What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

And I was talking about:

Who’s On the Line? Indian Call Center Agents Pose as Americans for U.S.-Outsourced Firms- WINIFRED R. POSTE

winifredposter.com/uploads/Who_s_on_the_Line.pdf

:wave:

nice reply.... u hv just shown ur high intellectual ability
???

Most of the Indians I know, besides the ones that reside in Punjab/Haryana; & big cities such as Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bombay, speak very poor/hardly any Hindi. So no, most people in India are not even proud of their Hindi, & are poor at speaking it.

Who died and made you the bonified authority on accents, English comprehension, Indians, our habits and our love for Hindi?

In fact, your fundamental error in observation lies in the fact that Hindi is better spoken in the interiors than urban centres.....People in urban cities like Mumbai (at least the ones who study in the US) are more fluent in English/their regional language and then Hindi...
In fact people from Mumbai speak atrocious Hindi!

My 2 cents....stick to what you know best Jack.....leave the "being Indian" to Indians....

Danke...

This is not a source for pride though. We should promote CHINESE, with more information per square centimeter, over English. It is indisputable fact that in in the information age, Chinese characters have the highest concentration of information per screen area of any language while being equally easy to type. Documents written in Chinese can easily be half the length of English ones with the same content.

don't say this.. again ,say this through PM only
where pakistanis will go.... if u burst their myths n shits...

Who died and made you the bonified authority on accents, English comprehension, Indians, our habits and our love for Hindi?

In fact, your fundamental error in observation lies in the fact that Hindi is better spoken in the interiors than urban centres.....People in urban cities like Mumbai (at least the ones who study in the US) are more fluent in English/their regional language and then Hindi...
In fact people from Mumbai speak atrocious Hindi!

My 2 cents....stick to what you know best Jack.....leave the "being Indian" to Indians....

Danke...

I can see you can't stop lying. People in Ahmedabad speak better Hindi than the people in Baroda, Rajkot or Surat. It depends what state you're from. For example: if you belong to Madhya Pradesh or UP where Hindi is spoken as a mother language by many people, there is a good chance people in the villages will speak good Hindi as well. I am talking about the states where Hindi is NOT the mother tongue of the people, such as Gujarat, Maharashtra & most other Indian states. There, the Hindi spoken by the people from the smaller cities will not as good as the people in the big cities, as people in Ahmedabad have more exposure to Hindi speakers from all over the country from a young age in classrooms & everyday lives, as compared to the people who live in the villages. So your 2 cents are nothing but jack crap. Now sod off.

Are you ashamed that you know English?..or could not find a decent Urdu speaking job back home and had to learn English and move to US ?

Nope, none of this applies to me. Lol but nice try...

You speak your mother tongues well of course, but not your national/official language.

There's no national language for Indians. You try to communicate in any language that other person understand. Otherwise we all can use sign language. But your accusation that we don't respect our own language is ridiculous to say the least. Its as if you know us better than us which would be even ludicrous.

There's no national language for Indians. You try to communicate in any language that other person understand. Otherwise we all can use sign language. But your accusation that we don't respect our own language is ridiculous to say the least. Its as if you know us better than us which would be even ludicrous.

So you're saying Hindi is not the official language of India, & is not taught in schools?

So you're saying Hindi is not the official language of India, & is not taught in schools?

It depends on what/where your school is. If a school is in a state with its own language, then that language is normally taught there, not Hindi. India has 15 nationally recognized languages, that include Sanskrit, Urdu, English as well as Hindi, and none is given importance over the other.

And no, Hindi is not the official language of India. There's none.

I am living in US.. I must say average black guy says worst form of english. God forbids if real english guy hears it, he would die of a shock.
But does it matter? NOOOOOOOOOO From the streets of chicago using all the slang "mah" and "yoo" tongue obama grew and raised himself to President of US.

Language is just a way to communicate. Nothing more, nothing less. As far as i get whatever you say, we are good.

It depends on what/where your school is. If a school is in a state with its own language, then that language is normally taught there, not Hindi. India has 15 nationally recognized languages, that include Sanskrit, Urdu, English as well as Hindi, and none is given importance over the other.

Hindi is one of the 22 official languages of India and is used as the primary official language of the Republic of India.

The Constitution of India, adopted in 1950, declares Hindi in the Devanagari script as the official language (rājabhāṣā) of the Union (Article 343(1)).

The official language of the Indian Union is Hindi with English as a secondary official language;[1] states in India can legislate their own official languages.

Languages with official status in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

correction needed india has 22 not 15 national languages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom