What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I dont know if you are south indian or not but as far as i have seen them atleast they dont have any problem.

Telgu or Tamil it doesnt matter but the real point is that South Indians do not speak Hindi even if they can.

so what??....why should they as long as they have their own mother tounge to be proud about and fluent at. Most of the south Indias use Hindi or English while they travel to north. I myself is from south india and trust me I wont get a 10th grade certificate without learning Hindi atleast in Kerala. Language barrier doesnt matter as long as they are united for one great cause - INDIA.

I dont think any place in the world has as much separatist movements as there are in India.

Yes, its possible, what is incredible is that India still exists in its original form while those with lesser numbers of separatist movements split / broke up.

By the by, most of the ' separatist' movements mentioned are actually attempts to create states within the Union of India . Though I must confess I have never heard some of the strange sounding names.

And i am not surprised for two reasons

1. Any wiki article has long list of references below it. This one said

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2008)

So its probably posted by indian hater like omar for his pleasure

2. I clicked the link for a separatist movement that wiki and Omar pasted hurriedly and i was dumbfounded by checking it belongs to burma NOT INDIA

Zomi National Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Omar1984, i suppose 1984 is your dob and such kiddish action is expected on your part. Once in a while please check list of terrorist attacks in pakistan because that can give you clear picture of how strong separatist groups in pak are and NOT some guy opened one room office in indian north east demanding new nation

Chronology of terrorist incidents in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dont let all that hate consume you!:devil::disagree:

so now u know they are highly educated people too.;)

:rofl: No man they speak in colourful English. I had the experience there.

you know many years back one of our relatives moved to UK along with family and they also carried their illiterate maid with them.
After many years when they came back to the village the maid was speaking very fine English ;)

Mig-29; Still enjoying your kid's game!!

Looks like someone is not buying your crap, nice try!!

By the way, thanks for your crap informations.

Who won the Sino-Vietnam war at the end?

Who kick your Indians A@S in the 1962 China-Indo war?

Oh, poor baby, I can really feel your pain and shame.:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

It is amazing greyboy..seems you really know the English language well....is it because of your global citizenship or because of discriminatory policies of your Govt?

so what??....why should they as long as they have their own mother tounge to be proud about and fluent at. Most of the south Indias use Hindi or English while they travel to north. I myself is from south india and trust me I wont get a 10th grade certificate without learning Hindi atleast in Kerala. Language barrier doesnt matter as long as they are united for one great cause - INDIA.

Actually the likes of Ms Jana do not understand the uniqueness of India. This uniqueness is captured in the following SMS that I am sure every Indian cell user has one time or another received:

"Punjab 4 fighting, Bengal 4 writing, Kashmir 4 beauty, Maharastra 4 victory, Karnataka 4 silk, Haryana 4 milk, Kerala 4 brains, UP 4 grains, Himachal 4 apples, Orissa 4 temples, MP 4 tribles, Bihar 4 minerals, states 4 unity, INDIA 4 INTEGRITY"

There are other versions of the SMS too. I have this one.

Actually the likes of Ms Jana do not understand the uniqueness of India. This uniqueness is captured in the following SMS that I am sure every Indian cell user has one time or another received:

"Punjab 4 fighting, Bengal 4 writing, Kashmir 4 beauty, Maharastra 4 victory, Karnataka 4 silk, Haryana 4 milk, Kerala 4 brains, UP 4 grains, Himachal 4 apples, Orissa 4 temples, MP 4 tribles, Bihar 4 minerals, states 4 unity, INDIA 4 INTEGRITY"

Nice SMS Toxic :)

Actually the likes of Ms Jana do not understand the uniqueness of India. This uniqueness is captured in the following SMS that I am sure every Indian cell user has one time or other received:

Exclude Kashmir from the list. Kashmir is not part of India.

rest tell you bal thakray about uniquness of India and also tell them not to force Marathi on others ;)

:) Nobody from North can force them to change their culture beacause Indian economy depends on South India. Once separated, the rest of Indian economy will come to ground.

And btw you are not little different rather 100% different.
I believe South Indians are real Hindus not the other fake ones.

anyway thats an another discussion.

Real Hindus? I dint know that they expected? Is it that all Pakistanis have similar ideologies ..may be thats what your schools have taught you ?

Do you know a fake Muslim?

nopes i am not a troll, just the frustration of seeing him trying to defame india wherever possible...:blah:

I think by now you should have been frustration-proof specialy reading the crap and kind of language Indians use against Pakistan on br and other such forums of India :)

counter the move with logics not abuses if anyone "defame" India.

its pak forum not br

Exclude Kashmir from the list. Kashmir is not part of India.
Sweet dreams

rest tell you bal thakray about uniquness of India and also tell them not to force Marathi on others ;)
Bal Thakray doesn't represent the sentiments of all Marathis. But you already know that. Don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom