What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

conveniently forgetting history?

Check up with the CCP about 100 years of National Shame.

You think I don't know about the century of humiliation? :P Here is the difference though:

Britain colonized (and created) the whole of India.

But China itself was never fully colonized, they only got one tiny island called HK.

Hong Kong made the most out of a bad situation, and transformed itself into an advanced economy.

India on the other hand... just went backwards, and kept going backwards.

You think I don't know about the century of humiliation? :P Here is the difference though:

But China itself was never fully colonized, they only got one tiny island called HK.

Hong Kong made the most out of a bad situation, and transformed itself into an advanced economy.

And do you believe that your century of humiliation is over?

chill guys...........have some fun??i thought chinese are also present;)

look this dlf ipl advertisement...
chinese in ad

Last edited by a moderator:

dude that Tik Tik guy doesnt have a common brain dont waste time on that fly, there are groups and groups indians flooding to China now, they know better than TikTik guy which country is backward and shame

The “Century of Humiliation” refers to the 100+ years from the First Opium War in 1840 to the founding of the People’s Republic of China in 1949. While the phrase isn’t exactly part of normal conversation these days, it certainly is still in use. An online martyrs memorial website, 血铸中华, or “Blood Casting Chinese”(?), uses the URL xzzh.china5000.cn has a redirect to its main domain name, which is [url=http://xzzh.china5000.cn/, which uses the more well-known reference to China’s 5000 year history. The site is run by the China Youth League (Hu Jintao’s power base) and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

Should be adequate for the Chinese who know little about their own country and its happening since there is no free flow of information except those that are regulated as if the Chinese were little children who do not know what is good for them!!

Of course, they conveniently forget Nanjing and Shanghai.

And of course their one time Masters the Japanese!

We should not mock the Chinese people thus. They have enough problems - it is like making fun of a paraplegic - it is mean and uncalled for. They have been force fed lies by their state institutions and media. Such indoctrination takes years to overcome. We must patiently hear them out and as a more enlightened nation in the neighborhood help them a bit more. Giving refugee status to some Chinese citizens is not enough.

Exactly Jackie! I knew you'd come through for me. Why would the Guru of the "civilized world" lower himself to the level of the not yet evolved? Father Macaulay surely didn't go through hell and high water to educate the master Sahibs so they can banter useless words with the sniffers ...

I love Free India, I really do.

On the day when I do manage to "escape" ... I wanna live in Goa, though.

Exactly Jackie! I knew you'd come through for me. Why would the Guru of the "civilized world" lower himself to the level of the not yet evolved? Father Macaulay surely didn't go through hell and high water to educate the master Sahibs so they can banter useless words with the sniffers ...

I love Free India, I really do.

On the day when I do manage to "escape" ... I wanna live in Goa, though.

Aren't you in Canada already? So you already escaped. Anyways, we do not consider our country to be the Guru of the "civilized world" - I have always maintained that we can all learn a lot from each other. India can learn from China on how to build infrastructure. China can learn from India the concepts of tolerance and democracy. Both of us can learn Human Rights from many parts of Europe.

Oh and I am looking for a villa in Goa. You are welcome to stay if you like.

Sh!t, a commie website? Can it be? I am still waiting for a few characters with "animal radicals" ...

Honestly professor, let it go, too.

Aren't you in Canada already? So you already escaped. Anyways, we do not consider our country to be the Guru of the "civilized world" - I have always maintained that we can all learn a lot from each other. India can learn from China on how to build infrastructure. China can learn from India the concepts of tolerance and democracy. Both of us can learn Human Rights from many parts of Europe.

Oh and I am looking for a villa in Goa. You are welcome to stay if you like.

Now hold on Jackie ... according to Professor Tiki my mind is still "imprisoned" ... not to mention the effects of opium tend to be long lasting.

I yearn to be "free", you know.

In all seriousness, my friends do tell me Goa is the place to be and I plan on making the trip.

Sh!t, a commie website? Can it be? I am still waiting for a few characters with "animal radicals" ...

Honestly professor, let it go, too.

Let us forget the animal radicals for now.

Let us merely stick to the barbarians and the manner in which the genetic exchange was organised by the real Hans!

It is now nice to know conveniently when the Humiliation issue of 100 + years come in, it becomes a Commie website.

If Hop Scotch was an Olympic sport you would have all the medals there on display = flip flop!

Ah you disappoint me professor ... I am always in for a Chinese linguistic lesson ... from anyone.

So how about barbarians and Hans and genetic exchange?

Hmmm....where is this thread going? The point I wanted to discuss was why Chinese government is incapable of doing things in an open, transparent manner, according to well established legal principles, and has to always resort to underhanded ways. And here we are, paid communists sticking to their Golden China stand and the rest mocking them for that. And we are all stuck. I guess no debating here. I wouldnt mind if the moderators closed out this thread.

The average IQ of certain Indians and Americans, not all, but a certain subset, is a disturbing trend. Why is it that the average IQ of India is only 81 yet Indians produce some of the best students of science and engineering? The only logical conclusion is that the smart Indians are too busy doing real work to better their country, while certain low IQ inferiors are too busy spewing verbal sh*t online to contribute to their country. Is it any wonder then that India is so behind economically, socially and culturally? The low IQ inferiors of India have no interest in helping their own country, only in insulting other ones, while too many high IQ Indians are contributing to the US, not India, and subsequently helping propping the US up inspite of white American's low IQ.

Now hold on Jackie ... according to Professor Tiki my mind is still "imprisoned" ... not to mention the effects of opium tend to be long lasting.

I yearn to be "free", you know.

In all seriousness, my friends do tell me Goa is the place to be and I plan on making the trip.

Goa is great - hands down the worst customer service culture in India after Bengal but it is so damn beautiful and relaxing. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. You live in Canada. As an Indian, I hate it when any activist is imprisoned - even if they are fringe lunatics Arundhati Roy or guys like Binayak Sen. Heck, I even see why the Maoists' perspective and see why they have a point. Are you telling me that Chinese society can't handle a few dissidents roaming around free?

Please tell me why an Indian friend of mine once told to me:

'there is freedom of speech in India, but there is no freedom after speech'.

Back
Top Bottom