What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

Even the Tamils I speak to who don't support the LTTE are still behind the Tamil movement but they shun the LTTE.
I agree on this. that tamils should protest nonviolently if they have grievance

You just dont make sense.
give me a reason .. you cant make stmts like this and the previous reply to mine without stating why

In Sinhala it is Omantha. In Tamil it's ending "ai". see the pic (Omanthai in Tamil)

You can add "ai" to any Sinhala name and claim it's Tamil. here's Matara where the Sinhalese percentage is over 90%.

The two links I gave clearly illustrate the steady Sinhalization going on in the Northern and Eastern areas in an attempt to destro the Tamil identity and culture...True reconciliation indeed...:tup:

give me a reason .. you cant make stmts like this and the previous reply to mine without stating why

For a multitude of reasons...Open a thread and I will rebut..Spare this thread from inane,unrelated,irrelevant things.

Maybe because it was the only way of protecting their identity/culture from being destroyed and absorbed by the majority Sinhalese who even went to the ridiculous extent of banning tamil magazines in the 50s and 60s.

We respect to each other, if you go to main hindu Kovils here don't get surprised after seeing Sinhalese there! Or seeing Tamils in main Sinhala Buddhist festivals in Kandy.

The two links I gave clearly illustrate the steady Sinhalization going on in the Northern and Eastern areas in an attempt to destro the Tamil identity and culture...True reconciliation indeed...:tup:

For a multitude of reasons...Open a thread and I will rebut..Spare this thread from inane,unrelated,irrelevant things.
Fine then dont relpy to my post if all you can contribute is eyeball rolling

I agree on this. that tamils should protest nonviolently if they have grievance

Mass protests took place in almost all cities in west from London to Toronto when the genocide took place but this Rajapakse still carried on with the bloodshed even when Tamils were in camps the Sri lankan army were still raping the women.

lol we do not need to special Sinhalization in this country! Come to SL visit all those ancient places in those areas and tell me do Sinhalese need Sinhalization ?

Mass protests took place in almost all cities in west from London to Toronto when the genocide took place but this Rajapakse still carried on with the bloodshed even when Tamils were in camps the Sri lankan army were still raping the women.
yeah thats bad if they did it. SL should have nothing to fear if they claim there is no violations. If there was violations then they must ask themselves why they cant face the consequnce.

We respect to each other, if you go to main hindu Kovils here don't get surprised after seeing Sinhalese there! Or seeing Tamils in main Sinhala Buddhist festivals in Kandy.

Yeah that's why the area around Nallur Kanthasamy temple is being forcefully occupied by Sinhalese with active help from the Army on the pretext there is a cultural degradation in that area.

Dude.....

lol we do not need to special Sinhalization in this country! Come to SL visit all those ancient places in those areas and tell me do Sinhalese need Sinhalization ?

No they dont need...Just stay in the South and west and leave the North and east to the Tamils to live peacefully...They really are peaceful people who dont have a problem with Lanka if they are respected and the promises given to them fulfilled.

Yeah that's why the area around Nallur Kanthasamy temple is being forcefully occupied by Sinhalese with active help from the Army on the pretext there is a cultural degradation in that area.

Dude.....

If Periyar statue can be placed in front of srirangam temple to kill of bramin culture and hindu temples be taken over by the govt and church and mosks left alone, then why you have a problem with this

then why are you aginst SL? the tigers had become a dangerous menace and even had contact with Pakistan's LeT.
What I do agree s that the Tamils should protest non-violently against reservatin policy of SL govt. THey should not be silent like TN brahmins and jusst try to move aside.

Have you watched the video on the genocide? you know the Tamils i have spoken to told me stories of how the Sri lankan army would kidnap them during the night just for being Tamil so many people have vanished first I thought it was just wild claims until i saw a report on the missing people never to return home.

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields - 4oD - Channel 4

If Periyar statue can be placed in front of srirangam temple to kill of bramin culture and hindu temples be taken over by the govt and church and mosks left alone, then why you have a problem with this

Dude I'm not wasting my time.

I think you are one of those who missed their college admission because of reservation. I feel sad for you.

Have you watched the video on the genocide? you know the Tamils i have spoken to told me stories of how the Sri lankan army would kidnap them during the night just for being Tamil so many people have vanished first I thought it was just wild claims until i saw a report on the missing people never to return home.

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields - 4oD - Channel 4

To be fair to Sri lankans, when LTTE overran SLA barracks in the past, they left no one alive.

Back
Top Bottom