What's new

China signals ban on eating dog meat

No but I have tried quorn mince and am going to start trying it again soon.

Let this health crisis be the thing that pushes me to slowly ease meat and fish out of my diet for good.
It doesn't taste anything like meat to be honest. I actually hate it. I might as well not eat meat and become a vegan.

In fact, dog meat consumption is common in East Asia and Southeast Asia. From Korea, China, nouth Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia ...

Funny DN, i ain't going to take your bait
I shall remain faithfully to my commiment of not engaging more tha twice with a supicious online untouchable:dirol:

It doesn't taste anything like meat to be honest. I actually hate it. I might as well not eat meat and become a vegan.

Well it is ok compared to say lentils and the trick is in adding lots of other tasty ingredients like garlic, herbs and tomatoes to make it appetising.

Dog meat consumption is widespread in East Asia and Southeast Asia. But very few people eat dog meat as a percentage of the population. (less than 1%). The main ingredients in East Asian cuisine are pork, chicken, fish, and green vegetables.

To avoid such a confusion, we should ban hot dogs, too!
Lol...

hqdefault.jpg
@UKBengali
This is what I cannot live without.

Hopefully this will be a clean thread.

Dog meat consumption is widespread in East Asia and Southeast Asia. But very few people eat dog meat as a percentage of the population. (less than 1%). The main ingredients in East Asian cuisine are pork, chicken, fish, and green vegetables.

In Northern China, the main meats are lamb, beef and pork.

Back
Top Bottom