What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

you have your own milk product scandals! Over 70% of your milk are adultered with urine, detergents, toxic chemicals water ..and your human rights violation are much larger than China. On record you seem better because you are a inborn arselicker of the west. We do not have 1/3 of our land controlled by rebels. You are having all your military oppressions in Kashmir and the east corridors every day!

Regarding ur lies on milk products u have no source first.... next if there are any miscrepancies mrdia can report it unlike in ur country....
We know who arselicked US in 1979 to keep Soviet Russia in bay , u dont need to remind us about that.. Only some forest areas are controlled by maoist, and not some cities.. Moreover we give rights to people to protest... We dont kill them like u... Or have religious persecution where tibetian monks are immolating themselves everyday to protest restriction on religious freedom in tibetian areas.....

you have your own milk product scandals! Over 70% of your milk are adultered with urine, detergents, toxic chemicals water ..and your human rights violation are much larger than China. On record you seem better because you are a inborn arselicker of the west. We do not have 1/3 of our land controlled by rebels. You are having all your military oppressions in Kashmir and the east corridors every day!

Regarding ur lies on milk products u have no source first.... next if there are any miscrepancies mrdia can report it unlike in ur country....
We know who arselicked US in 1979 to keep Soviet Russia in bay , u dont need to remind us about that.. Only some forest areas are controlled by maoist, and not some cities.. Moreover we give rights to people to protest... We dont kill them like u... Or have religious persecution where tibetian monks are immolating themselves everyday to protest restriction on religious freedom in tibetian areas.....

This f** ****** MM Singh to save his gov sold national foreign policy....What a pathetic and tragic descison making by these Congress people...I really feel bad......Now I am not really sure that my GOV does not really think about my country rather than its only own survival only...How pathetic...

Tamils are minority in India, So India should not hear the concerns of its minority? And act on its wishes?

this is not killing in other country for a start is it about srilanka internal affairs

I replied to his comment on indian media....
moreover killing 1000s of innocent ethnic tamils cant be considered...
I ask u one question...
If its SL internal matter, then who is accountable or responsible for those killings?
Not even one have been arrested for war crimes in SL... So international pressure must be given.... U get my point?

SO we are surprised that China who votes with every genocidal administration has voted to protect another countries obvious massacre ?

I mean come on , this is a country that rolled out the red carpet to Sudan's president a few months ago. The man who has an international warrant for crimes against humanity to be arrested , for being responsible for 400,000 deaths! ~ they not only invited him to China with a red carpet rollout , but gave him full honor guard on top of that and kept supplying him with weapons!

This is a country that is backing Syrian President that has now slaughtered over 10,000 Muslims

The list of " China never met a genocidal maniac it did not love " goes on and on.

Whom I'm surprised that did not vote with India is Pakistan. after all if they think the Indian army has human rights violation in Kashmir, Surely , Surely they would have agreed that Sri lanka was beyond the pale.

We can also claim that with a minor skirmish we could have conquered Beijing within hours of time... But was Chinese really neared New Delhi?

If Chinese PLA is so mighty they why wait for 50 years?

Dont worry we are waiting for a good excuse without it you just cannot invade another country

what abt china? :blink:
did i say usa is helping china? read post#134

Haha Usa going to sanction india for buying iraian oil is good for hindus too,welldone and congrats to usa you doing a good job helping india

Stay on topic, do not show your low on self esteem low IQ.

BTW first learn how to comprehend what has been wrote and then respond without Chinese trade mark ha ha he he hu hu.

China string of pearls is gathering momentum now we will definitely in india backyard, thank you srilanka

LOL at indian inferiority! india is exposed as the collaborator for Western neo-colonial designs on Asia again. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan are all ready to bring down the elephant. Naxals and UFLA are waiting too. It's time for Sri Lanka to nuke up with China / Pakistan's help.

Once again congess back-stabbed Tamils ******* govt.

India brought some correction in that resolution that move totally devastated this resolution. If India intents to support SL then y unnecessarily voting against them . India played double game at last India cut tamils throat nicely in friendly manner gud game it needs to be appreciated.

Yes absolutely true just I watched live news frm Geneva. Now Its crucial time for us to get united.

LOL at indian inferiority! india is exposed as the collaborator for Western neo-colonial designs on Asia again. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan are all ready to bring down the elephant. Naxals and UFLA are waiting too. It's time for Sri Lanka to nuke up with China / Pakistan's help.

LOL India is exposed.. collaorator- neo colonial -elephant-LOL

As though no Chinese were infected by Aids or H1N1.
As though there is no drug dealing in China (But I accept death to Drug Dealers in China) You are not living in Swizz

you claim regional champions if not the world

Should be in 'stupid and funny from all over the world'. Great sense of humor you have :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom