What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

Then why do the majority of Indians practice open defecation?

In trying to imply that we are a "lower species", your argument backfired on itself.

Same way as the Chinese.

Do you want me to reproduce the Guidelines Given to the Chinese before the Olympics?

Tanlixiang was once friendly to Indians here too. :D

Like I said, the China/India relationship is one of those very rare cases, where increased cultural contact may actually increase hostility.

i was ,i will remain china friendly.........even after ur india bashing......
and ur later statement,u r wrong!!!

change ur lenses sir.....

Buddy ... get a grip. Macaulay b@stards are not worth you dragging yourself through the mud.

Let the professor and the clown have it ... really.

Maybe the Opium eaters are better off with not only the British kicking the living hell, but practically every European nation and the Japanese.

100 Years of National Shame is what they lament about these days!

What is the real National Shame is that while the speak highly of their Civilisation, their language indicates emanating from the sewers of China.

Ask me if I F**king care? You Indian trolls constantly call us brainwashed commies incapable of independent thought and we're supposed to be nice?

I treat people how they treat me. Nothing more nothing less.

Being in the west, you still display the mentality expected thou of a 50 Cent Worker.
Get what you deserve:facepalm:

. .

Maybe the Opium eaters are better off with not only the British kicking the living hell, but practically every European nation and the Japanese.

100 Years of National Shame is what they lament about these days!

Is this your new nickname for us? :P

Oh, by the way, if anyone here has any intelligent ideas to spare, why not join the two threads I recently started.

I used to think you are the sensible one ...

You can't out-"commie" the clown.

Well, suit yourself.

Tanlixiang was once friendly to Indians here too. :D

Like I said, the China/India relationship is one of those very rare cases, where increased cultural contact may actually increase hostility.

That is so sad. From the days of Xuanzang 1400 years ago to Dr. Kotnis in the 1940s - India has done all it can as an older brother of China in providing education and relief.

It took the British 300 years in India.

And it took less than 100 years with the Chinese!

Speaks volumes!

We are talking for the Mainlainders who are known to be some of the most Stammering People.

. . .

dont worry about injustic in china, injustice happens in every country... on the other hand u should start to worry about to change ur low caste surname so wont be treated as a sl**e, and will be able to get a visa to get out the slum where full of diaria.. civilized countries welcome those suffering poor indians

dont worry about injustic in china, injustice happens in every country... on the other hand u should start to worry about to change ur low caste surname so wont be treated as a sl**e, and will be able to get a visa to get out the slum where full of diaria.. civilized countries welcome those suffering poor indians

And the southern barbarians of China?

The sad part of the Chinese, is that they prove Mao is right about the Chinese, when he called them 'frogs in the well'.

That is precisely why China moved away from his ideology and is doing so well today. People today actually considers Deng Xiaoping a better political figure than Mao.
This puts the last nail into the Mao dynasty for you. You need to stop missing the woods of the forrest and embarrass yourself further like that. Times have changed my dear guru friend.

Where has anyone denied that Maoists are locked up in Jail. And it does not require the international media to bring it to the notice. The Indian media is active to bring such issues up. In China, the media is state controlled and so everything is under the carpet, till the international media unearths it!!

The point here isn't the denial of Maoist getting locked up or not. But the fact that they are locked up. By your logics of how Weiwei shouldn't have been imprisoned, then the honorable gentleman 'Dr. Binayak Sen' should not have been imprisoned too. Where was his crime? why was he awarded the prestigious Jonathan Mann Award for Global Health and Human Rights in 2008? and why did international media show much concern for his imprisonment and is pressing for his release?

The Indian media is active enough to bring such issues up but its government is defying the will of the people and as said before by myself. Are you too coward to admit that your 'democracy' of the 'free world' is a system so fair that it doesn't be sweep its minority underneath the carpet? :azn:

The other difference between China and India is that in India, the Maoists are brought to the court and international people are allowed to attend the proceedings as also the local people and even the Maoist.

Your statement failed to show that in India it is ok to associate someone with Maoist and then placing them under false imprisonment? There is also no stopping the minority from being swept underneath the carpet. Mind you Dr. Binayak Sen was fortunate enough to be under international media spotlight. Just imagine the not so fortunate ones out of the 1.2billion+ population.

And what is more, it is only when the court sentence is heard would a person be taken to be guilty.

This is a perfect demonstration of how the 'democratic' society of the 'free world' India and the 'communist' society of China are linked. The only difference in China is we execute them when thhey are found guilty to ease their suffering and to prevent the waste of tax payers money. In India they prefer to bring them back into lengthy trials, or take them in again after release for further trivial and falsely accused crime and have them remain in prison indefinitely at the expense of the tax payers money.

Further, the Indian media runs articles, some favouring these Maoists and none can stop them. In China is zero.

Further, having media run articles is one thing. Seeing a change in govenment actions is another? it doesn't stop the 'democratic' society of the 'free world' from sweeping the minority underneath the carpet does it? :lol:

In India, politicians like Swami Agnivesh and others carry out agitation on behalf of the Maoist. In China, none dare to speak up for dissidents.

I was told one time that in India they say 'we have freedom of speech, but we have no freedom after speech'. Is that true?

In short, in India, there are avenues for justice.

Yes and in China they have 110,000 Lawyers and over 9,000 law offices. They are there to paint their toe nails and pick their noses for money?

In China, you are dead meat without any proper trial.

In India, you become the liability of tax payers regardless of the outcomes of trials. Heck they have a system where people like Swami Agnivesh are allowed to have links but throw someone like Dr. Binayak Sen into prison for having same links? Oh where art thou irony..

Dr.+Binayak+Sen+3.jpg

We should not mock the Chinese people thus. They have enough problems - it is like making fun of a paraplegic - it is mean and uncalled for. They have been force fed lies by their state institutions and media. Such indoctrination takes years to overcome. We must patiently hear them out and as a more enlightened nation in the neighborhood help them a bit more. Giving refugee status to some Chinese citizens is not enough.

Back
Top Bottom