What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
26,000 Chinese died while 30,000 Viets died + 100,000 Viet Civilians died(Not civilians but MILITIAS). This is what is going to happen to you Viet boy. You will fight for Vietnam and when you die, VN gov will say that you were just a civilian. That is how VN makes themselves look good. ROFL!!!

the real facts and figures:
Chinese causalities:6,954 killed and 14,800 wounded,[5] and 238 Prisoners of War[26] in the course of the war.

Vietnamese causalities:
international estimation: 70,000
China's claim: 100,100 killed in total, Wounded: more than 10,000
2210 Prisoners of War.

the real facts and figures:

I saw it on Wiki and I calculated that for every 1 PLA soldier 21 Viets died. Now here is the truth Viets. Defect from that ***** you call Vietnam and become part of China. You too can share the glory! Afterall you were ONCE CHINESE! LOL!!!!:azn:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

China always wants to invade Vietnam, but you always was defeated. Is that why you hate Vietnam?:cheesy:

Is that why North Vietnam was decimated completely by PLA? LOL! Defeated? You fools didn't even touch China's border. HAHAHAHA!

Just ask to any Pakistani member here, how did we help them during the flood. :coffee:
They said you didn't give a dime
China is still a developing country, with a low per capita income. We can't just give out "charity" like the Westerners can.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-us-but-doesnt-pay-dime-pak-govt-2.html
TigerOfQin said:
I saw it on Wiki and I calculated that for every 1 PLA soldier 21 Viets died. Now here is the truth Viets. Defect from that ***** you call Vietnam and become part of China. You too can share the glory! Afterall you were ONCE CHINESE! LOL!!!
Glory in animal's ways , dude, human must declare war before fighting :coffee:

the most stupid thing China did was to help N.Vietnam fight the south and US.we shoud've kept them divided.

the most stupid thing China did was to help N.Vietnam fight the south and US.we shoud've kept them divided.

The next time Vietnam goes war with China, it will not just have 6 provinces being destroyed, but it will get broken into half.

China takes back the northern part, and the southern part goes Laos and Cambordia.

Very weak argument. How ironic that this is the same excuse Americans give when they clearly lost the war in Vietnam. Americans said they did not declare a war with Vietnam so they didn't lose the Vietnam War. ROFL!!! Hypocritical Viets.
Bcz South .VN govt begged for US protectionso US can say that didn't invade VN, but No VN govt. begged for China protection in 1979.
beijingwalker said:
aid for Pakistan flood.China :240 million dollars,US:150 million dollars.so you dont think 240 million dollar is worth a dime?how much money do you have and give?
Link fist, pls ,

btw: I don't post in most of China thread as you said:coffee:
ChineseTiger1986 said:
The next time Vietnam goes war with China, it will not just have 6 provinces being destroyed, but it will get broken into half.

And we will count to your 20 billion loan we still owe you again , pls declare war first for the dignity of Human being :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom