What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

And this has to do with Chinese activists being jailed, right?

something must have frozen even on the top!

Absolute Zero!!

lol calling others to derail the topic while u r the king of off-topic``lol, pure loser` :D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I love my country for its achievements, modernity, and courage to fight against all odds. What do you love your country for? Tell me one logical reason why someone would love India? This is a serious question.

maybe diaria looking curry``? :P

India is free? Who told you that India is free? How many bribes do you pay every day? There's no bribes in a Chinese jail but there are bribes everywhere in India. What will happen if you owe money, ever hear of debt slavery? There's no debt slavery in a Chinese jail but there's debt slavery for so called free people in India. Fact is, prisoners in China live better lives than the average Indian.

Of course, there is no bribes in China.

But then which China are you talking about?

What has bribe got to do with being free.

Even a tip is a bribe, since it means To Insure Prompt Service.

India is free? Who told you that India is free? How many bribes do you pay every day? There's no bribes in a Chinese jail but there are bribes everywhere in India. What will happen if you owe money, ever hear of debt slavery? There's no debt slavery in a Chinese jail but there's debt slavery for so called free people in India. Fact is, prisoners in China live better lives than the average Indian.

fact is,u r making world with inch of knowledge.
i dont need to say further,i cant explain as i dont have enough time.u can continue with ur knowledge.

Typical Chinese!

Canards galore.

My links are no Wiki, old chap.

It is you chaps who are wiki fanboys.

If you are not aware, be happy.

Ignorance is after all Bliss.

China is a blissful place since the CCP keeps its people in total Ignorance!

slow down tiktik man, did i pull ur nerve, or did i just spilled out the true that u r actually a youtube and wiki professor? :D:D

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

fact is,u r making world with inch of knowledge.
i dont need to say further,i cant explain as i dont have enough time.u can continue with ur knowledge.

reality owned u``!

slow down tiktik man, did i pull ur nerve, or did i just spilled out the true that u r actually a youtube and wiki professor? :D:D

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

reality owned u``!

:no:
further arguments depends on the knowledge of the other person which ur fellow bf dont have enough.
so i prefer to prevent getting frustrated:lol:

lol calling others to derail the topic while u r the king of off-topic``lol, pure loser` :D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

maybe diaria looking curry``? :P

Nothing worthwhile to offer, old bean.

check you got this thread OT?

Widen your vision and you will see.

Diaria?

What is that?

Maybe Dog's Penis would be a better meal or some

Try these normal but unusual to others dishes:

WEIRD FOODS IN CHINA---SNAKES, DOGS, RATS AND INSECTS - China | Facts and Details

Last edited by a moderator:
rcmjs,

Delightful dishes what than the curries of South Asia?

But then, what about the poor dissidents in China?

You have done well to veer the thread well ofcourse.

Anyway, I would now ignore your childish capers and move back to the Weiwei chap and others.

Chow Chow or whatever they say in Italian.

I will concede that you can never go hungry in China, for there will always be a creepy crawly or something more exotic that would make a sumptuous and highly nutrition charged meal, especially for a Chinese.

In India, you sure will go hungry!

... I hate it when any activist is imprisoned ... Heck, I even see why the Maoists' perspective and see why they have a point. Are you telling me that Chinese society can't handle a few dissidents roaming around free?

I never said anywhere that I even remotely "liked" the fact that this Ai fella was detained. Heck if I had my way, even Mr. Liu and his wife would've been on a plane to Norway last December ... no hackles raised.

But watching the trajectory of states such as Russia over the last two decades, as well as reflecting on China's own recent history (the country was most "democratic" in a free-for-all manner during the Cultural Revolution - people in Below Freezing's home town busted out 7.92mm machine guns to settle disputes over slogans) have convinced me that democracy and human rights are worthy goals that need to pursued with "sensible" means.

After the neo-con led adventures into Iraq, again in the name of the Goddess of Democracy, I started to gain an appreciation of the admonishment from my own holy scripture - "be wise as serpents and harmless as doves".

Ours is the age of Information and its dissemination ... as well as Dis-information and its dissemination.

I have a great deal of difficulty in telling which is which.

I love my country for its achievements, modernity, and courage to fight against all odds. What do you love your country for? Tell me one logical reason why someone would love India? This is a serious question.

India thought the World How to Live.

My Country is the Cradle of Human Civilization.

My country thought the World to be civilized, to be ethical good deeds.

The entire world has a Foot Print of India.

Take America - It was dicovered in search of India.

They call the natives as Red Indians.

Take East Asia - Your Religion has its roots in India.

How much has Buddhisim(A Variation of Hinduism) affects the everyday life of people in China, Japan, Kores, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia?

Take Africa - Indians control half of the Economy of Major African Conutries - Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Nigeria. Indians are present in every corner of the Globe - I mean Indigenious People - Take African Indians, Maruitius, Fiji, Carribean, Guyana in South America.

Regarding Science and Technology, India gave the Numbers to the World. Apart from the other Inventions and Discoveries. We were the Largest GDP of the World since time Immemorial till 1800, China sometimes was the Largest.

India is the only country in the world to have an Ocean named behind it.:)

Indians wherever they go, they never form a Burden. They contribute more than twice.

Indian American Houses have a Median Income of 90K compared to 50K which is America's average.

The Richest Man in UK is Arcelor Mittal, A Hindu.

Indians wherever they go are liked by the people.

What more do they need a reason to Love the Indians? :lol:

Tell me Why one would Love China?

Except Dropping their Kids in Vancover from the tryants of CPC(I see a lot of kids here are from Canada, I assume they must be of those type:lol:) and KFC Ah! What are the Chinese worth?

My Country is the Cradle of Human Civilization.

My country thought the World to be civilized, to be ethical good deeds.

Take East Asia - Your Religion has its roots in India.

How much has Buddhisim(A Variation of Hinduism) affects the everyday life of people in China, Japan, Kores, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia?

Take Africa - Indians control half of the Economy of Major African Conutries - Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Nigeria. Indians are present in every corner of the Globe - I mean Indigenious People - Take African Indians, Maruitius, Fiji, Carribean, Guyana in South America.

Regarding Science and Technology, India gave the Numbers to the World. Apart from the other Inventions and Discoveries. We were the Largest GDP of the World since time Immemorial till 1800, China sometimes was the Largest.

India is the only country in the world to have an Ocean named behind it.:)

Indians wherever they go, they never form a Burden. They contribute more than twice.

Indian American Houses have a Median Income of 90K compared to 50K which is America's average.

The Richest Man in UK is Arcelor Mittal, A Hindu.

Except Dropping their Kids in Vancover from the tryants of CPC(I see a lot of kids here are from Canada, I assume they must be of those type:lol:) and KFC Ah! What are the Chinese worth?

I thanked you before I saw the last paragraph. We both love our countries, so it should be reasonable that we dislike people talking sh*t about them. I'm tired, I get 5 hours of sleep per day due to having to run experiments, go to class and do number crunching simulations, so when I see some racist Indians talk crap, I just see red and go crazy.

While I may not be too enamoured by Hu and Wen and their appendages and roaders (Chinese English), one thing I have to admit and will admit quite openly and with pride, is that there can be no better artisans than the Chinese.

The wooden staircase in my house, which all said could not be done, was done by Mr Chun, an Indian Chinese carpenter, who is now in Canada.

It is an exquisite and a beautiful piece of work and all thanks to Mr Chun.

Chinese people are good blokes, but can't say the same for the Communist Chinese and their appendages, fanboys and roaders!

It is but natural for a Communist to see Red!

What's new about that?

But then all Chinese are not Communist or Communist roader either.

The Singapore Minister Mentor is surely not!

This light is burning bright indeed!

People, let it stand ... reallly, let it stand. And don't mock it. There is no need.

I'm tired, I get 5 hours of sleep per day due to having to run experiments, go to class and do number crunching simulations, so when I see some racist Indians talk crap, I just see red and go crazy.

You fool and why are you here? After my little "sojourn" yesterday and today I will promptly make myself scarce, too.

You see this little "burnz" kiddo just marvelously showcased his own insecurity ... really, the most malicious in me couldn't have done it better than he himself. It's pathetic! And BTW how do I know that you are just as insecure as he, if not more so? Perhaps I'll excuse you for taking his list even "seriously" ... after all, the CCP education does leave a whole lot to be desired. But more tellingly, you keep on harping on "racist" this and that and let yourself all worked up ...

Don't you think I have seen more display of "real" racism more than you? If you know who you are, you would know how to handle it. Neither you nor little dragon knows how ... which is a pity.

You fool and why are you here? After my little "sojourn" yesterday and today I will promptly make myself scarce, too.

You see this little "burnz" kiddo just marvelously showcased his own insecurity ... really, the most malicious in me couldn't have done it better than he himself. It's pathetic! And BTW how do I know that you are just as insecure as he, if not more so? Perhaps I'll excuse you for taking his list even "seriously" ... after all, the CCP education does leave a whole lot to be desired. But more tellingly, you keep on harping on "racist" this and that and let yourself all worked up ...

Don't you think I have seen more display of "real" racism more than you? If you know who you are, you would know how to handle it. Neither you nor little dragon knows how ... which is a pity.

Well said.

You wear a wise head.

I am also doing a Houdini.

Maybe I was Right for the Type you belong to
Dropping their Kids in Vancover from the tryants of CPC(I see a lot of kids here are from Canada, I assume they must be of those type) and KFC Ah! What are the Chinese worth?

Back
Top Bottom