What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

India isn't matured enough. Brushing aside their IQ, it's more like the worlds dealing with folks with an empty shell.
With all due respect (though none earned), it is like seeing yourself in the mirror and pointing mistakes of the person in mirror.

Whatever you mentioned is exactly the opposite. Indians are extremely jealous of China. They want to rule Asia and China is in their way. Deny I am wrong, and I'll leave this forum for good.
In fact after Asia, they want the world.

Nope you have some misunderstanding. That is not India's or Indians ambition we dont want to dominate any country we just want to be a rich and prosperous economic and military power just like China.

Indians have two set of ethics...one for themselves..one for others..When china reacted to Indian move for banning masood azhar..it was reaction to indian support of dalai lama..

Meh long overdue now the CPC will finally stop trying to portray India as friendly country. :tup:

These conferences have no real affect other being an echo chamber, don't get to riled up for it, it won't change anything in Xinjiang the Han population is already majority and Uighurs are already assimilating, reminds me of the Syrian Opposition which believes it has say in the leadership but is non existent.

Exactly.

India needs to do more of these backstabbing moves for the CPC to finally wake up from their delusional that somehow India is a friendly country.

China can do so much to destabilise India and bring massive chaos to India but refuse to do because it will hurt relations with a so called 'friendly' country.

CPC needs to stop trying to be timid and appease everyone.

India in 1962 was an enemy, and in 2016 it is still an enemy. China was back stabbed in 1962 and in 2016.

Bro, it's simple. If you win, you tend to forget, but when you lose, you cannot brush aside a "Big Slap On The Face" and that's what India collected.

India isn't matured enough. Brushing aside their IQ, it's more like the worlds dealing with folks with an empty shell.

It's not a wonder when one begins to imagine that Nepal is tilting towards China.

Sorry folks, India is a great country, but not Indians!

Agreed 1000%.

How many allies do you think India has? Unless these countries wants to make the best of it against China?

Whatever you mentioned is exactly the opposite. Indians are extremely jealous of China. They want to rule Asia and China is in their way. Deny I am wrong, and I'll leave this forum for good.
In fact after Asia, they want the world.

I would trust a Japanese, but never an Indian. I've had enough of experience with them.

Bro, Pakistanis are straight to the point, an Indian is not!

India wants regional dominance first, then global dominance. As you said, China is in the way. They want to establish a Hindu empire. This is why China should ally with Pakistan to support separatist movements within India and break it up. India is not really a proper country, it's just a another version of the EU or USSR. Artificially put together Union using force.

Never trust an Indian, I've had dealings with Indians in my travels and they are the least trustworthy people. They will pretend to be your friend while at the same time try to undercut you.

The Indian diaspora has used Western media to portray Indians as spiritual/religious people that are harmless. That is far from the truth.

Exactly.

India needs to do more of these backstabbing moves for the CPC to finally wake up from their delusional that somehow India is a friendly country.

China can do so much to destabilise India and bring massive chaos to India but refuse to do because it will hurt relations with a so called 'friendly' country.

CPC needs to stop trying to be timid and appease everyone.

India in 1962 was an enemy, and in 2016 it is still an enemy. China was back stabbed in 1962 and in 2016.

India wants regional dominance first, then global dominance. As you said, China is in the way. They want to establish a Hindu empire. This is why China should ally with Pakistan to support separatist movements within India and break it up. India is not really a proper country, it's just a another version of the EU or USSR. Artificially put together Union using force.

Never trust an Indian, I've had dealings with Indians in my travels and they are the least trustworthy people. They will pretend to be your friend while at the same time try to undercut you.

The Indian diaspora has used Western media to portray Indians as spiritual/religious people that are harmless. That is far from the truth.
how is it backstabbing its just kind of technical hold ,we need more proof.you can provide more proof and we will not grant him visa next time.

Azhar Masood is a trilateral issue, India and Pakistan have different opinions on him, China was the third party.
The Uyghur terrorist is a bilateral issue, between China and India.
China became the third party , which it had no business we where going after our terrorist harboured by another nation .
Uyghur was a internal issue of China ,China made it bilateral .it takes two to tango .
deeds speak louder then words. it china dsnt want India to do ,it too should not do that. you can't do something and expect others not to do it because you don't want to.

China became the third party , which it had no business we where going after our terrorist harboured by another nation .
Uyghur was a internal issue of China ,China made it bilateral .it takes two to tango .
deeds speak louder then words. it china dsnt want India to do ,it too should not do that. you can't do something and expect others not to do it because you don't want to.

Right. Azhar Masood is the issue Pakistan and India discuss. It's the India who drag China in because of "what UN vote".

Uyghur was a internal issue of China, no doubt, but what we talking is "World Ughur Congress" which hide overseas. China will need to sign agreement with involved nation to extradite them back. Some of their organizer are listed in the red order for arrest, India invite them is a gesture of oppose and non-cooperation.

Right. Azhar Masood is the issue Pakistan and India discuss. It's the India who drag China in because of "what UN vote".

Uyghur was a internal issue of China, no doubt, but what we talking is "World Ughur Congress" which hide overseas. China will need to sign agreement with involved nation to extradite them back. Some of their organizer are listed in the red order for arrest, India invite them is a gesture of oppose and non-cooperation.
if tomorrow China goes to UN to get this guy and organisation declared as terrorists ,and if some country blocks it, is it fault of the one who blocked it or is it chinas fault by dragging the other country into it by taking it to UN.
the simple truth is China helped the terrorist by blocking it.

WUC is an seperatists group, they use jihad as a inspire to do suicidal attack. Seperatists/ jihad/ terrorists. India can't be trusted, too much vengeance. Wtf if China ask India to ban Dalai Lama if not we invite Maoist visit China and having a meeting? Why the hell we need to do what Indians tell us, who they think they are?

得寸进尺

WUC is an seperatists group, they use jihad as a inspire to do suicidal attack. Seperatists/ jihad/ terrorists. India can't be trusted, too much vengeance. Wtf if China ask India to ban Dalai Lama if not we invite Maoist visit China and having a meeting? Why the hell we need to do what Indians tell us, who they think they are?

得寸进尺
exactly,whatever you just said is being done by the guy and China helped this guy by blocking the vote.

Indians have two set of ethics...one for themselves..one for others..When china reacted to Indian move for banning masood azhar..it was reaction to indian support of dalai lama..

Comparing a slut like Masood Azhar to his holiness dalai lama wow
What shit are you smoking man

In Allah's eyes dalai lama is a pir a hazrath

And that slut masood is a piece waiting hell

if tomorrow China goes to UN to get this guy and organisation declared as terrorists ,and if some country blocks it, is it fault of the one who blocked it or is it chinas fault by dragging the other country into it by taking it to UN.
the simple truth is China helped the terrorist by blocking it.

You'd better post what the content of that UN veto (you guys mentioned again and again), the whole content and process. Make sure where the problem it is. The international organization has professional rules and procedure, make sure if India was subject to the rules.

Back
Top Bottom