What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

First I am not a brahmin, But yes i agree with the fact that the brahmins are treated here badly and i am against that(Violence), but this is happening because of their opposition against using Tamil Language in Temples for Mantra. But No-one is asking for separation here in Tamil Nadu
I am not from TN, but the issue has nothing to do with temple and mantras. It is to do with institutionalized brmin-hating for almost 100 years. The SL reserved education and jobs for Sinhalese and politicians in TN ahve problem with that. However TN has also reserved almost 70% for non-Brmin and yet the Brmins do not even open their mouths.
So the thing is TN politicians are big hypocrites

Any Sri Lankans do not say to Tamils or any ethnic to go away, only thing we are saying respect to country you're living give support the the development. Tamils are not the only ethnic who live in SL.

Oh how saintly :angel:

Can somebody believe these are the guys who actually killed tens of thousands of Tamil civilians, bound and gagged without an iota of humanity ?

I am not from TN, but the issue has nothing to do with temple and mantras. It is to do with institutionalized brmin-hating for almost 100 years. The SL reserved education and jobs for Sinhalese and politicians in TN ahve problem with that. However TN has also reserved almost 70% for non-Brmin and yet the Brmins do not even open their mouths.

What's your effing problem..if you have a grouse open a new thread and dont troll here.

Here Tamils knw well wat is meant by YAAL(an instrument) and hw old it is? and they knw abt Kandasamy temple. cut ur crap

see you missed it again. In sinhalese it's "Yapa Putuna"/"Yapanaya".

Can somebody believe these are the guys who actually killed tens of thousands of Tamil civilians, bound and gagged without an iota of humanity ?

What's your effing problem..if you have a grouse open a new thread and dont troll here.

My issue is taht, India cannot do exactly the same thing that SL did, and complain against SL. (I am not talking about HR violations, but the conditions that created a Tiger organisation to be formed). SL killed tigers. ther has been some innocents also caught but that is boud to happen. Anywhere it happens, look at iraq, afg etc. SL did not do anything unnatural to protec their land.
I do not agree to Prab's sons klling , but what to do

13th Amendment is the same as what was promised in Indo-Lankan Accord of 1987, but you know who derailed it..yes the LTTE.

Well that's too simplistic an argument.

Nevertheless, it would be too simplistic to
point the accusing finger only at the LTTE.
Sections of the Sri Lankan state that could not
reconcile to India's military intervention also
played a significant role that led to the
agreement's failure. Sri Lankan Prime Minister,
Ranasinghe Premadasa – who later became
the President, shook hands with the LTTE and
ordered the Indian troops to go home –
contributed in a major way to undermining
the peace pact. The lack of political
consensus in India, a situation that got
aggravated once Indian troops began to die
on Sri Lankan soil in large numbers, added to
the mess

http://www.ipcs.org/pdf_file/issue/1226731325IPCS-IssueBrief-No50.pdf

13th Amendment is the same as what was promised in Indo-Lankan Accord of 1987, but you know who derailed it..yes the LTTE. Now its sad that after 25 years and sacrificing thousands of Indian & Sri Lankan lives we are back to square one.

Absolutely big NO .... if they implemented amendment 13 means there is no need of civil war. Here most of the people thinking that this the first time UN brought HR violations against SL but its not . 1987 Argentina raised HR violation against SL in UN but India blocked it.

HR violation against Tamils is not new for SL.

My issue is taht, India cannot do exactly the same thing that SL did, and complain against SL. (I am not talking about HR violations, but the conditions that created a Tiger organisation to be formed). SL killed tigers. ther has been some innocents also caught but that is boud to happen. Anywhere it happens, look at iraq, afg etc. SL did not do anything unnatural to protec their land.
I do not agree to Prab's sons klling , but what to do

Yeah right...I'm astounded at your genius for comparing the whole scale genocide in Lanka to reservation issue in TN.

I rest my case.

Yeah right...I'm astounded at your genius for comparing the whole scale genocide in Lanka to reservation issue in TN.

I rest my case.

BOSS.. the tigers were started in 70s precisely because of this. Inlate 50s and 60s SL govt started reserving jobs and education.
In mid 70s Prabhakaran assinated a mayor in Jaffna (tamilian) for supporting govt on this. Thus this whole circle started.
Just because TN brhmins did not take up voilence doent mean that they are no oppressed. But my poiint is that India cannot point fingers at SL on this one. SL did not start the genocide until tigers started their killings.. Its similar to gujarat riots.. first the mulis butnt HIndus and then hindus retaliated. exactly similar to that. if you support SL, you support Modi... if youre against Modi, you should be against SL.

The Current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is a Brahmin. In which state there is reservation for Brahmin?

You have to forget your race and religion when you come to national level. We don't need Tamil leaders what we want is Sri Lankan national leaders.
Rest of other ethnics live peacefully, rest of Tamil groups live peacefully, why some of Tamils who live north talk about their race more than their country.

Sinhalese need to be taught a lesson for raping women and killing hindu brahman priests

The Current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is a Brahmin. In which state there is reservation for Brahmin?
you are not aware of tn politics. She maybe that, but she follows DK politics.. if you are a newbie to TN politics it will take me tooo long to explain.

You have to forget your race and religion when you come to national level. We don't need Tamil leaders what we want is Sri Lankan national leaders.
Rest of other ethnics live peacefully, rest of Tamil groups live peacefully, why some of Tamils who live north talk about their race more than their country.

I agree even in india , people have to get out of caste mentality and think as indians.

Absolutely big NO .... if they implemented amendment 13 means there is no need of civil war. Here most of the people thinking that this the first time UN brought HR violations against SL but its not . 1987 Argentina raised HR violation against SL in UN but India blocked it.

HR violation against Tamils is not new for SL.

I think 13 the amendment is a relatively new thing framed after the Civil war is over.

Back
Top Bottom