What's new

China sends in 100 rocket launchers to fortify border with India

I have said it plenty of time and I will say it again - Chinese leniency and patience with India will lead to the down fall of China because Chinese DO NOT understand the mindset of and the very basic nature of Indians. China is making a strategic and security blunder, and I would urge any Chinese members here to perhaps convey this message to their Government that China needs to TAKE CARE OF INDIA RIGHT NOW for the safety and continued progress of Chinese people.

I have said it plenty of time and I will say it again - Chinese leniency and patience with India will lead to the down fall of China because Chinese DO NOT understand the mindset of and the very basic nature of Indians. China is making a strategic and security blunder, and I would urge any Chinese members here to perhaps convey this message to their Government that China needs to TAKE CARE OF INDIA RIGHT NOW for the safety and continued progress of Chinese people.

It is the same, since 1949.

The intent of China seems to prevent and forestall any anti-China security alliance between India and US. Territorial gains is not their objective. All these actions, since last year, are a kind of warning signals for India to refrain from joining US, for containing China.

China has India's neck under her feet.

Last edited:

China wins wars without fighting.

China has India's neck under her feet.

Yes. But must understand the fundamental issue. The core issue, in my view, is neither Ladakh/Aksai Chin, nor Arunachal Pradesh, but rather the implied intent of India to join hands with US, to contain China. This is not acceptable to China. These hostilities on LAC are mere expressions of discontent, not the core issue.

Yes. But must understand the fundamental issue. The core issue, in my view, is neither Ladakh/Aksai Chin, nor Arunachal Pradesh, but rather the implied intent of India to join hands with US, to contain China. This is not acceptable to China. These hostilities on LAC are mere expressions of discontent, not the core issue.

China wants to defeat and subdue India before she takes over Taiwan in 2022.

China should finish India quickly otherwise United states will intervene in this conflict.

Agree. India is under tremendous pressure now both economically and militarily. I foresee Modi giving up Ladakh and Arunachal to China to buy peace with China for the next few years.

I agree. Indians have to fight from the mountains while Chinese fight from the plateau. China has clear advantage when it comes to the terrain. The less we talk about the huge Economic and Military power gap between India and China the better.

India is in no position to confront China.

Yes China would like these places but the reason is much bigger than just Ladakh and Arunachal because India remains a security threat to China. Because they are for hire and if China was to have problems in other places like Sk, Japan, Taiwan etc etc India will be up for hire and cannon fodders China knows this hence it's most important stragetic goal is to deal with India if China were to ever become a future world superpower all the roads lead to thru India by default it has nothing to do with territorial gain at the end of the day but much bigger game. China sees India as a wildcard that could be used against it hence it gets the most attention in China's security measure and focus. I have seen you have written a thread about India making same mistake but you are mistaken there China has more interests in India than even Pakistan it is just kept on the low and not publicized. All the Chinese dream and ambitions go thru India by default. China can never become a supreme world superpower hegemony with India on it's shores and up for hire it threatens China's long term stragetic goal hence India will be one of the first places and threats they will deal with

Last edited:
China wants to defeat and subdue India before she takes over Taiwan in 2022.

I don't think so. Irrespective of China's intentions on Taiwan, or its time frame, China would never want to enter into any major armed conflict with India, unless they become certain that India is a part of US intentions to harm China. Before that scenario, it would be sort of a cold war between India and China, as is happening now.
China should finish India quickly otherwise United states will intervene in this conflict.

Sir Jee: "Hath hola rakho." :lol:

Salaam

I seriously doubt any aggression will start from the Indian side. The Indians may talk big but I think their leadership knows their position with regards to China.

Perfectly right.

• Both sides send more supplies to high-altitude areas as winter approaches and boundary talks falter
  • PLA has the edge but weather is the real enemy, analyst says
View attachment 786300

China has deployed more than 100 advanced long-range rocket launchers to its high-altitude borders with India, according to a source close to the Chinese military, as the two sides remain deadlocked over their protracted boundary disputes.

The source said the People’s Liberation Army was ramping up defences in preparation for the Himalayan winter and in response to the Indian Army’s deployment of three regiments with M777 ultra-light howitzers along the contested Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China.

“The PLA has deployed more than 100 PCL-181 light, truck-mounted howitzers along borders with India. The firing range of this Chinese-developed launcher is double that of the M777,” the source said.

“The latest development of the border talks reminded the PLA to remain vigilant even though winter is coming.”
PCL-181 as well as PHL-16
1634824681159.png

China is putting more pressure on India to give up Ladakh and Arunachal to China. Unfortunately India is not strong enough to resist and defend. I think India will lose both these areas to China in the next 2 years.

No China has been aggressive towards India since Xi took over as President. India joining Quad was a desperate action by India to show to China that we have allies but China knows that Quad is just a talking shop.

It's good to see realistic Indians here. Pravin Swahini is also recently saying that in 'max' 4-5 years, there will be something too bad for India in Kashmir region. But I tend to think that blood is cheap in poor countries and that includes India and so India would cling on to Laddakh and Kashmir.

It's all so sad to see the killings and tragedies in that region because eventually India and Pakistan will HAVE to learn to live together in peace. Either of these countries becoming another Syria or Iraq would be bad for the other one. Pakistanis know too well how a total loser 'nation' like Afghanistan on its border has caused the damage to Pakistan for 40+ years.

Not so long ago on this forum Indians were playing down the Pakistan-China strategic ties. Indians used to say that 'look, all the support China gives to Pakistan is like why can't we all get along'. But things have changed and I think they have changed in an almost irrevocable direction as far as China-India ties are concerned. Even the trade surplus China enjoys with India was not enough for the Chinese to give up huge potentials by having secure land connectivity through Kashmir. Modi has gambled big on Kashmir. It could make him the greatest Indian leader ever IF he is able to pacify Kashmir and change its demographics. Chances of that happening are rather low, especially in light of the recent Chinese activism against India and in light of the recent Indian reversals in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom