What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

Most of them here supporting SL and abusing Tamils. If everybody think like that means even we don't want to the part of India. Give us separate country we can live with pride and dignity in our nation. India really thinking it can control anything like Kashmir or Manipur means that thing won't work here .Our population is more than 7.25 crores if quarter them retaliate against India means..............nobody can't imagine the situation. Don't mess with us.

I don't surprised if you guys say "we are 3rd class citizens in India, India don't treat them well. ect". First think about the country you live in, then you can think about your race.

Now, GOI India voted against SL in the Resolution. That's what every Tamil here in Tamil Nadu wanted.

But in the beginning our SM krishna told in the Parliament, that India will vote in Favor of SL. That created ripples in TN, After that only the GOI decided to vote against SL.

If our Govt voted in favor of SL, there is no doubt definitely most of the people in TN might want to go against the GOI.

Again the question is why you want to go against GoI based on the treatment meted out to foreign citizens by a foreign country. Should we think of our country first?

Again the question is why you want to go against GoI based on the treatment meted out to foreign citizens by a foreign country. Should we think of our country first?

In this very same forum, Many of the Indian members raised voices for the Hindus from pakistan, who are now staying in Delhi. Many members raised their voices against SIKH Murders by Talibs.

If we raise our voice like this for the SL Tamils, then every one asking why?

Has any one asked them why? when the Hindu and Sikh issue raised.

I don't surprised if you guys say "we are 3rd class citizens in India, India don't treat them well. ect". First think about the country you live in, then you can think about your race.

We are having equal respect. That was reflected by voting against SL in the UN.

Don't worry about us, we know our level.

Stupid and worthless post .....read my post carefully , India supported SL tamils genocide so our people forced to talk against Congress govt. here nobody treat us badly our concern is fellow Indians not able feel our pain in SL tamil issue.

Suppose TN got separate nation means the very next moment SL become part of our nation. Tamils won't spare Sinhalese.

Powerful BJP govt on the way nightmare for SL .

In this very same forum, Many of the Indian members raised voices for the Hindus from pakistan, who are now staying in Delhi. Many members raised their voices against SIKH Murders by Talibs.

If we raise our voice like this for the SL Tamils, then every one asking why?

Has any one asked them why? when the Hindu and Sikh issue raised.

But did Punjab & other states arm twisted India to vote against any resolution against PK (There was none to start with) like what we did in SL...No.

I have also said this in another thread that SL Tamil issue is basically a Tamilian issue. People of other states may have our sympathies with SL Tamils, but basically this is not an Indian issue. So lets solve it once and for all. Invite all the SL Tamils who wants to leave SL to TN. I think India have enough space to add 3 million more persons. Let them live a life of dignity and respect in India.

To be honest, what kind of impact does this kind of resolution actually have???

In addition, with so many countries including UN PR members oppose it???

This is not a security council voting, no country holds veto here, every vote is equal.

again by voting India is violating the no interference foreign policy, not to mention its dirty stir up of SL civil war in the past.

if somebody wants to talk about history of the voting subject.

The resolution doesn't call for any interference, infact India made sure to make the resolution as less intrusive as possible.

398299_347999531912523_117939301585215_963371_2063633572_n.jpg

After the controversial vote against Sri Lanka, Indian sources in New Delhi highlighted how India played part in diluting the draft of the American sponsored resolution.

India insisted one correction in the preamble and another in the body of the draft.

The sources said that India managed to add a paragraph which said "recalling Council resolutions 5/1 and 5/2 on institution building of the Human Rights Council" which signified that resolution is not affecting Sri Lanka's sovereignty.

The other change was in reference to the wording of the last para of the resolution which talks about providing advice and technical assistance on implementing the agenda of the resolution. The final amendment says that the advice and technical assistance would be provided "in consultation with and with the concurrence of" the government of Sri Lanka. Earlier Sri Lnka was asked 'to accept'.

In the 47-member UNHRC, 24 countries including India, voted for the resolution and 15 against it, while eight nations abstained.

A Ministry of External Affairs statement says, "India believes that the primary responsibility for the promotion and protection of human rights lies with the States. Consequently resolutions of this nature should fully respect the sovereign rights of states and contribute to Sri Lanka's own efforts in this regard."

But did Punjab & other states arm twisted India to vote against any resolution against PK (There was none to start with) like what we did in SL...No.

I have also said this in another thread that SL Tamil issue is basically a Tamilian issue. People of other states may have our sympathies with SL Tamils, but basically this is not an Indian issue. So lets solve it once and for all. Invite all the SL Tamils who wants to leave SL to TN. I think India have enough space to add 3 million more persons. Let them live a life of dignity and respect in India.

Any of the resolution Passed by any country in UN for the sikh murder or Hindu issue? The answer is " No".

Then how can we Predict they will not ask govt to support the Resolution?

Why "Bagavat Gita" issue in Russia was taken seriously? It's in Russia, why every one in Parliment raised voices for a issue in Russia? Why dont we let that that simply? Its russia's internal matter.. isn't?

Stupid and worthless post .....read my post carefully , India supported SL tamils genocide so our people forced to talk against Congress govt. here nobody treat us badly our concern is fellow Indians not able feel our pain in SL tamil issue.

Suppose TN got separate nation means the very next moment SL become part of our nation. Tamils won't spare Sinhalese.

Powerful BJP govt on the way nightmare for SL .

lol Do u have any idea about the percentage of Tamils and Tamil groups in SL? :lol:

Invite all the SL Tamils who wants to leave SL to TN. I think India have enough space to add 3 million more persons. Let them live a life of dignity and respect in India.

That's basically what the Sinhalese want...and that is not the solution.

That's basically what the Sinhalese want...and that is not the solution.

So be it.....lets SL Tamils decide or Option 2 (Which I will not recommend) Invade the the Tamil areas of SL and add it to Indian Union.

Any of the resolution Passed by any country in UN for the sikh murder or Hindu issue? The answer is " No".

Then how can we Predict they will not ask govt to support the Resolution?

Why "Bagavat Gita" issue in Russia was taken seriously? It's in Russia, why every one in Parliment raised voices for a issue in Russia? Why dont we let that that simply? Its russia's internal matter.. isn't?

Actually as a Hindu i wanted to let it go. Our Parliament set a bad precedence by advocating for Gita. This decision will one day come back to bite us in the a** when some Koran or Bible is desecrated or banned in some other parts of the world and minority groups will demand the same action that they meted out for Gita.

So be it.....lets SL Tamils decide or Option 2 (Which I will not recommend) Invade the the Tamil areas of SL and add it to Indian Union.

India denied that option long back. I don't think India will do ,if they did that would be huge benefits to SL tamils ,India Tamils fisherman and it reduce presence of China in Indian ocean.

There are no areas called "Tamil Areas" in Sri Lanka! Tamils live around the country in different percentages, other ethnic do have different percentages.

Back
Top Bottom