What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Did I touch a nerve, Kerpal?
Yes you touched THE nerve - the pudendal nerve! It seems you do enjoy, literally, the consequences of touching people on that nerve, dont ya, you perv?
O’ Indians are absolute role models on how to integrate and behave when in foreign lands as they migrate to every corner of the globe only to be hated on and mocked by the whole population residing in that country from being ‘curry bashed’ by the Australian population or from being labelled as Apu by the American populace to being racially mocked by Malaysians and let us not even begin to talk about the racial abuse you receive in this country. Kerpal I think it’s time you got some rest as you’ve got a long and fruitful day ahead of you holding up a subway sign in the middle of town along with your fellow Bhartis.

Don’t worry your media will milk the news showing some beaten up Indian guy in hospital warning fellow Bhartis to stay in India while promoting some more fair and lovely in order to enable Indian citizens residing abroad to try and blend in a lot more with the crowd.

Lol, what a stupid racist statement? A confused desi or a FOB - wanna be Brit! Typical.

Did I touch a nerve, Kerpal?

How come you've given up the role of acting as grammar police? I was hoping you were going to enlighten us all on how your masters’ language should be spoken and written.

O’ Indians are absolute role models on how to integrate and behave when in foreign lands as they migrate to every corner of the globe only to be hated on and mocked by the whole population residing in that country from being ‘curry bashed’ by the Australian population or from being labelled as Apu by the American populace to being racially mocked by Malaysians and let us not even begin to talk about the racial abuse you receive in this country. Kerpal I think it’s time you got some rest as you’ve got a long and fruitful day ahead of you holding up a subway sign in the middle of town along with your fellow Bhartis.

Don’t worry your media will milk the news showing some beaten up Indian guy in hospital warning fellow Bhartis to stay in India while promoting some more fair and lovely in order to enable Indian citizens residing abroad to try and blend in a lot more with the crowd.

How? By calling us Pa*i$? ya true.

If its true, then Chinese need to be complimented, that means they have really tried hard to integrate into world business.
Indians were always learning English right from primary school, but this was not the case with Chinese.
Also pronunciation doesn't matter, all regions have their own style.

if you read this article it says it can NOT guarantee its own findings--- I can tell you exactly why it showed the chinese speaking better( which is the biggest joke initself), the hint lies in the article itself.

I smells many indian's heart broken after read this thread,isnt it?

you smells right...Indians are now worried that all the false flag members would take this opportunity to bash Indians.

a report whose basis is unproven, its verdict inconclusive is used by people to now declare supremacy ....

I smells many indian's heart broken after read this thread,isnt it?

In India english speaking nation wont have difficulty in travelling but same thing cannot be said about China considering language factor !! even your country Pakistan might be having better english speaker than China !! but its nothing to be proud of as china takes pride in speaking their own language , i doubt whether any chinese is here on this forum!!

I really dont know..but my friends visited China recently and he found out that the general people in China do not speak english at all....infact he found out, people on the streets behaved very rudely when he spoke in english to them.and he faced dificulties for that reason...now considering that I can say in India..even the most backward or under developed towns and villages also have fluent english speaking people...and in general almost everyone.. can communicate in good enough english to make the conversation understandable.

I really dont know..but my friends visited China recently and he found out that the general people in China do not speak english at all....infact he found out, people on the streets behaved very rudely when he spoke in english to them.and he faced dificulties for that reason...now considering that I can say in India..even the most backward or under developed towns and villages also have fluent english speaking people...and in general almost everyone.. can communicate in good enough english to make the conversation understandable.

My cousin Is in China for last 2 years and India Bashing is the last thing for Chinese !! infact many chinese have same views on Pakistan as we have !! common chinese doesnt care about all these things and are mostly found on their chinese websites !! but some " so called" chinese here are totally opposite which proves who they are !!

congrats china :)
and indian guys dont bother to reply India bashers. they just want to bash India saying " Indians speak horrible English" . but in reality their own accent while they speak English (and to much extent vocabulary) needs lot of improvement. i would prefer to neglect those fellas.

once again congrats Chinese nationals. :china:

This is true. I do not use English in either my everyday life nor in professional life. However, as a foreigner, the best language to speak is English, simply because it is the most understood foreign language. Even Koreans speak either English or Chinese in China, not Korean, despite China's large Korean population.

China speaks better English than India? Does it really matter? The only reason India started speaking English is because of the British legacy and it allowed us to earn some quick cash with all the outsourcing coming into the country.

Well, as india is shifting to manufacturing, not knowing english wont be a major problem i guess..

But right now, the only thing i can see is pakistani ignorance.. How does it matter to you guys if the chinese speak good english, even we dont give a $hyt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom