What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

lol.. just pronounced the way you would!!:P

Humor needs work as well.

You're making fun of Chinese pronunciation to a Pakistani person. But of course thats not it at all is it? Your normal spelling is just as atrocious in any other thread.

Humor needs work as well.

You're making fun of Chinese pronunciation to a Pakistani person.

that's 'cause we are discussing chinese english, not pakistanis!! next time i would be careful & make sure that it's done to a chinese one instead!!

that's 'cause we are discussing chinese english, not pakistanis!! next time i would be careful & make sure that it's done to a chinese one instead!!

You realize that spelling English should be easier when you have time to type. I wonder how well you talk in real life.

You realize that spelling English should be easier when you have time to type. I wonder how well you talk in real life.

well.. you are never going to find that one. are you? till then you might as well make most of my written english!!

well.. you are never going to find that one. are you? till then you might as well make most of my written english!!

If thats all I have to base your English skills on then I would have to say its certainly not enough for you to be laughing at others.

If thats all I have to base your English skills on then I would have to say its certainly not enough for you to be laughing at others.

Why dont you tell that to the moron who made fun of Indians and their accents in the first place?

Improved effort. But you still need to find some space for coma & full stop!!:D

:rofl::rofl:

Coming from an Indian who has made a mistake in his own reply.

You Indians should surely be proficient in the English language after all it was the mode of communication imposed on you and your people by your British masters.

:rofl::rofl:

Coming from an Indian who has made a mistake in his own reply.

You Indians should surely be proficient in the English language after all it was the mode of communication imposed on you and your people by your British masters.

Lol this coming from a "brown outside white inside"!

It's funny when an Indian intends to act as grammar police when he himself can't even form a sentence. *facepalm* Nonetheless I neither care nor do I intend to waste time to make sure all my post are grammatically correct on a military forum as long as my message is conveyed as you so kindly have shown to be the case I have no desire to proofread my comment but you are more than welcome to correct them as we go along but judging by your own ability on not being able to form a sentence I would opt out if i was you.

Sorry, please come again!

I know your type very well (from years of interaction with the Pakistani community in the UK). The modus operandi typically involves forced marriage to a cousin back in the 'motherland' followed by a move to a sink estate in the UK and a lifetime on welfare, which then frees up your days to spend on forums such as this spewing nonsense about Indian accents (when you probably sound like someone fresh off the boat yourself) lol

Pot..kettle..black

Why dont you tell that to the moron who made fun of Indians and their accents in the first place?

I'm perfectly fine with correcting a person who can't spell correctly on the internet yet makes fun of Chinese accents without provocation.

vocabulary could be better. but they would still be saying 'egg flied lice' instead of 'egg fried rice'!!:lol:

Selective blindness works both ways my friend.

why are so much worried about others?? had a good laugh on your expense all this while though!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom