What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

I saw a Frontline episode about him and I don't think he is all that credible concerning about human rights abuses in China. He seems to be a self centered person trying to promote his brand by appeasing to westerners and their liberal audience. He waited for a major disaster like the Sichuan earthquake to gear the grieving parents and their anger towards the CCP for his advantage. If he's really concern about those Chinese citizens he could spend his time by help rebuilding the towns and cities or even introduce the many ways of modern art to the young people there, BUT he didn't, therefore I have no respect for him.

What fame does he have?

His fame is from his dad, Ai Qing, a famous poet in China.

He is really just a nut case. I think China can send him to the west forever as well. The west loves this type of nutty person.

He is the son of Ai Qing? No wonder I felt so familiar with his surname Ai, which is not common in China.

为什么我的眼里长含泪水,因为我生了这么个不肖子孙!
---艾青 2011年4月5日

Dr. Binayak Sen (Awarded the Jonathan Mann Award for Global Health and Human Rights 2008)- Still in jail and many other dissidents have been place under arrest and some have disappeared.

'You' have FAILED to give link to someones work and PLAGARIZED it as your own. And is now obfuscated (with the good old Tik Tam Tam rhetorics on WEN HU CCP) the issue being too embarrassing.

A disgrace to Indian and the forum. I thought it was a rule to provide links and it is against the rule to use copy righted materials without consent of the author? :disagree:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/100458-when-china-rules-world-14.html#post1618348

Chinese script and language

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/98376-copy-pasting-articles.html

"Copyright 1998-2011 Simon Ager "

Not to mention about your hatrid for Pakistanis. And you expect anyone to take a shameless hateful troll like you seriously? ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/101840-question-shahid-afridi-13.html
:wave:

First of all, unlike you Chinese, India has never pretended that Maoists have not been arrested.

Binayak Sen assisted the Maoist and was arrested.

Varavara Rao, Swami Agnivesh speaks for the Maoists but are not known to have directly assisted them and so not arrested.

In China, Liu, Weiwei, have NOT assisted any dissident but have only spoken. THEY HAVE BEEN ARRESTED.

No dissident has vanished in India. They cannot since there is Human Rights Commissions and NGOs. In China, they HAVE VANISHED.

So quit your pathetic whine.

As far as plagiarising, there is enough on my hard disk where I have forgotten the links. It does not mean that because I should prevent myself for telling the truth just to please some Hu and Wen roaders and Communist fanboys.

I live in the free world, with an independent mind and don't require to be a mouthpiece of anyone.

No one hates Pakistan. Suitable replies to silly comments do not reflect hatred.

In the typical Chinese Communist manner that you have been trained in from childhood, you all go on overdrive to paint a false picture of anyone who does not toe your line. Like Liu and Weiwei. And attempt to demolish them as you did in the Tienanmen Square.

Sadly, such lowdown skulduggery will be evident to the discerning.

There is this strange sort of people, who are the rock bottom of their societies yet defend the very system that oppresses them more than their upper class.

As these Indians pay their bribes to the police, they think, this is OK, because I am free to pay bribes.

As these Indians see another child starve to death on the streets, they think, this is OK, because at least those children died free.

As these Indians see another farming family kill themselves due to debt, they think, this is OK, because it is the inevitable inefficiencies of democracy.

As these Indians see their taxes flow to the Swiss Banks, they think, what a great and free country with no economic regulations.

As these Indians see their country driven to the ground by shameless thieves and thugs, they think, at least these thieves and thugs are free to steal and kill.

Beneath the lights and towers of Mumbai and Delhi, there is another India, a darker India.

Many Indians accept this, are angry at this, and rightfully want their nation to improve.

Other Indians reject this, and try to divert the blame on others.

No one diverts the blame on others.

What is right in India or what is wrong is what the Indians themselves are responsible for.

They exercise their spirit of freedom by voting who they want to lead them.

If they make a mistake, they pay the price.

The silver lining is that they are not foisted with a totalitarian regime that none can change and a regime that makes the people robots in mind and action and totally fear crazed to voice their true opinion!

And if they do, they become a Wei Wei or a Liu.

And a million of parrots start squawking to please their Masters who dictate and orchestrate their squawk!!

There is this strange sort of people, who are the rock bottom of their societies yet defend the very system that oppresses them more than their upper class.

As these Indians pay their bribes to the police, they think, this is OK, because I am free to pay bribes.

As these Indians see another child starve to death on the streets, they think, this is OK, because at least those children died free.

As these Indians see another farming family kill themselves due to debt, they think, this is OK, because it is the inevitable inefficiencies of democracy.

As these Indians see their taxes flow to the Swiss Banks, they think, what a great and free country with no economic regulations.

As these Indians see their country driven to the ground by shameless thieves and thugs, they think, at least these thieves and thugs are free to steal and kill.

Beneath the lights and towers of Mumbai and Delhi, there is another India, a darker India.

Many Indians accept this, are angry at this, and rightfully want their nation to improve.

We see this very clearly in some posters here.

We see this very clearly in some posters here.

Repeat performance or a way to waste bandwidth for which you have not paid?

No one called for an encore.

Or are you in your cups?

Reporting to the authorities come naturally to the Chinese.

They are taught to report on their family and neighbours!

That is how the authorities can keep a tag on its people and keep the held by the short and curly.

Nope.

Chinese family and neighbours cover each other's behind all the time.

Weiwei is the person with the Olympic song?

And now in an Olympic jail!

Nope.

Chinese family and neighbours cover each other's behind all the time.

Really?

In Malaysia?

The chinese family next door to me in KL were at each other's throat.

But then, I could be mistaken, maybe the Chinese speak on a higher decibel as the Beijing Guide for Chinese during the Olympic stated.

The posters here tend to be the oppressor high-caste Hindi-speaking Indians I think. They are afraid lower castes will one day rise up with help from Maoists and Chinese, so they hate China.

I don't speak Hindi.

I have a distinctly different culture, language and custom.

Haven't been assimilated like the Wus, who were once called barbarians.

There is no lower caste these days and anyway they are Chief Ministers around here.

Unlike China, where Tibetans and Uighurs are not even taken as Chinese or to be trusted and so they cannot be given the special status as HK and Macau.

Who hates China?

One only find the Chinese pseudo communists, their appendages and the Communist roaders distasteful. That is about all!

The posters here tend to be the oppressor high-caste Hindi-speaking Indians I think. They are afraid lower castes will one day rise up with help from Maoists and Chinese, so they hate China.

6574.i_2D00_see_2D00_what_2D00_you_2D00_did_2D00_there.jpg

Really?

In Malaysia?
Yeah.

The chinese family next door to me in KL were at each other's throat.

But then, I could be mistaken, maybe the Chinese speak on a higher decibel as the Beijing Guide for Chinese during the Olympic stated.
Likely it doesn't mean anything. If you say to them you'll call the police to help them settle the matter, they'll tell you nothing had happened.

Back
Top Bottom