What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

China string of pearls is gathering momentum now we will definitely in india backyard, thank you srilanka

You told you only vouch for trade and development projects with SL, Now you showed your true color!

LOL at indian inferiority! india is exposed as the collaborator for Western neo-colonial designs on Asia again. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan are all ready to bring down the elephant. Naxals and UFLA are waiting too. It's time for Sri Lanka to nuke up with China / Pakistan's help.

loll that was actually a true wet dreams like a legit one. sri lanks nuke up with paks help. we will invade sri lanks if they even build a nuke plant to make enriched uranium.

LOL at indian inferiority! india is exposed as the collaborator for Western neo-colonial designs on Asia again. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan are all ready to bring down the elephant. Naxals and UFLA are waiting too. It's time for Sri Lanka to nuke up with China / Pakistan's help.

Before commenting on the topic, Learn why India took that decision!.... Read the news and learn what goes in the background! Don keep on ranting without any knowledge

Oh Indian is talking about violation of human rights :lol:
i think you forgot human rights violation in IOK
there is nothing like IOK ..its Kashmir an Indian state...part of which is occupied by Pak n chin.
and please if ur going offtopic then may I bring Baluchistan..
and where were u in voting ...lol pakistani are jumping like anything here..

god job India..:tup:

50 cent brigade at work..my goodness..u guys are too good..

You told you only vouch for trade and development projects with SL, Now you showed your true color!

Actually for your info the string of pearls is created by the west not china, as for trade and development is it a win win situation for every one involved what is wrong in that?

Chinese LUL oh LOL,

Chinese wet dreams, cowardice and expose of their poor capability they boast to take down India.

Look how these kids from supel powel China are talking on other's behalf when the Issue is war crimes by Sri Lanka and everyone has voted for their own national interests for or against them.

If China can become supel powel by voting for SL and against humanity then best of luck for this tactical self complementary victory, people know what is China and for what their people stand for.

India know who to screw rouge states at the right opportunity. Even voting against SL India will make sure Tamil Hindus are duly supported and legitimate government of SL is given the requisite time to improve their condition and then be prosperous healthy neighbouring nation. China and its proxies can sneak into to collect crumbs as usual, the elephant will keep moving the righteous way.

The moral of the story is india is untrustworthy dont bet on india to do something for you they just dont have the balls

What do China know about Human rights to vote against the resolution?

UN resolution: India votes against Lanka,PM says stuck to stand

one reader comment

To All Sri Lankans, I am an Indian and I am sad to to say that India has voted against Sri Lanka. This has been done due to some idiots from Tamil Nadu putting pressure on extremely weak Manmohan Singh Government who is afraid of losing its power. India should have never voted against Sri Lanka. It was its own problem. I am not at all on side of my own country on this. Many Indians believe this is the stupidest thing done by Indian Government. To Tamil Indian's look at your stupidness what has it done to us China, Bangladesh, Russia all have voted for Sri Lanka. ONly due these stupid Indian Tamils we had to go outside the way to vote for Sri Lanka. This also shows how weak this **** congress government is and should resign from the power immediately. How can they go in just due to stupid DMK and few of Indian Tamils who are upto no good. Very Sorry Sri Lankas, Sad Indian

PM: Weighed pros, cons before voting against Sri Lanka at UN - Indian Express

A very sad day for india foreign policy indeed and all indians in this forum should say sorry to srilanka

Haha hopefully srilanka government will give all major development projects to china and please dont cry out loud india you only got yourself to blame.
Have a tamil, population and Coalition government..U'll definetly feel what is this all about..
Having no idea of how democracy works and talking about peace,resolution and human rights...
@topic: Sorry SRL friends, it's the effect of Coalition government and nothing else.. U need to understand, that atleast India won't support any iraq or afghanistan kind of missions in srilanka, if US wants...

UN resolution: India votes against Lanka,PM says stuck to stand

one reader comment

To All Sri Lankans, I am an Indian and I am sad to to say that India has voted against Sri Lanka. This has been done due to some idiots from Tamil Nadu putting pressure on extremely weak Manmohan Singh Government who is afraid of losing its power. India should have never voted against Sri Lanka. It was its own problem. I am not at all on side of my own country on this. Many Indians believe this is the stupidest thing done by Indian Government. To Tamil Indian's look at your stupidness what has it done to us China, Bangladesh, Russia all have voted for Sri Lanka. ONly due these stupid Indian Tamils we had to go outside the way to vote for Sri Lanka. This also shows how weak this **** congress government is and should resign from the power immediately. How can they go in just due to stupid DMK and few of Indian Tamils who are upto no good. Very Sorry Sri Lankas, Sad Indian

PM: Weighed pros, cons before voting against Sri Lanka at UN - Indian Express

A very sad day for india foreign policy indeed and all indians in this forum should say sorry to srilanka

Stupid...... somebody introduce himself as Indian that in Indian express :rofl: everbody knws that fellow either should be from SL or Pakistan. Or that Pakistani might be u , possibility are there ryt?

Stupid...... somebody introduce himself as Indian that in Indian express :rofl: everbody knws that fellow either should be from SL or Pakistan. Or that Pakistani might be u , possibility are there ryt?

read posts #126 and #165 are they srilankans too?

Back
Top Bottom