What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

they mostly provide refugee to common people like Afghan refugee we have in Pakistan, not separatist leaders, What will be your reaction if China give refugee to Maoists leaders?

Wow like what giving refugee to a UN listed terrorists in your country !!

We give refugee to anyone who are friends... we had a very better relation with Tibet and it was our duty to host them... we don't back stab. ... and remember we don't support their separatism.. we don't support Tibetan activity against Chinese interests... if not indicated then dalai lama would find another country to be hosted.... we were good neighbors so we did what was supposed to be done...and it was 50-60 years ago using that line in 2016 is childish

You guys seem very hurt. Too much truth to handle?

I liked Chinese official description of India recently. Analogy to a woman who wants to attract every man out there. That woman is dancing to the Western tune right now. I hope they like your dance. Modi is really working hard on his moves.
Almost all the wars in the world happen because of either wine, wealth or women, mostly the last one. So be careful of this woman. In the end, woman remains unhurt while others get vaporized.

Chinese leadership view India too favourably. Chinese nationalists hate backward artificial 'country' like India but Chinese leaders are too nice to a terror regime like India.

Only way Chinese leaders will take a hostile position against India is these type of actions.

It will increase the supply of strategic weaponry to Pakistan and increase Chinese involvement and presence in South Asian affairs to help counter Indian aggression.

This action by India is a much needed provocation for China. It's just like the SCS issue where China needs to be provoked in order for China to take a hardline stance.

China has in recent times backed off appearing too much pro-Pakistan to help the Indian relationship. But now that India is not interested in peace, China-Pakistan relationship won't have roadblocks.

Pakistan is anti-India and if China can become anti-India, both countries can team up to bring chaos to India, especially internal Indian affairs.

As I said, India uses terrorism for geopolitical purposes.

South Asian countries need to bring China into the picture when they deal with India.

Last thing India wants is China involved in South Asian affairs. It's up to countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to involve China more.

Yes, China's attittude is non interference unless invited. I wish the new future leadership will start interfering more in neighbouring countries' affairs.

Give religious and cultural autonomy to AP then we talke later. Dalai Lama won't be allowed to return to Tibet when he is alive or dead. He is a politician in Dharmic disguise.
Buddy, you really need to come prepare for argument. All the states in India have autonomy on their culture and religion within their region. Thats why we have different languages flourishing with different culture( festivals, cuisines, folk dances, languages, costumes, way of living etc....) We are not imposing North culture on South culture..The mixing of culture is different because of movement of people among themselves and due to television and internet, but there is no imposition and people are free. What are you talking about?

Lets wait for CHINA to treat Hafiz Saeed now as special state guest .
Also get training while he is there because he is better at it (than the Pakistan army).

Even better do a joint exercise.

Last edited:
I am definitely surprised.

It is also very interesting that the move came (or made public) soon after China and India (along with Russia) had a very candid talk at the foreign minister level, discussion a wide range of issues, including the question of Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar.

I am sure that they talked about the details of the issue and mechanisms to solve the problem.

Indian move appears way too aggressive and leaves very little room for maneuver just in case it would need in the future, because India's decision is un-proportionate. This will definitely scale back whatever progress has been made so far.

From Tibet issue, China has experience of state-sponsored separatism and violent terrorism, and WUC has already been fully blessed by the US Congress itself, so, India in fact simply joins the club with several other Western capitals and Turkey.

In the end it might be a perfect lose-lose situation.
Not all the talks that happened behind door are in public domain. You need to understand that Azar is prime suspect in Mumbai and by protecting him, China is really irking India. In the past India has closed her eyes on many occasions but India is changing. Talks of joining US's side is also same part of story.

Do you think China is just funding the CPEC just for economic? Do you really think India is so naive? We know what you have done to Bharamputra river by diverting it, we also know what you are planning to do in the disguise of CPEC. We also know they way you are signing the agreement with Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc. India has to protect its interest.

So lets see what future has for both of us. Is it going to be just a chess move to beat the opponent on table or is it going to be real war on the land causing destruction to mass humanity. I just pray it remains a game of chess on political field only.

I don't think China shown any sign of disrespectful nor undermine India sovereignty and China has no interest of doing that. Since India has brought Masood Azhar issue to UN, it should be settled in UN, China has the right to question the validity of India's claim, Masood Azhar did not meet UN's requirements to be consider as terrorist, no much detail was given...that's what I know.

Unless if you can provide more information regarding this issue

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-after-veto/story-bmxT0l2GRkyaPYY6zAuCSJ.html.
Are you for real ? An entire civilian aircraft was hijacked to get that man released in Afghanistan in 1998.

Yes, China's attittude is non interference unless invited. I wish the new future leadership will start interfering more in neighbouring countries' affairs.
You already interfered first by VETOing India's request when none of the other four VETO powers were not doing it.

Don't be ridiculous. There are 1.8 billion Muslim worldwide. Recent surveys suggests between 20-25% are terrorists. That is over 350 million muslim. That is a lot of terrorists to deal with.
If you have that sane mind, i request you to talk to your government to reconsider its decision of VETOing request. I am really surprised China will do that imature thing. It clearly indicates that Azar is fully involved into this act with the full knowledge of Pakistani establishment and because of this, Pak govenment has requested China to VETO his arrest. Otherwise there was no reason for China to use this extremely powerful option just to save one terrorist person who has been labelled terrorist across the world.

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.

Indians are vindictive and petty about 1962 because they got the snot beat out of them by the PLA.

1962 was the first humiliation to their country after getting independence and it stings their ego to this day.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

Combine that jealousy with 1962, and you get the China hatred.
The topic is of 2016, not 1962.

You already interfered first by VETOing India's request when none of the other four VETO powers were not doing it.

If you have that sane mind, i request you to talk to your government to reconsider its decision of VETOing request. I am really surprised China will do that imature thing. It clearly indicates that Azar is fully involved into this act with the full knowledge of Pakistani establishment and because of this, Pak govenment has requested China to VETO his arrest. Otherwise there was no reason for China to use this extremely powerful option just to save one terrorist person who has been labelled terrorist across the world.

the Chinese government is acting according to the rules of UN convention of what defines a terrorist organization before jumping to wrong conclusion.

As for me talking to my government, I don't think Justin Trudeau give a shit about India's insecurity.

A few weeks ago Modi marched to Belgium and whined about the world's double standards on treating terrorists, in a thinly-veiled attack on Pakistan. Not that this is new. He's done this is in the US, the UAE, Saudi Arabia....the list goes on. Every new country Modi goes to becomes a platform for whining and randi rona about Pakistan terrorism.
You'd have thought that after taking such a passionate stand, the Indian government would be equally firm in their actions.

Sir.. Khalistan issue is still very much alive... All it needs is a little spark to ignite..

As for Kashmir wrong again.. The youth these days are increasingly picking up weapons and helping fighters escape... It's all alive... Same goes for red corridor.

Sir the Khalistan issue if the Khalistani themselves tried which they are still trying in some desolate corner of the world(where no one pays them any attention) would just spit and blow out. As for Pakistan well, we hear a threat every 2 months from some element in Pak about how they will segregate India using Khalistan, we have been waiting since 2000.

And as for Kashmir and the so called red corridor, you are wrong, google it stats and graphs will show you that these were much bigger years ago.

A few media articles trying so very hard to sensationalize the issue proves nothing.Try to see the bigger picture and not get swayed by sensationalism.

I figure it may be odd that none of Chinese members participates in this thread. So, hi, everyone. :)

Dear Chinese friends ,
We knows both of our nations are mature enough to solve our problems through sound negotiations .We Indians also like good relationship with China as well .
But when it comes to our national security and dignity we wont compromise ,no matter what .
When you supported a bloody terrorist you didnt consider the new change and tactics of GoI .
India is the world largest democracy ,so if we support this leader of Uyghurs it means he got incredible acceptance in democratic world .Sorry PRC , you forced us to do this .

Meh long overdue now the CPC will finally stop trying to portray India as friendly country. :tup:

These conferences have no real affect other being an echo chamber, don't get to riled up for it, it won't change anything in Xinjiang the Han population is already majority and Uighurs are already assimilating, reminds me of the Syrian Opposition which believes it has say in the leadership but is non existent.

Back
Top Bottom