What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Oh sure.
I mean Khalistani movement has been dormant decades, and terrorism in the valley is at its all time low, and the way the NSCN was subdued only shows how India is "choking".:coffee:

Sir.. Khalistan issue is still very much alive... All it needs is a little spark to ignite..

As for Kashmir wrong again.. The youth these days are increasingly picking up weapons and helping fighters escape... It's all alive... Same goes for red corridor.

I think China want to work with both, it's in China's interest.

No I don't :D
China is powerful and if only understand the language of power now
We were open for resolving disputes since long but Chinese took this as our weakness meanwhile undermining our sovereignty by supporting Terrorist Sponsors and even outright protecting them

I don't think Pakistan would mind as long as Sino-India relation won't go at their expense.
Ask them!

They see this as a zero sum game. Every time some progress is made in India. China relationship the entire country bends and twists into agony. just watch their media.

This is a suckers game.

India and China together represents 30% of humanity. Both are good business communities. We should figure out ways to work together.

Again. There is simply NO way that India would ever encourage Islamic terrorism in any country for Obvious reasons.

South Asian countries need to bring China into the picture when they deal with India
we are already best friend with China :toast_sign:

its China which have to work close with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, if they will be close to China, they will neutrally become close to us as well.. aslo plz dont forget Afghanistan, the main place from where Uyghurs get help from Indian, NATO agents.. we need better relation with all groups in Afghanistan as well..

Also as i said before if china wants, Pakistan can arrange meetings of Indian separatists of Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland, Khalistan as tit for tat.. but it seems China and Pakistan Governments are not interested in answering Indian hostile actions which boost India's moral hence they provoke by inviting hostile anti Pakistan and China people on its soil..

Lol we give refugee don't you know we acknowledge Tibet as Chinese territory and we don't support Tibetan against China learn that first

does not change the fact that you provided refugee to a separatist.. which is enough to provoke China..

Muslims wage terror in form of jihad when they're oppressed mostly.

no Muslim govt in this world recognize Alqaeeda, IS, Uyghurs or other internationally recognize terror group as Jihadi,

Jihad means struggle, and the best Jihad according to Islam is fighting your inner soul and stop yourself from wrong doings like killing innocent, bribes drugs etc..

IT was Jihad till the time it was against India.... suddenly it became peaceful protest the moment you mention China...

Kashmiri movement is not Jihadi movement, its nationalist movement..

Doval playbook... chapter 101... Tu mujhe ungli karega toh main tujhe ungli karoonga... :bunny:
Here's something a bit more authentic.... wesey ''Naqal ko bi Aqal ki zaroorat hotey hey''.

Cover_blog.jpg

@Windjammer whatever.. its working.. Chinese have taken a notice that India can mess with you if China messes with India... its not 1962 anymore when Nehru was dancing to "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" ....

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at your innocence....
Tibetans are given refugee all over the world.... Arabs are given refugee all over the world... afghans are given refugee all over the world mainly in Pakistan so does that mean Pakistan provoked their buddy the Talibans.... are did the world provoked China or other Arab countries ?????

they mostly provide refugee to common people like Afghan refugee we have in Pakistan, not separatist leaders, What will be your reaction if China give refugee to Maoists leaders?

them holding isis flag is also part of their nationalist movement.
isis-india-lead-gettyimages-478761718.jpg

44859278.jpg

according to Raw chief Daulat they have hired people among separatists..

which can do this kind of work..

China is powerful and if only understand the language of power now
We were open for resolving disputes since long but Chinese took this as our weakness meanwhile undermining our sovereignty by supporting Terrorist Sponsors and even outright protecting them

I don't think China shown any sign of disrespectful nor undermine India sovereignty and China has no interest of doing that. Since India has brought Masood Azhar issue to UN, it should be settled in UN, China has the right to question the validity of India's claim, Masood Azhar did not meet UN's requirements to be consider as terrorist, no much detail was given...that's what I know.

Unless if you can provide more information regarding this issue

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-after-veto/story-bmxT0l2GRkyaPYY6zAuCSJ.html.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom