What's new

China shows off its fighter jets to the world

no doubt it has some differences. I wouldn't expect it to be an exact copy :usflag:

it is a good inexpensive 4th generation fighter

These seemingly small differences completely change its aerodynamic shape especially on the intakes and size. Changing the size changes the center of gravity, changing the intakes changes the drag as it moves through the air. Therefore internal rearrangements must be made, otherwise the plane wouldn't even get off the ground.

Then we have the problem of control systems. Because US and Chinese control systems are totally different, if it was indeed copied, the control would have to be scrapped and rebuilt. The engine is incompatible with US control systems as well.

There is no copying at all, the J-10 is actually a highly modified J-7, which at the time was a separate but abandoned project called J-9.

J10 is longer then LAVI

LAVI
lavi2.jpg

J10
j10-04.jpg

See the difference yourself
:cheers:

Was levi 100% indigenous in terms for fabrication, design, specs....? just wondering if that was not the case someone here mocked their pals as well!

Was levi 100% indigenous in terms for fabrication, design, specs....? just wondering if that was not the case someone here mocked their pals as well!

it recieved 60% assistance from Lockheed Martin who supplied F-16 parts and blueprints.

Does Janes have article telling you that Jesus was from Jerusalem but he was not a Jew?

However some jewish people say that Jesus was a jew..cant counter them..sorry OT..

Those LAVI front wings are more like Dassault Rafale's, while J10's is more like Typhoon's :coffee:

However some jewish people say that Jesus was a jew..cant counter them..sorry OT..

He would be jew as his mother was jewish.
One thing he wasnt for shure is Xtian.
Jews do consider him to a *ast*rd, drunk, wijard etc.

it recieved 60% assistance from Lockheed Martin who supplied F-16 parts and blueprints.

lavi for sure wasn't fully indigenous. I guess the question is is Janes defense article true or not. I would say that it is. It is a pretty reputable organization when it comes to defense information.

Lavi was infused with the F-16 technology,

Since it was proving financially constraint for the Israelis, the whole project was bought up by China. Let's assume the J-10 is based on the Lavi, where did India get to with the F-20 Tiger shark brick and motor it bought from Northrop. ??

From the "looks" Lavi is like a F-16 with canards, while J-10 is like a Chinese J-9 with intakes shifted down. Chinese J-9 project was, developed in 1970s-1980s by CAC, a delta wing design with canards. One can get an image for comparison by searching "J-9" on google.

J-10 project was initially intended to be a collaboration with Israel. But in the end we are not Jewish, are we?

Close up look of the Israeli Lavi.........err I mean J-10 :D

BBC News - China shows off its fighter jets to the world

Yeah right, if I take a closeup look at you, I could well be confused about whom really is Jim Carrey.

J-10 and Lavi have been compared endless times years ago. Learn how to use Search Function.

Mods :mod: : pls lock this thread. It is just another troll thread aiming to fish comments.

Back
Top Bottom