What's new

China shows off its fighter jets to the world

From the "looks" Lavi is like a F-16 with canards, while J-10 is like a Chinese J-9 with intakes shifted down. Chinese J-9 project was, developed in 1970s-1980s by CAC, a delta wing design with canards. One can get an image for comparison by searching "J-9" on google.

J-10 project was initially intended to be a collaboration with Israel. But in the end we are not Jewish, are we?

The centre body of J-9 looks almost completely the same as J-8, which itself is modified from J-7. But J-9 looks heavier and also with only one engine

Yeah right, if I take a closeup look at you, I could well be confused about whom really is Jim Carrey.

J-10 and Lavi have been compared endless times years ago. Learn how to use Search Function.

Mods :mod: : pls lock this thread. It is just another troll thread aiming to fish comments.

Actually it wasn't! I thought people would like to see the video. just becuase I interjected a little humor with it doesn't mean it violates TOS. Others seem to have realized the humorous side of it. Never once did I criticize it. in fact I stated that the J-10 is a good 4th generation aircraft.

Where is your sense of humor? :usflag:

Close up look of the Israeli Lavi.........err I mean J-10 :D
troll or 人头猪脑
aimarraul-albums-22235-28789-picture2568-100408001746608ce164e17dd2-jpg-thumb.jpg

Hi
One question which reflects American & French hypocrisy. America gave support to Israel to develop Lavi, which was then sold to China. However they wont like Pakistan to have latest tech as China might copy it. Americans keep on giving all the latest tech to Israel who has openly violated American trust. And in Pakistan's case they are very cautious about technology falling into Chinese hands.

J10 is longer then LAVI

LAVI
lavi2.jpg

J10
j10-04.jpg

See the difference yourself
:cheers:

imgp6167-french-air-force-rafale-take-off.jpg

800px-eurofighter_typhoon_take-off1.jpg

Several people think that having canards and delta wing makes it a copy of lavi. In that case, It could be a rafale or EF :partay:

Please don't say that air intakes are different because you don't want to see that difference between Lavi and J10 :woot:

NOT 4 Frankenstein- quoted your thread for comparison only :tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom