What's new

China Should Send Troops to Fight ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, Ed. And to be honest, I think Japan and China should take a more pro-active role in balancingand stabilizing the world, specially the Middle East. For too long, we have kept our interests and bickering over uninhabited pieces of rocks (Senkakus / Diaoyutai) . It keeps us myopically inclined only to our region. Japan has investments and designs in Africa, the Middle East that are in the Billions upon Billions. The same goes for China, which is the largest investor in African development as well as in the Middle East. Why should we only be limited to fiscal aid ? Perhaps we can be more successful due to our lack of negative interaction with Muslims and Islam. The West, well, they've had the Crusades , which puts them already in negative light towards the inhabitants in the Middle East.

I say this: Perhaps its time for China and Japan take a pro-active role in global peace and security. We are, afterall, the 2nd and 3rd largest economies in the world. Our Armed Forces, combined, could more than eviscerate threats to global and regional peace there in the Levant.

Japan is now involved because our citizens are being threatened. Our investments are either destroyed or being destroyed. We cannot just sit in our homes , sealing ourselves away from outside threats and the ravages of the world. If we wait too long, I fear there will be terror bombings and attacks in Japan and China. Thus, Japan and China must be pro-active.

Remember the concept of : 陰陽

Harmony is only ensured when and if the 陰 is prevented from dominating 陽. We cannot sit and wait and allow 陰 to fester and dominate.

To protect ones' interest oversea militarily is what USA always do. PRC call it imperialism. 帝国主义

Hypocritically PRC has pull that shot on Vietnam and Korean War.

I have a mix bag feeling for Sunni in this case.

Yes the Sunni ISIS is piece of shit. No doubt. But if they succeed in creating an Islamic State, sooner or later, they may merge into GCC. GCC now is increasingly looking like state. That is the first step of Arab unification.

Their atrocity now may bring peace, advancement and prosperity to the future, provided they succeed.

Imagine if someone intervene in Japan Boshin War in the name of maintaining peace.

Today Japan will be a shit hole if that happens.

Nop. ISIS has billions of people. It's stupid to send soldiers to fight ISIS. ISIS is the US's problem and it will stay the US's problem. :usflag:

I agree with you, Ed. And to be honest, I think Japan and China should take a more pro-active role in balancing and stabilizing the world, specially the Middle East. For too long, we have kept our interests and bickering over uninhabited pieces of rocks (Senkakus / Diaoyutai) . It keeps us myopically inclined only to our region. Japan has investments and designs in Africa, the Middle East that are in the Billions upon Billions. The same goes for China, which is the largest investor in African development as well as in the Middle East. Why should we only be limited to fiscal aid ? Perhaps we can be more successful due to our lack of negative interaction with Muslims and Islam. The West, well, they've had the Crusades , which puts them already in negative light towards the inhabitants in the Middle East.

I say this: Perhaps its time for China and Japan take a pro-active role in global peace and security. We are, afterall, the 2nd and 3rd largest economies in the world. Our Armed Forces, combined, could more than eviscerate threats to global and regional peace there in the Levant.

Japan is now involved because our citizens are being threatened. Our investments are either destroyed or being destroyed. We cannot just sit in our homes , sealing ourselves away from outside threats and the ravages of the world. If we wait too long, I fear there will be terror bombings and attacks in Japan and China. Thus, Japan and China must be pro-active.

Harmony is only ensured when and if the 陰 is prevented from dominating 陽. We cannot sit and wait and allow 陰 to fester and dominate.

That's a very optimistic outlook. If Japan and China were to truly set aside their differences and learn to work together in some sort of military alliance, the United States - who's leaders have publicly stated that they will brook no peer competitor - would view a Sino-Japanese alliance as a bigger threat than ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and every terror group on earth combined.

They would stop their propaganda machine from Muslim-bashing and start churning out yellow peril articles within a week. You know that's true.

Even if your conjecture that they were "probably sanctioned by Saddam" has some merit, back then ISIS was still a shadow of what they are today - in control of large swathes of land in Iraq and Syria and inspiring terror cells to mass murder worldwide.

Nothing you said negates my point. The US should clean up the mess it made.

your whole point before being ISIS would not exist under Saddam and it is the US that topple the saddam regime so US is responsibile for ISIS running loose.

Lol since I just prove to you what you said is untrue, then how is it the The ISIS is an american problem?

You do know ISIS goal is not topple Western government, but rather bring a Islam state to their own people, so people does not believe in ISIS view on islam shall be vanquished, including other muslim...

As i said, Zarqari create what will be ISIS is to topple the Jordian government in 1999, He even were at odd with OBL .

And ISIS only rise when US left, which was what ISIS always wanted, ISIS is threaten the regional stability, but US is not un the Central Asia Region, how should US get involve?

your whole point before being ISIS would not exist under Saddam and it is the US that topple the saddam regime so US is responsibile for ISIS running loose.

Lol since I just prove to you what you said is untrue, then how is it the The ISIS is an american problem?

You do know ISIS goal is not topple Western government, but rather bring a Islam state to their own people, so people does not believe in ISIS view on islam shall be vanquished, including other muslim...

As i said, Zarqari create what will be ISIS is to topple the Jordian government in 1999, He even were at odd with OBL .

And ISIS only rise when US left, which was what ISIS always wanted, ISIS is threaten the regional stability, but US is not un the Central Asia Region, how should US get involve?

Was ISIS running around and killing foreign journalists on foreign soil when Saddam was in power? Did they control oil fields and operate as a sovereign state? No? Then it's an American problem. You splitting hairs, completely missing my point while claiming to have refuted it, and overall not making any sense won't alter reality. The US should clean up its mess.

I agree with you, Ed. And to be honest, I think Japan and China should take a more pro-active role in balancing and stabilizing the world, specially the Middle East. For too long, we have kept our interests and bickering over uninhabited pieces of rocks (Senkakus / Diaoyutai) . It keeps us myopically inclined only to our region. Japan has investments and designs in Africa, the Middle East that are in the Billions upon Billions. The same goes for China, which is the largest investor in African development as well as in the Middle East. Why should we only be limited to fiscal aid ? Perhaps we can be more successful due to our lack of negative interaction with Muslims and Islam. The West, well, they've had the Crusades , which puts them already in negative light towards the inhabitants in the Middle East.

That’s a great idea but maybe you should look closer to home (North Korea) and sort that out before venturing into the Middle East to make it worse oops I mean make it better. Great opportunity to try that shiny tank of yours and liberate North Koreans against the most oppressive regime in the world.

Great opportunity to try that shiny tank of yours and liberate North Koreans against the most oppressive regime in the world.

North Korea is a great country. Better than South Korea IMO.

Was ISIS running around and killing foreign journalists on foreign soil when Saddam was in power? Did they control oil fields and operate as a sovereign state? No? Then it's an American problem. You splitting hairs and not making any sense won't alter reality.

lol they actually did, they just because you never heard of it before does not mean they were not active before 2002.

Foreign Terrorist Organization: Designation of Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad and Aliases

Go google Laurence Foley, US diplomat in Jordan

They would stop their propaganda machine from Muslim-bashing and start churning out yellow peril articles within a week. You know that's true.

LOL. Yellow Peril? Interesting analysis !

lol they actually did, they just because you never heard of it before does not mean they were not active before 2002.

Foreign Terrorist Organization: Designation of Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad and Aliases

Go google Laurance Foley, US diplomat in Jordan

"They were active?" That's the best you can come up with? So they were as active then as they are now while there is a huge middle eastern power vacuum caused by the US? I'll give you one last chance to stop being intellectually dishonest and ducking my point.

While Saddam was in charge, was ISIS as powerful then as they are today? Did ISIS control large swathes of Syria and Iraq while Saddam was still in power? Was ISIS striking all over the world and publicly beheading foreign journalists and massacring people in Western countries while Saddam was in power? Yes. Or. No. It's really not that hard. :lol:

PS: The US should clean up the mess it made.

Articles from both sides of the spectrum (since you get confused distinguishing between leftwing and rightwing).

Iran Didn’t Create ISIS; We Did | The Diplomat

How the US Helped ISIS Grow Into a Monster | Mother Jones

Richard Perle: US 'Partially Responsible' for ISIS Kobani Crisis

ISIS? George W. Bush built that

That’s a great idea but maybe you should look closer to home (North Korea) and sort that out before venturing into the Middle East to make it worse oops I mean make it better. Great opportunity to try that shiny tank of yours and liberate North Koreans against the most oppressive regime in the world.

North Koreans do not behead Chinese, Japanese nor do they instigate attacks on any of us because they know that they are a shrimp in between two whales. Don't have to worry about North Korea. China , Japan, South Korea and US have it under control. :)

Very good expectation, if it comes true, problems sloved. But there is difficulties, 1,China and Japan are competitors in the global investments, 2, There is a lack of mutual trust. But in contrast, maybe I can call it a chance to build trust through a pro-active global cooperation. Anyway good suggestion.

US is responsibile for ISIS running loose.
Actually by leaving a leader in Iraq who was always known to be biased was the cause of Iraq's Sunni population being part of ISIS. Remember one thing my friend that most Iraqi soldiers who joined ISIS was caused by them being ignored by the Iraqi army on the basis that they served under Saddam even though common foot soldiers have no real authority.
Secondly the Syrian government was allowed to use chemical weapons without any real consequences. Explain to me how the people on the ground felt when UN observers watched chemical weapons being dismantled but ignored the murder of innocents by conventional methods. It showed them that all America cared for was the fear of chemical weapons being used against their forces or their allies and the Syrian people were fodder.
You have took at things with a balance, yes ISIS is self made but the environment needed for such an organisation to form was made by the unrest caused by US actions.

"They were active?" That's the best you can come up with? So they were as active then as they are now while there is a huge middle eastern power vacuum caused by the US? I'll give you one last chance to stop being intellectually dishonest and ducking my point.

While Saddam was in charge, was ISIS as powerful then as they are today? Did ISIS control large swathes of Syria and Iraq while Saddam was still in power? Was ISIS striking all over the world and publicly beheading foreign journalists and massacring people in Western countries while Saddam was in power? Yes. Or. No. It's really not that hard. :lol:

PS: The US should clean up the mess it made.

Articles from both sides of the spectrum (since you get confused distinguishing between leftwing and rightwing).

Iran Didn’t Create ISIS; We Did | The Diplomat

How the US Helped ISIS Grow Into a Monster | Mother Jones

Richard Perle: US 'Partially Responsible' for ISIS Kobani Crisis

ISIS? George W. Bush built that

dude, who create ISIS and why ISIS did grown so big is two different question.

I can name you about 50 examples including AQ but then you will just say meh, they werent active not because they are really not active, but just you are ignorant about it exist.

Your question is did ISIS run around and kill diplomat journalist and government official when Saddam is in power? The answer is yes, on top of my head Zarqari killed at least 1 Iraqi official, 1 IQ mayor and Us diplomat, and i bound to find more if i dig into old intel.

ISIS indeed took advantage in the power vacumn but you also did ignore the fact that US and Co did beat back ISIS, and killed Zarqari in 2006, ISIS lose support with Iraqi populace and the current ISIS Share nothing but names with the ISIS in AQI Time, so you convinenetly ignore the fact ee beat AQI once and ignore the fact that they were operating Before US Invade Iraq and tell me murrica is responsible for it? Lol pretty convinence if you ask me

North Koreans do not behead Chinese, Japanese nor do they instigate attacks on any of us because they know that they are a shrimp in between two whales. Don't have to worry about North Korea. China , Japan, South Korea and US have it under control. :)

What do you mean instigate that’s just laughable as much as I hate ISIS the last thing the Middle East needs is more interference and don’t forget about the Japanese citizens (on japanese soil) that were kidnapped by North Korea and let’s not forget about the North Koreans that are suffering immensely.

Here’s how the History books are going to write about japans first foreign military involvement since world war 2. If Nihonjin gets his way.

Japan entered the fight against ISIS after ISIS took two Japanese hostages. One being a mentally unstable person that should have been in a mental ward in Japan and the other being a so called journalist that was stupid enough to enter Syria when every other Journalist was leaving. :lol:

Anyways I'm off I'll reply to you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom