What's new

China seen behind Japan's failed Turkey arms deal

@atatwolf ,

To be honest with you, it is important that if Japan and Turkey are to have Military R&D Partnerships, it should be specifically addressed that neither parties , neither Japan and neither Turkey will be sharing any of our technological expertise to any other party. Our two countries cannot afford other nations that will take advantage of our developments.
This way we can maintain the edge over our rivals.

Teşekkür Ederim

That is your thinking, not us. We're making fun of China, for not what they can make but for what they make copy and junk. Speaking of China junk, they are everything and everywhere, they even copy Vietnamese products to sell back to Vietnam. Have you seen any country that copy everything and sell it everywhere? only China.

It's totally true.
A Made in Vietnam shirt sold at higher price, so China tried to put a cheap "Made in Vietnam" label to their shirt and ship.
Chinese factories faked Vietnam products too.

That is your thinking, not us. We're making fun of China, for not what they can make but for what they make copy and junk. Speaking of China junk, they are everything and everywhere, they even copy Vietnamese products to sell back to Vietnam. Have you seen any country that copy everything and sell it everywhere? only China.

In the late 50's and early 60's "made in Japan" was also synonymous with 'crap'. But look at where they got to in the 80 and 90's?
And now no one questions their quality, except their price. Hence China and South Korea are now globally eating into their market share.

Thanks, my friend. We have more to do !

Looking forward to stronger relations between Japan and Vietnam.

.... and Japanese great base of technological and manufacturing abilities.

Vietnam is waiting for Japan cooperation, just like what North and South Korea did, like Samsung ... Techwin ..

.... and Japanese great base of technological and manufacturing abilities.

Vietnam is waiting for Japan cooperation, just like what North and South Korea did, like Samsung ... Techwin ..

We are building offshore facilities in Viet Nam as we speak. And there is greater energy cooperation deals on the horizon.

We are building offshore facilities in Viet Nam as we speak. And there is greater energy cooperation deals on the horizon.

Vietnam is worrying about their security affected if adopt alliance forming.
China is pushing Vietnam hard as "Choose us or you would be punished"

BoQ77, you should spend more time with your wife and stop visiting PDF. She is lonely and you know that lonely Vietnamese woman might just dump you and go marry a peasant from China.
He is BoQ?

I have every right to post here because 1)This is an international forum 2)The heading "China seen behind Japan's failed Turkey arms deal" 3)He claimed Chinese technology are "crap copies" 4)You defending his claims.;)

Other than that I do not care what Japan and Turkey gets up to.
Good Speak.

Last edited:
He is BoQ?

Good Speak.
I believe he BoQ77 has two other handles: Vietminh (100% positive), United Westand (not 100% sure, but a good hunch). Their writing styles and the way they always troll in China threads are a dead give away.

Trolling by asking the obvious, making comments not relevant to thread and just asking stupid questions that is already answered.

Thanks, my friend. We have more to do !

Looking forward to stronger relations between Japan and Vietnam.
Yeah, good move towards hell all together. Fun to see that. Abe and your government is just an international clown who constantly begging others to join your "Anit-China Alliance“ and very few gave you a shit response except for poor Viets and Philipinos which means that you are in the same level...hahahaha

It's totally true.
A Made in Vietnam shirt sold at higher price, so China tried to put a cheap "Made in Vietnam" label to their shirt and ship.
Chinese factories faked Vietnam products too.
Cmmon...capitalists are not as stupid as you to sell any "made in China' products cheaper than "made in Vietnam". It does not make any sense at all when the salary is 5 to10 times higher for Chinese workers than yours. Shame on your lack of common sense.

Last edited:
Japanese must think twice as the vision of F16 design, stealth remain ... in Pakistan would find their way to China lab.
Sure, why not, it happens many time before (with US), and will again..... :mad:
In todays world, there is no such thing you can hide, If formule for Atom bomb is avilable online then what you expect other great stuff (not great vis-a-vis atomic bomb)

I believed Pakistan is both a friend of Turkey and China. You have to ask the Japanese why they object to Pakistan.

Turkey buys weapon from many countries. I am sure Turkey military is quite capable of keeping any technology they acquired secret if they want to.
Erdogan is a US puppet. He was backed by the west. You think Pakistan like US/west?

... China is unreliable partner. That is why Turkey didn't sign anything with China. Other than Pakistan China doesn't have any friends for a reason.

I don't know if you are aware of this or not my Turkish friend but China does have the second largest economy on Earth as well as the second largest military.

The United Kingdom sold around $3 billion of military hardware to China in 2013:

Blood money: UK’s £12.3bn arms sales to repressive states - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Just don't sell tanks with Japanese engines to Pak, then the deal could be concluded.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom