What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

And who fired the first shot by harboring Dalai Lama? I bet Chinese politcians know well that Inida have the option to play Uyghur's card but we have proceed anyway with veto to tell that we're not deterred by your potential blackmail, you can call it til for tat :lol: if that please you but India gain nothing geopolitically by invite Uyghur to India beside venting your furstration.

And we look forward India to come to SCS to witness our mighty achievement with the Islands reclamation:D

Nobel-for-DL.jpg

Dude apart from fanboys firing guns the idea is simple. Indian viewpoint is simple. We do not want bitter relations but at the same time we wont backdown if it comes to playing games. you have the kashmir card we have the tibet card. you have pakistani terrorists we have uigher. The idea is simple is to have peace and co-operation but not the expanse of one dictating terms to other. Indians in general do not have anonymity with Chinese but yes irrational support of Pakistanis against Indians can very well give Indians a chance.

China has a chance to have India on its side or let India slip into west. It depends on how China wants to perceive India. General stance of India is neutral till Chinese stop supporting Pakistan. The ball is with China not with India.

I am bit straightforward and many may not like it so i am sorry if i had hurt any feelings of anyone
China can't abandon Pakistan to favor India, you can't dump old friend in favor of new friend. Pakistan had been with and support China in the last 50 years, they are highly trusted by China and also say no to any anti China proposal in UN.blame Nehru, don't blame China.

You are talking to a country who is P5. We have veto power, that's it.
Then pass a UN resolution declaring him(uighur) as a terrorist and then we will know how much power P5 or so called veto is useful. Indias has made it very clear supporting a known terrorist will invite retribution. Probably chinese are still thinking foreign policy is still run by spineless UPA led Congress.

This is not only case , India also allowed US to take back remains of their Airmen from arunachal pradesh who were killed during WW2. Earlier UPA had refused permission for the americans due to chinese objections.

Indians have two set of ethics...one for themselves..one for others..When china reacted to Indian move for banning masood azhar..it was reaction to indian support of dalai lama..

Dalai lama didn't hold gun vows revenge on China... but he is spiritual leader...

Then pass a UN resolution declaring him(uighur) as a terrorist and then we will know how much power P5 or so called veto is useful. Indias has made it very clear supporting a known terrorist will invite retribution. Probably chinese are still thinking foreign policy is still run by spineless UPA led Congress.

This is not only case , India also allowed US to take back remains of their Airmen from arunachal pradesh who were killed during WW2. Earlier UPA had refused permission for the americans due to chinese objections.
All the west Contaning China, nothing shocking if India join them as well. Your so called retribution is old tricks, no surprise. As you invited a well known terrorist to your country, means Azhar is also acceptable to you. You don't play double standard.

India ask China to ban Azhr is a way to drive a wedge between China and Pakistan, China sure won't say yes to it. Stay with Pakistan is my her safer than with India.

As I mentioned on my previous post #93, China has unmasked India's plot for dragging this issue to UN, if China agree with India, we will betray Pakistan, if we veto India will label China as terrorist sympathizers so they can use that as excuse to retaliate...in India geopolitical calculus, it has nothing to lose.

I'm surprise to see India to take this kind of Childish Tilt for Tat immature action, I mean India itself is full of separatism problem such ULFA, Maoist....If China want to escalate the problem, we have plenty options to hit India where it hurt the most...image if we invite these rebel leaders for an audition in Beijing:rofl: but I think China will not do that.

Their are no friends in Politics there are just mutual interests. It depends on the rationality of the Chinese what they would wanna see Chinese + Pakistanis or the Indians + Chinese. Not a fan boy claim. As Indians we are ok with both. But the decison remains to be with china.
Due to 1962, we can't trust India like we trust Pakistan.

As I mentioned on my previous post #93, China has unmasked India's plot for dragging this issue to UN, if China agree with India, we will betray Pakistan, if we veto India will label China as terrorist sympathizers so they can use that as excuse to retaliate...in India geopolitical calculus, it has nothing to lose.

I'm surprise to see India to take this kind of Childish Tilt for Tat immature action, I mean India itself is full of separatism problem such ULFA, Maoist....If China want to escalate the problem, we have plenty options to hit India where it hurt the most...image if we invite these rebel leaders for an audition in Beijing:rofl: but I think China will not do that.
Same trick as they protest Yankee selling F16 to Pakistan, they just think too highly of themselves.

Their are no friends in Politics there are just mutual interests. It depends on the rationality of the Chinese what they would wanna see Chinese + Pakistanis or the Indians + Chinese. Not a fan boy claim. As Indians we are ok with both. But the decison remains to be with china.

Sound like you ask China to pick side :lol:

Completely childish rogue.

Sound like you ask China to pick side :lol:

See issue is simple. I don't understand why you and @wanglaokan are getting so emotional. We Indians are neutral. In fact if anything, we don't trust USA and till date have not joined Western faction against China-Russia.

But like how you guys are getting emotional that a terrorist who killed innocent Chinese is getting a visa by India, why did China protect a known "UN Banned" organisation chief then? He killed innocent Indians in terror attacks.

So your terrorists are terrorists but you won't consider ours as terrorists? What kind of logic is this? So much hypocrisy!

and by issuing visa to a declared Chinese terrorist, india has proved what?

That its not the spineless UPA govt. at the helm. Its Modi and he means business.

By the way, India along with China is fast becoming a world power. Countries should know they can't just ignore India's versions or concerns just like that.

Back
Top Bottom