What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

as i said in the other thread, you are not a stake holder and your expert advice is not required, so go fu#k off some where else.

The fact is the tamils lost the war and they supported LTTE with a passion this forum is open to all I will state what I have to say even if you don't like it or not.

The problem in every human being is that they never acept that their side is wrong and you my friend are also in the same league. at least there are honest people who will accept that it was our mistake to mendle with SL affire directly by sending in armed personal. See my signature and learn, those are the words of Malcom X who stood for what is right

Then let me hear your proposal for ending the Sl Tamil problem?

The evil destabilizing South Asia is brahminism. Tamils (not the LTTE kind) are our allies in this struggle. See what their great sage had to say about brahminism.

Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe many Tamils see the light. They should not support the evil brahminism, corruption, communal prejudice and dynastic politics of new delhi. Once new delhi falters in a war against China, Tamil Nadu will be the first to declare independence!

Clearly, this indicated the grasp of a simple mind coming from a simple education system where the students are taught not to question their government or their nation. In the civilized world, these things don't happen. India is no China which can wait a 100 years for Hong Kong or Macau or continue waiting for eternity for Republic of China (Taiwan). Weak countries are usually fine with such arrangements and Chinese are used to being dictated to by a variety of masters.

LOL he Eelam which is dead.

the problem is not..and if Srilanka thinks that it can end this issue by cleansing away the Tamilians..then they are as dumb as the posters here..and some other four lettered organisation will crop up...

I am incredibly impressed by India's stance against such atrocities. The others in the region who sided with SL showed their true face and showed how they are willing to put politics and self-interest above truth and justice.

And old saying that is apt:

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

They were deployed to implement the Indo-Lanka Accord. Also as far as I know if RG didn't pushed for this accord, LTTE would have finished in 1986 itself.

No....MGR would have never allowed it and I can say it would have led to near civil war situation in TN.

Yes, Tamils are peaceful. I've noticed north indians are more obnoxious than Tamils. Especially the Sikhs.

Nice try **** stirrer. There are bad apples everywhere and there are extremely humble,friendly Sikhs and North Indians too. Infact its the latter that are the majority.

p.s.; I'm a Tamil.

First I am not a brahmin, But yes i agree with the fact that the brahmins are treated here badly and i am against that(Violence), but this is happening because of their opposition against using Tamil Language in Temples for Mantra. But No-one is asking for separation here in Tamil Nadu

Thats not the reason.

SL did the most appropriate thing. Arranged a re-union between Indira, Rajiv, and Probhakoron.

No....MGR would have never allowed it and I can say it would have led to near civil war situation in TN.

Nice try **** stirrer. There are bad apples everywhere and there are extremely humble,friendly Sikhs and North Indians too. Infact its the latter that are the majority.

p.s.; I'm a Tamil.

No use cribbing now,India should either be forceful or just let the Tamils of SriLanka sort it out.IMO,the Tamils in the island dont have much to do rather than learn sinhala and mix into the mainstream.

They can form a votebank and get together like a minority and do something for themselves,it is a shame but there is nothing much we can do.

BTW,

Dont blame Rajiv Gandhi a lot.Prabhakaran played a lot of politics to keep Rajiv Gandhi also out of this.

I feel,if Prabhakaran didn't happen and there were a little liberal leaders and if India intervened and actively supported them,things could have been good in Srilanka.

Back
Top Bottom