What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I dont know if you are south indian or not but as far as i have seen them atleast they dont have any problem.

Telgu or Tamil it doesnt matter but the real point is that South Indians do not speak Hindi even if they can.

Telgu and Tamil arent identical entities so are the case with kannadiga or keralite...A Telgu doesnt even speak Tamil or kannda for that matter.

Its like punjab and sindhis of pakistan...they are pakistanis for us indians but u
know they are different ethinic groups.

You will also find u would find body bags of martyrs coming to each corners of every country when it comes to defence

Thats exactly the point ...u and the chinese author shouldnt imagine india would fall apart with internal differneces incase of an external threat.If only they would act more cohesively.

Its like a bulls horn...visibly separate,but behaves like a single piece while in action.

Thats exactly the point ...u and the chinese author shouldnt imagine india would fall apart with internal differneces incase of an external threat.If only they would act more cohesively.

Its like a bulls horn...visibly separate,but behaves like a single piece while in action.

Couldn't have found a better example myself !!

Telgu and Tamil arent identical entities so are the case with kannadiga or keralite...A Telgu doesnt even speak Tamil or kannda for that matter.

Its like punjab and sindhis of pakistan...they are pakistanis for us indians but u
know they are different ethinic groups.

The difference here is that no one in Pakistan refuse to speak national languge when it comes to speaking to people from other parts of Pakistan but in case of India South Indians do not speak Hindi rather they prefer to speak in English no matter how much they can speak or understand.

:P man same for India. India had been imagining that communism will lead to Chinese break up and internat differences in Pakistan will lead to whipping Pakistan of the face of world map.

When some country devise a strategy to break any other country they take into account all aspects including internal differences then if that country work it well she can achieve her goals but still it depends on how the world powers side with you.

The difference here is that no one in Pakistan refuse to speak national languge when it comes to speaking to people from other parts of Pakistan but in case of India South Indians do not speak Hindi rather they prefer to speak in English no matter how much they can speak or understand.

This is the big misconception that Hindi is the national language of india. Even some indian make this stupic mistake.

Hindi is just an official language like many other regional language which too have the status of official language in india.
India has no national language like Urdu in pakistan.

Languages with official status in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who said South Indians do not speak Hindi if they know...u think they all know english.I have lived in Blore for yrs and even been to chenni.In Chenni and rural south india most cant really talk hindi or english.But they understan and respond positively.Any way ppl who live in south india tend to pick up some south indian language to go around.

If Pk was as big as India ( actually we should have two time zones- BD is 30 min ahead of India , parts of India to the E of BD should be in the same time zone as BD), the diff would have shown.

What is being seen as a possible flaw is actually the diversity that binds this nation.

"When some country devise a strategy to break any other country they take into account all aspects including internal differences then if that country work it well she can achieve her goals but still it depends on how the world powers side with you. "

Agree to all except the underlined part. World powers are not needed as a crutch for a nation to stay together.

They rightly have this ego.

According to them Tamil is thousands of years older than the current day Hindi,

Their culture is indeed thousands of years old as compared to the western culture adopted by North Indians.

The South Indians are proud of their culture but the North Indians are biased against South Indians and looked down upon them for sticking to their culture
Are you trying to drive a wedge between the north and south indians on this forum. If you are, you are not doing it right.

Try harder.

Hindi is not our national language (shocking isn't it). It is the OFFICIAL language of the Union of India. Other than that, Hindi has the same status as sanskrit, urdu, english or any other constitutionally recognized languages.

Read and be enlightened.

India is unique in more ways than you can possibly comprehend. So give it a rest.

PS: Damn Khajur beat me to it.

"When some country devise a strategy to break any other country they take into account all aspects including internal differences then if that country work it well she can achieve her goals but still it depends on how the world powers side with you. "

Agree to all except the underlined part. World powers are not needed as a crutch for a nation to stay together.

The refrerence to the world powers was in conetxt of helping you directly or indirectly for breaking other countries not context of binding force.

Are you trying to drive a wedge between the north and south indians on this forum. If you are, you are not doing it right.

Try harder.

;) yeh and i was the one who had created sa wedge between marathi speaking and the non-marathi speaking Indians.

:P man same for India. India had been imagining that communism will lead to Chinese break up and internat differences in Pakistan will lead to whipping Pakistan of the face of world map.

When some country devise a strategy to break any other country they take into account all aspects including internal differences then if that country work it well she can achieve her goals but still it depends on how the world powers side with you.

which world power,china??

There is two last points i would make on this chinese ********.

Firstly inspite of our internal issues india has never been more powerful in its independent history like its today.

Two,u know our approch to national untity is different to pakistan and china.
while in the case of pakistan and china ,there is this strong emphasis of promote homogeneity for national unity...we believe in unity in diversity ...as long as we observe that principle and we continue to remain a democracy ... we'll survive long as one nation than any communist dictatorial super power.

Last edited:
The refrerence to the world powers was in conetxt of helping you directly or indirectly for breaking other countries not context of binding force.

Ok,

But even to break up another , help from world powers is a No No.

Do it yourself is the answer.

Is it me or are some here pretending to 'sympathize' with "South India's plight" at the hands of the racist, westernized, fake Hindu, did I say racist?, North?

For real :lol: !

We see what you're trying to do, it's rather funny, it reeks of desperation, insecurity and helplessness. Please do continue, you've been trying for 3 pages, don't give up now!

Edit: If you really want to drive a wedge, you might want to make another account, pretend like you're a Punjabi, and go offfffffffffff on Rajni Kant.

If that doesn't do it I don't know what will

:) Nobody from North can force them to change their culture beacause Indian economy depends on South India. Once separated, the rest of Indian economy will come to ground.

And btw you are not little different rather 100% different.
I believe South Indians are real Hindus not the other fake ones.

anyway thats an another discussion.

Hi Jana., I been following your posts., Let me tell you my opinion (i am tamil, from India)., your assumptions about Tamils are Wrong,
Yes..we dont speak Hindi., it doesn't mean we hate Hindi..its just we are comfortable with our own language., and Nobody is forcing us to learn hindi..

your second comment is most amazing., it was North Indians (i.e, so called Aryans from Central Asia) who brought the Hinduism into Indian subcontinent., atleast 3000yrs before., so its not SouthIndian who are holding true Hinduism., if you know about Vedas (original and first scripts about Hinduism) it fully represents culture which is totally different from South Indians., we simply adopted the hinduism into our culture., Infact., many great south Indian kings build great temples for Hindus..come to india i will show you that.,

Anyway...i dont want to go off topic... my point is.. anyone think..Tamils will ask for separate land from India is totally WRONG., we wont separate...and we are proud Indians...and we will be... (becoz., we are not marginalized or oppressed by anyone in India..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom