What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

What fame does he have?

His fame is from his dad, Ai Qing, a famous poet in China.

He is really just a nut case. I think China can send him to the west forever as well. The west loves this type of nutty person.

Weiwei is a famous person and so his arrest has come to the notice of the world.

One wonders how many of those not so famous are in custody because of their independent views that shakes the foundation of the Communist belief that none can challenge the way of life as ordered by the Communist Govt.

What has Mr. Ai's fame or lack of fame got to do with his individual rights as a Chinese citizen to ask for more civil liberties? Attacking the persona of people asking for more civil liberties is an age old communist trick. If you think we'll fall for that kind of garbage, you are very mistaken.

What has Mr. Ai's fame or lack of fame got to do with his individual rights as a Chinese citizen to ask for more civil liberties? Attacking the persona of people asking for more civil liberties is an age old communist trick. If you think we'll fall for that kind of garbage, you are very mistaken.

Too bad outsider opinions don't count for anything here in China. :D

Bashing from the outside is actually quite useful, because it makes even non-political Chinese people want to defend their own government. :P

And you once again fail to understand the meaning of the word Communism... why am I not surprised...

My friend and it was some point last year.

Hu and Wen?

CCP isn't 100 years old, genius.

The English and the context seems to have missed you, more so, you have performed like a jack in the box, jumping in without knowing what has transpired.

It is the CCP extortion for national unity wherein the 100 years + of Shame has been invoked.

Can't blame you. You are under selective information availability.

His fame is from his dad, Ai Qing, a famous poet in China.

He is really just a nut case. I think China can send him to the west forever as well. The west loves this type of nutty person.

China can send him to Timbuctoo and none will be wiser.

However, landing on free soil, he might spill the beans.

Hence, kept under arrest!

Individual citizen's right?

That is something new and novel to China and so dangerous.

The oozing gratefulness of the chinese posters for the CCP is so touching that sometimes one wonders if citizen's right would be wrong for China.

Too bad outsider opinions don't count for anything here in China. :D

Bashing from the outside is actually quite useful, because it makes even non-political Chinese people want to defend their own government. :P

And you once again fail to understand the meaning of the word Communism... why am I not surprised...

So, the outsiders are helping insiders.

Anything to help mankind and the suffering to forget their pain is doing a yeoman's service.

Jesus Saves, as they say.

Have you read Animal Farm?

Copycat Chinese wannabe fraud exposed :lol:

CCP propaganda lies exposed of the 100+ Humiliation of China. Yet, it is true a fact!

Anything to help mankind and the suffering to forget their pain is doing a yeoman's service.

Yes, people such as yourself are helpful indeed. :azn:

Outsiders who like to bash China, end up pushing even the most apolitical Chinese people, to support both China and the government.

Why do you think I never report Indian members here like JayAtl?

Reporting to the authorities come naturally to the Chinese.

They are taught to report on their family and neighbours!

That is how the authorities can keep a tag on its people and keep the held by the short and curly.

Hu and Wen?

The English and the context seems to have missed you, more so, you have performed like a jack in the box, jumping in without knowing what has transpired.

It is the CCP extortion for national unity wherein the 100 years + of Shame has been invoked.

Can't blame you. You are under selective information availability.

China can send him to Timbuctoo and none will be wiser.

However, landing on free soil, he might spill the beans.

Hence, kept under arrest!

Individual citizen's right?

That is something new and novel to China and so dangerous.

The oozing gratefulness of the chinese posters for the CCP is so touching that sometimes one wonders if citizen's right would be wrong for China.

Have you read Animal Farm?

CCP propaganda lies exposed of the 100+ Humiliation of China. Yet, it is true a fact!

I believe you owe someone from a certain website some donation money for usage of his material. Or should I say for 'PLAgarizing' his work. :lol:

Now Wei Wei and many other dissidents have been placed under arrest and some have disappeared.

I have given links before the Brigade obfuscated (with the Maoists escaping Jails) the issue being too embarrassing.

Any comments?

I believe you owe someone from a certain website some donation money for usage of his material. Or should I say for 'PLAgarizing' his work. :lol:

Like, old bean?

But nothing you have to dish out on Weiwei?

Try Liu.

Now Wei Wei and many other dissidents have been placed under arrest and some have disappeared.

I have given links before the Brigade obfuscated (with the Maoists escaping Jails) the issue being too embarrassing.

Any comments?

Dr. Binayak Sen (Awarded the Jonathan Mann Award for Global Health and Human Rights 2008)- Still in jail and many other dissidents have been place under arrest and some have disappeared.

'You' have FAILED to give link to someones work and PLAGARIZED it as your own. And is now obfuscated (with the good old Tik Tam Tam rhetorics on WEN HU CCP) the issue being too embarrassing.

A disgrace to Indian and the forum. I thought it was a rule to provide links and it is against the rule to use copy righted materials without consent of the author? :disagree:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/100458-when-china-rules-world-14.html#post1618348

Chinese script and language

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/98376-copy-pasting-articles.html

"Copyright 1998-2011 Simon Ager "

Not to mention about your hatrid for Pakistanis. And you expect anyone to take a shameless hateful troll like you seriously? ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/101840-question-shahid-afridi-13.html
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom