What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest joke!

Will he say the same it will be the same? No! Indian NE Mongoloid looking people are told they are Indians, but when they go to other Indian cities, they are cursed routinely with derogatory “chinki”.

Thus, per topic, it would be appropriate that NE should be first separated from India unless those people are truly considered as equal citizens of India by the rest of India.

Don't see anything funny at all.

What are the determinants of people belonging to a nation ? Can loose remarks like the kind quoted be reason enough or the national constitution ?

Just coz ppl of Indian origin are called Mojahirs does not make them non Pakistanis , Similarly, those that came from what now is Pak were / are called refugees in India.

Derogatory remarks are routinely passed against Asians in GB & against non whites in US. Do they not qualify as citizens of their respective countries ?

The wish list ppl carry here on Indian disintegration needs to be re visited.

This seems to be a report published on a website I cannot seem to access. Or find.

Far as I know anyone can open an institute.

I'll start taking notice if someone can show me that this think tank is important in China, or anywhere.

This is the biggest joke!

Will he say the same it will be the same? No! Indian NE Mongoloid looking people are told they are Indians, but when they go to other Indian cities, they are cursed routinely with derogatory “chinki”.

Thus, per topic, it would be appropriate that NE should be first separated from India unless those people are truly considered as equal citizens of India by the rest of India.

How about American blacks in some parts of the deep South?

How about non Han Chinese citizens across China?

How about Mohajirs in Pakistan?

We all have issues.

Pitiful mentality and woeful knowledge indeed!

You missed an important difference: within mainland China there is no armed separatism forces, within India there are hundreds of separatist organizations all over the place.

First, please show me a reliable link which says that there are 'hundreds of separatist' organizations and these organizations are potent.

Second, we'll see what happens when China gives the slightest illusion of democracy to it's countrymen.

Muslim community - China is a secular society where people are free to believe or not to believe, to believe what or not to believe what. There is no religious communal violence like in India which tops the world list in that aspect. Muslims like any other believers or non-believers enjoy the freedom guaranteed by the law. There is no single instance in China that Muslim (or any other religious believer) is cut alive or burnt alive.

Yeah right, we saw what happened recently didn't we?

Tibet – again there are no armed separatism forces in Tibet. Those evil forces are all denned in India. Dalai Lama testified in US congress that sino-india problem is caused by losing a buffer state. Thus, it is appropriate to let NE of India be independent to serve as the buffer area. Indians never treat those Mongoloid their citizen anyways.

Evil forces denned in India, right? Keep drinking the kool aid. What I find funny about a lot of people and nationalities - they indulge in groupthink to the complete absence of self analysis or awareness.

Everything is due to evil foreign forces.

Nothing is your fault.

Don't see anything funny at all.

What are the determinants of people belonging to a nation ? Can loose remarks like the kind quoted be reason enough or the national constitution ?

Just coz ppl of Indian origin are called Mojahirs does not make them non Pakistanis , Similarly, those that came from what now is Pak were / are called refugees in India.

Derogatory remarks are routinely passed against Asians in GB & against non whites in US. Do they not qualify as citizens of their respective countries ?

The wish list ppl carry here on Indian disintegration needs to be re visited.

Let us not deny racial slur in many societies.

But more importantly is the reaction from the society as whole, such as this: :tdown:

:mps: i am new here.. anyone please tell me how to edit the profile

nollvllad, go to your profile, click on 'About Me', then click on the link that says 'View my "About Me"', then click on Edit your "About Me".

hmm and india had anything to do with that how???? and ill add that at the time india wasnt even a country it was still OWNED by the British while the Chinese were suffering millions of casualties but still fought on (yes we fought against becoming a lap dog of the japanese(and won in the end) some other countries clearly could do the same for their nation)

Dont be a little sissy !!! India or British India was controlled all by UK except for 1-2 port cities....Which is called colony of Britain.... But what abt China !!! China was kinda Prostitute for these Western countries... Did u guys forget Opium treaty ? How 4 countries divided and each country had a share or control on china ? not to mention Sino-japan war.....

If we like or not, we as entire Asia were f**ked , now if we want to have a dialogue who got exploited the most... Hmm I wud say India and China are equally bad at enjoying other's pain !!!:devil:

Interesting thought from the Chinese. May be we get a chance to wash our hands in flowing Ganga;)

Actually India is committing the same mistake which Pakistan did in 50’s when we joined the US block but we tried to correct it by joining hands with China. India is in love with US without realizing that almost all of its immediate neighbors don’t like it and 2-3 of those countries are quite big in size.

Joining Us block doesn't mean same results for everyone. I surely wud like Indian leaders to be cautious but joining US block on our own strength is differiernt from what Pak did in 50s. It wud have been same even if india joined US then in 50s..... we both had just some inexperienced bunch of leaders who protested against Britain, they were no experts of political games.. esp at International diplomacy level.....

Alright, if these personal fights dont stop from here. People will soon be getting some ban tags. Lets mature enough, and discuss the issues. Not each other! :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom