What's new

China sends in 100 rocket launchers to fortify border with India

You are right. That is exactly what I believe.
Observers also believe that Beijing is weighing different options, or scale to be exact. However unlikely it may seem, a full-scale war should never be ruled out, cos it can be escalated from limited border war. In such case new fronts will be opened, say sea-to-land attack from the South, deep strike on strategic assets, ground forces invasion, etc., in all possible fronts/dimensions. Alot of preparation is needed for operation of such massive scale, including how to end it peacefully. I think some Indians can be reasoned with, say those outside Hindi belt, people in the South, the Muslims, they have no ills towards neighbors just to please the west, am I wrong? They can help to rebuild peace after a full-scale war, which is never about killing, but restoring long term peace & prosperity for all people including Indians.

I believe nukes are out of the equation. Indian media/public may like to talk about India being a "nuclear power", with little knowledge of the fact that their arsenal is only atomic, total firepower of all stockpile combined is only ~1MT, even smaller than half of a single thermonuclear warhead in China's arsenal, not to mention other strategic advantages/assets China has over India. There is no MAD, it's one-sided if nukes are used ending up with India annihilated. No one on either side want this to happen.

Last edited:
Observers also believe that Beijing is weighing different options, or scale to be exact. However unlikely it may seem, a full-scale war should never be ruled out, cos it can be escalated from limited border war. In such case new fronts will be opened, say sea-to-land attack from the South, deep strike on strategic assets, ground forces invasion, etc., in all possible fronts/dimensions. Alot of preparation is needed for operation of such scale. I don't think all Indians can't be reasoned with, say those in the South or outside Hindi belt, are business-minded, have no ills towards neighbors just to please the west, am I wrong? A full-scale war is not about killing, but restoring long term peace & prosperity for all people including Indians.

I think nukes are out of the equation. Indian media/public may like to boast as nuclear power, with little knowledge of the fact that their arsenal is only atomic, total firepower of all stockpile combined is only ~1MT, even smaller than half of a single thermonuclear warhead in China's arsenal, not the mention other strategic advantages/assets China has over India. There is no MAD, it's one-sided if nukes are used ending up with India annihilated. No one on either side want this to happen.

By and large, I agree. My idea is that China would only go for a full-scale war, if it becomes quite certain that India, in affirmative collusion with US, offers a clear and potent threat to its security. Secondly, if war happens, it would be quite short term, and primarily punitive in nature. I think that China can capture Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, within a week. Then ceasefire and negotiations ...

I have said it plenty of time and I will say it again - Chinese leniency and patience with India will lead to the down fall of China because Chinese DO NOT understand the mindset of and the very basic nature of Indians. China is making a strategic and security blunder, and I would urge any Chinese members here to perhaps convey this message to their Government that China needs to TAKE CARE OF INDIA RIGHT NOW for the safety and continued progress of Chinese people.
time is up for india as far as China is concerned. But China kills its enemies comprehensively with minimal cost to itself. Now that bhutan is also in China's corner, the Red Dragon has one claw in ladhak and the other claw on india's chicken neck and all that, while there is a deep civil strife inside india. China will make sure that india falls apart in the very VERY near future. China will not tolerate a western crony like india near its OBOR crown project of CPEC.

It will be extremely violent if India cross redline. Great powers don't tolerate a hostile state on the doorstep.
China may not be a superpower yet, but definitely Pakistan+China combined force are a much greater power than India.

Can India bet on US to save her when Pakistan+China take decisive actions against India?
no one is counting on the u.s. anymore to save them. their silence last year as China was raping their strategic partner india in 2020, their debacle in Afghanistan and how they stole a $90 billion dear from franch/eu has ruined america's reputation as a reliable partner in basically every facet of int'l diplomacy.

Last edited:
  • Both sides send more supplies to high-altitude areas as winter approaches and boundary talks falter
  • PLA has the edge but weather is the real enemy, analyst says
View attachment 786300

China has deployed more than 100 advanced long-range rocket launchers to its high-altitude borders with India, according to a source close to the Chinese military, as the two sides remain deadlocked over their protracted boundary disputes.

The source said the People’s Liberation Army was ramping up defences in preparation for the Himalayan winter and in response to the Indian Army’s deployment of three regiments with M777 ultra-light howitzers along the contested Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China.

“The PLA has deployed more than 100 PCL-181 light, truck-mounted howitzers along borders with India. The firing range of this Chinese-developed launcher is double that of the M777,” the source said.

“The latest development of the border talks reminded the PLA to remain vigilant even though winter is coming.”

Three years ago, China gave India a chance to be friendly, but India did not cherish it.

Sixty years ago, China also gave India a chance, but China's patience was considered weak and incompetent.

Like all previous leaders, Xi's military priority has always been Taiwan, and US in the long run, not so much attention on India to be frank, as least that's how we the public perceive. This latest deployment of rockets looks more like another round of stepped up response to Modi's (or India media's) continued provocation. It got much less to do with Quad, which I believe it's just another group-photo session, cause US will never trust your race, nor Japanese, only AUKUS is the real deal.
The purpose is to stretch and stress China's armed forces to reduce pressure on Taiwan. The risk for India is that China may want to soften and neutralise the Indian army first before Taiwan.

The purpose is to stretch and stress China's armed forces to reduce pressure on Taiwan. The risk for India is that China may want to soften and neutralise the Indian army first before Taiwan.

In many ways it makes sense for China to weaken India significantly first. Strategically its the only member of the QUAD which shares a land border with China. Though Japan/US/Australia can only fight via their navy/AF, India might be the tipping point in providing bases.

gave India a chance to be friendly
Yes, that is a proven idiotic mistake. Beijing shouldn't make the same mistake twice, especially an idiotic one.

Last edited:
Yes, that is a proven idiotic mistake. Beijing shouldn't make the same mistake twice, especially an idiotic one.

China always tries its best to avoid war.

But whether the war can be avoided in the end depends on the other party.

no one is counting on the u.s. anymore to save them. their silence last year as China was raping their strategic partner india in 2020, their debacle in Afghanistan and how they stole a $90 billion dear from franch/eu has ruined america's reputation as a reliable partner in basically every facet of int'l diplomacy.

The galawan incident was provoked by India. So the fact is that India took off its pants and wanted to rape China, but China kicked and broke their crime tools.

China always tries its best to avoid war.

But whether the war can be avoided in the end depends on the other party.

China has to do China and by the way these dirty gangu understand nothing other than brute force look how quite they went after you showchased thier azz-beatings that is how you deal with them show them teeth they fall back and crawl into a ball in their corner. You have to be non-pacifist approach with them like Pakistan try to enforce yourself on them and never attempt grown up talks with them they don't understand it they only respect brute force you gotta take it from them they have to fear you and admire you.. Just like how you did it in Galwan and showchased the beatings let them see it they will avoid further miscalculation they will know this guy is not playing around he means business

Last edited:
The galawan incident was provoked by India. So the fact is that India took off its pants and wanted to rape China, but China kicked and broke their crime tools.
Hahaha....., you are so funny but I like it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom