What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Hindus? I dint know that they expected? Is it that all Pakistanis have similar ideologies ..may be thats what your schools have taught you ?

Do you know a fake Muslim?

Comeon Vande! thats not a concrete question now is it? your'e just saying that because of anger! :disagree:

You made me laugh there. The problem is not with the North INdians but with us the South Indians.

FYI- Every launguage in India is atleast a thousand years old....;) And entire south India does not speak Tamil. I am a Telugu and i don't understand Tamil.

Here lies the difference between an Indian and a Non Indian...

This thread has been derailed by that very famous sub-continent cliche: You hate me, I hate you!! :disagree:

:rofl: No man they speak in colourful English. I had the experience there.

what u were expecting Brittish accent or something???:P.

you know many years back one of our relatives moved to UK along with family and they also carried their illiterate maid with them.
After many years when they came back to the village the maid was speaking very fine English ;)

that prooves how adaptive she was! bytheway first ever heard of somebody bringing maid with them for "many years".......what kind of visa was it again??:cheesy:

Last edited:
Well nobody is perfect, neither are you, just look at your last post. If i were to agree with you that Indians use bad language Ms. Jana, what makes them do so?

when did i say they are bad languaged?????

:undecided:

Buddy, being daily high on drugs is their way of life, they have the rights/freedom to do so. :lol:

we are the second fastest growing economy while we are on "drugs"; what it would have been if we were not on drugs, ever thought about that buddy?:disagree:

can we come back to the topic?? "China should break India"

The topic is worthless,

China shouldn't and wouldn't break India simply because of all the instability it will cause in their own neighborhood.

China doesn't have the will or the capability to 'break' India into smaller states.

The topic is worthless,

China shouldn't and wouldn't break India simply because of all the instability it will cause in their own neighborhood.

China doesn't have the will or the capability to 'break' India into smaller states.

all ready 19 state of india are against indian government.
what make you think that china can n t break india?

Jana, nice to see you back.

A couple of points:

1. Pls let him decide if he is diff or not.

This is the biggest joke!

Will he say the same it will be the same? No! Indian NE Mongoloid looking people are told they are Indians, but when they go to other Indian cities, they are cursed routinely with derogatory “chinki”.

Thus, per topic, it would be appropriate that NE should be first separated from India unless those people are truly considered as equal citizens of India by the rest of India.

... When i look china and pakistan it seems braking china more easy. TIBET, TAIWAN, MUSLIM COMMUNITYS OF CHINA. got the hint??? Best advice to china is concentrate on your economy rather than 'terrorist mind and how to brake india'. ...

Pitiful mentality and woeful knowledge indeed!

You missed an important difference: within mainland China there is no armed separatism forces, within India there are hundreds of separatist organizations all over the place.

Muslim community - China is a secular society where people are free to believe or not to believe, to believe what or not to believe what. There is no religious communal violence like in India which tops the world list in that aspect. Muslims like any other believers or non-believers enjoy the freedom guaranteed by the law. There is no single instance in China that Muslim (or any other religious believer) is cut alive or burnt alive.

Taiwan - Taiwan is part of China. Both Mainland and USA are against the separation. Keynote thus stricken, anything else is trivial including being high on drug.

Tibet – again there are no armed separatism forces in Tibet. Those evil forces are all denned in India. Dalai Lama testified in US congress that sino-india problem is caused by losing a buffer state. Thus, it is appropriate to let NE of India be independent to serve as the buffer area. Indians never treat those Mongoloid their citizen anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom