What's new

China signals ban on eating dog meat

Great news from the Chinese!

Other countries need to follow.

I hope I live to see the day when humans no longer consume any kind of animal of any kind.

Next I heard they are banning beef too.

I am a hypocrite as I meat I know but hoping that artificial meat comes put over the next 10-20 years at similar taste and price to meat, and then humans no longer need to consume flesh of any animal anymore

You sounds like a typical DN thats overdose with cow pp cola
This will be last reply to a supicious online dalit as my whit Indian friend was kind enough to reminded me not to chat more than twice, it might cause me bad luck:dance3:

View attachment 622220
https://www.iias.asia/the-newsletter/article/heart-plate-debates-about-dog-meat-dimapur

They say – ” Chinese eat everything with four legs except tables and chairs, everything that flies except helicopters or planes and everything that swims except submarines lol !! ” Funny.. Isn’t it? The definition of the word ‘edible’ is a little different for the Chinese people as compared to the rest of the world. Chinese people have the most absurd and bizarre food habits according to rest of the world. This is a fact and you are calling me names just for stating the facts.

I am a hypocrite as I meat I know but hoping that artificial meat comes put over the next 10-20 years at similar taste and price to meat, and then humans no longer need to consume flesh of any animal anymore
Have you tried soy bean fake meat?

Shenzhen is canton. Guangdong mean Canton and it's a province. Shenzhen is a city in Guangdong.
lol... ok because a Chinese friend told me , Pakistani follow Cantonese recipes ... Chinese restaurant in Pakistan are totally follow Cantonese food.

They say – ” Chinese eat everything with four legs except tables and chairs, everything that flies except helicopters or planes and everything that swims except submarines lol !! ” Funny.. Isn’t it? The definition of the word ‘edible’ is a little different for the Chinese people as compared to the rest of the world. Chinese people have the most absurd and bizarre food habits according to rest of the world. This is a fact and you are calling me names just for stating the facts.
No, I think you got it wrong. They say Chinese eat anything with the backbone facing the sky.

Shezhen and Canton is home of Chinese food recipes ?

Shezhen and Canton is home of Chinese food recipes ?

Yes but Shenzhen is more of a unique city in that most of its residents come from all over China and all over the world since it is the Silicon Valley of China. So very few residents of Shenzhen are actually native.

Have you tried soy bean fake meat?

No but I have tried quorn mince and am going to start trying it again soon.

Let this health crisis be the thing that pushes me to slowly ease meat and fish out of my diet for good.

lol... ok because a Chinese friend told me , Pakistani follow Cantonese recipes ... Chinese restaurant in Pakistan are totally follow Cantonese food.

Even though the Cantonese have a reputation for eating strange meats, the reality is that the vast majority still do not. The province with the strangest habits is probably Guangxi, which is related to the Cantonese and also culturally related to Vietnam. The Vietnamese eat far more strange animals than the Cantonese do however.

You know. Hakka cuisine is even better. Canada - (Toronto) has lots. If ever you can go for hakka food.

Back
Top Bottom