What's new

China Struggles to Control Human Flesh Pills

oh ****...dis ppl ve gone to such a heinous level....I used to get frustrated by reading they eat dog but now this is too much...may b they all need to do a common suicide….disgusting breed of people!

what are you talking about?It's you,not us.

I am saying that it is a historically documented fact that Chinese engaged in cannibalism as late as The Great Leap Forward. Old habits die hard. So am wondering if this is still the case today.

Yes, this is true - no point denying it. Human sacrifice occurs in India but it is a crime and people are punished and sent to prison for it. It doesn't happen on a regular basis either.

So, what is this about dogs? Do the Chinese eat dogs in restaurants?

They should be punished for it, but more importantly is to change India's culture of it.

Not in any that I've seen, not that there's anything wrong with it. They are just like cows and not some holy animal.

Not in any that I've seen, not that there's anything wrong with it. They are just like cows and not some holy animal.

Actually, it is kind of frowned upon in most parts of the world. And if I am not mistaken the Muslims consider them unholy and it is expressly forbidden to eat dog meat in Islam but I could be wrong. Check with the Pak members.

Do you get frustrated when your countrymen drink dead human soup from your sacred river?
didnt expect better than this as I raised a concern on breed...anyways....how do u relate eating dog/human flesh and drinking a water from sacred river???
Its like those who consume Sault are all non vegetarians...since sea water has everything....
do u think u r a fool or u r acting like one?

Actually, it is kind of frowned upon in most parts of the world.

Eating pigs are disgusting in the Muslim world, anyone apologizing for it? Anyone apologize to India for eating cows? Why should anyone kowtow to the west if they aren't willing to do the same? Dogs were raised in China as farm animals same as cows, pigs and chickens. That was the reality for centuries, the idea of dressing animals up in tutus and diapers is the new and strange one, think about it.

Back
Top Bottom