What's new

China slammed India FM's claims

u havent kept an inch of land?
what about hydrabad, junagadh, gurdaspur, and kashmir?
and not attacked a single country? nonsense

You need to read the post again.

None of this was Pakistani territory. Ever in the small history of Pakistan!

Nothing new, Indian external affairs minister stated Indian postition on Arunachal and Chinese reiterated their position. Such types of statements will be seen in media till final settlement is reached.

Bahhhh, half of the indian 'state' is controversial and disputed. I wonder how long this country can go like this.

And you will keep on wondering this to your grave.

You will not be alone in wondering about this though, you have august company in this wonderment, many right here on this forum.

Many have already gone to their maker wondering the same wonder all their lives.

no YOU need to know ur history, all these princely states acceded to pakistan but india invaded them.

no YOU need to know ur history, all these princely states acceded to pakistan but india invaded them.

You need to learn your history. That is an incorrect statement.

Pakistan did want to "hadap" these states but we saved them.

By the way dude Indian history is also as small as Pakistan's lol i should mention India is a day younger then Pakistan. If you will claim India before 1947 then i should say british india or baharat and before british i dont think india was ever existed. When Muslim ruled indian for 1000 years. That was Muslim state with alot of Hindu citizens so take a walk of history, Watch before you make some nonsence comments if you could claim that pakistan has small history we could claim the same. By the way i just realized my point has some weigh ahhaha :woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: tell me one thing. What nabor country india did not have problem with or had problem with. Please name one!

By the way dude Indian history is also as small as Pakistan's lol i should mention India is a day younger then Pakistan. If you will claim India before 1947 then i should say british india or baharat and before british i dont think india was ever existed. When Muslim ruled indian for 1000 years. That was Muslim state with alot of Hindu citizens so take a walk of history, Watch before you make some nonsence comments if you could claim that pakistan has small history we could claim the same. By the way i just realized my point has some weigh ahhaha :woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: tell me one thing. What nabor country india did not have problem with or had problem with. Please name one!

Muslims were in India for 700 years before the British saved them from the reconquest by the native Indians of the land.

The Mughals were thoroughly decayed. The Sikhs had the empire over most of what is called Pakistan now including the tribal areas. Marathas and Jats were pushing forth almost everywhere. In spite of the odd attack and destruction by the likes of Abdali, the tide was turning decisively everywhere. It could possibly have been a repeat of Spain where not a trace of the alien invaders was left soon after their rule was repelled.

In that sense, the British rule was a blessing for those alien invaders.

Anyway foreign rule doesn't change the reality of a country. Even if it was ruled by invading Muslims, the country was still there and always will be.

Muslims were in India for 700 years before the British saved them from the reconquest by the native Indians of the land.

The Mughals were thoroughly decayed. The Sikhs had the empire over most of what is called Pakistan now including the tribal areas. Marathas and Jats were pushing forth almost everywhere. In spite of the odd attack and destruction by the likes of Abdali, the tide was turning decisively everywhere. It could possibly have been a repeat of Spain where not a trace of the alien invaders was left soon after their rule was repelled.

Even if any of this was true according to your commentary there would not be a single united India but hundreds of tiny states and maybe a few large ones. Overall the Muslims would have remained the largest governing unit for many years more had not the British come. In other words, even if we were to follow your logic there still would not a single entity called India.

Not true. India has not attacked a single country after 1947.

We did not even try to occupy Bangladesh when our armies were already in Dhaka. Didn't attack any of our smaller neighbors.

Our wars have been only with Pakistan and China and reasons for that are well known. We have not kept an inch of land of Pakistan from any of those wars too.

You sometimes sound like a robot. Speaking what is fed into his memory without watching whats actually happening around the world. More like a brainwashed RSS youth member? LOL.

^^ Pretty much what I think of you. Just would like to add one thing for you: Obsessed with hate.

That comes out from every post from you.

kashmir is not in india and neither do kashmiris want to be in india and the recent protests can prove that

Then why are the so called freedom fighters (for us terrorists) fighting for, if kashmir is not with India.

Irrespective whether this action is a result of multi-decade long anti-China propaganda in India, or is a fit of need for Indian democratic political system, every sane person can see clearly that anti-China by India has harmed, is harming and will harm India more than China.

If India wants this show to go on, China probably would be able to help some Indian politicians and their pawns. :lol:

Would you mind explaining what is Nehru's grandiose "forward policy"?

Perhaps you guys have a different dictionary. :rofl:

It was positioning the troops on the McMahon line, the legal boundary between India and Tibet.

China accepts the same line as border with Myanmar AFAIK.

Back
Top Bottom