 4 millions people in your north vietnam!!!

How thick face you come up to such shameless yelling on others!!!

Even nowadays the East Asian from Korean to Japanese don't give a damn care who you are!!! They keeps beating your labors and brides as nonhuman being and your government is just stay quite and your people are screaming in frustration!!!

Japan keeps jailing your vietnamese pilots and fly attendants dual to their trading thieffed stuffs such as jewelries, watches, ladies cosmetics, even black money!!! your vietnamese are too famous in Japan and south korea, everywhere your people appear there will be stealing, smuggling, and gangs!!!

Is that not shame enough????
I come to surprise with your knowledge about Vietnamese history. That's amazing.
But look like there were some minor errors. The number "4 millions" was quite overestimated, total population of North Vietnam at that time was about a dozen. And that great starvation could not blame the Japanese army alone, there were series of nature disasters in the year 1945. Anyway, the Japanese help us a lot in restoring the country after the war.
Everything come with their price you know. We fully realize all the hardship we have to face to develop our country. In order to be a developed country like today, the Japanese and Korean people also have to endure a lot. You could find info about how many Japanese die of exhaustion due to overworking ever year.

Viva_Viet is just a single individual. No one know who he is. He does not represent the Vietnamese people or have the right to do or to talk on behalf of Vietnamese people. In replying to his post you have used such offensive and disgraceful words toward Vietnamese people, I feel sorry for you.
I have a Cambodian classmate when I was in high school. He was always one of the guys that score the best every single test. He showed me a very possessive impression about Cambodian despite we don't have a close relationship.

I have so many ethnic Mongolian friends,they love China just like every Chinese,China has twice as many Mongolians as that in the republic of Mongolia.

China has the most mongols in the world. Mongols in China are growing by 2.3% compared to outer Mongolia mongols growing by 1.6%.

Viets can't beat China so they pull in their former masters such as the US, French, Japs, Mongols to beat China. VN so tough talk 1v1 dont bring in other nations.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

You know what scratch that. China is leagues ahead of VN. Chinese should not compare themselves to their slaves VN. VN should be giving Chinese tributes. China should have a Yongle again. Invade all of Vietnam and sinonize them with brutality. :-)

I always have to bring this website up: Globalfirepower.com

Viets please answer the question: Why aren't you in the top 30? Let alone 50! Can't even beat Singapore, a small little dot! LOLOLOLOLOL!

对越自卫反击战中解放军彪悍侦察部队!! 第五张上那个挎着56-1冲锋枪、背着行囊的络腮胡子是炮兵班长白景茹(蒙古族)
haha,many of our 1979 Sino-Vietnnam war heros are ethnic Mongolians,but they do have a hot temper sometime though

Sino-Vietnnam war hero,Mongolian soldier 白景茹 in scout mission.
mong56333.jpg

haha,Vietnamese love to refer to Mongols and dont know Mongol PLA soldiers wont least hesitate to break those tiny Vietnamese necks to defend China.

Star√ation;2419262 said:
I come to surprise with your knowledge about Vietnamese history. That's amazing.
But look like there were some minor errors. The number "4 millions" was quite overestimated, total population of North Vietnam at that time was about a dozen. And that great starvation could not blame the Japanese army alone, there were series of nature disasters in the year 1945. Anyway, the Japanese help us a lot in restoring the country after the war.
Everything come with their price you know. We fully realize all the hardship we have to face to develop our country. In order to be a developed country like today, the Japanese and Korean people also have to endure a lot. You could find info about how many Japanese die of exhaustion due to overworking ever year.

Viva_Viet is just a single individual. No one know who he is. He does not represent the Vietnamese people or have the right to do or to talk on behalf of Vietnamese people. In replying to his post you have used such offensive and disgraceful words toward Vietnamese people, I feel sorry for you.
I have a Cambodian classmate when I was in high school. He was always one of the guys that score the best every single test. He showed me a very possessive impression about Cambodian despite we don't have a close relationship.

humm, sorry for my tickling to your idol japanese and the taking off pants of your fellow vietnamese so called viva_viet!!!

i know in your vietnam nowadays, people very love and pro japanese just because of what japan did to China in the past, I mean the evil guilty the imperial army had committed in China!!! your viets are now dreaming of becoming a new japan empire so you can stuck up with China, I was just aimed that point to itch you out of confession!!!

Thanks you!!!

---------------------

and about your trying to washing dusts for your fellow viets here, sorry I won't give a damn care!!!!

----------------------

haha,Vietnamese love to refer to Mongols and dont know Mongol PLA soldiers wont least hesitate to break those tiny Vietnamese necks to defend China.

Mongols had slaughtered vietnam many times in the past but those shameless viets here won't admit the truth, all things that could downgrade China will be used to please viets low ego!!!

Because they weren't prepared and f.ked up.

Good, he can worship himself with Satan and continue to pursue his dreams on hate. I'm Vietnamese and I got a hot temper sometimes.

you dont have a powerful country behind you to back up your hot temper,haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom