What's new

China seen behind Japan's failed Turkey arms deal

No need to implicate China in the fallout of this deal. China has no need for Japan's second-rate tank engines, so there was never any fear of leakage to China. Instead, the article already tells us why the deal was scrapped:

Turkey couldn't help but expose its most base nomad instincts to sell off the engines to third parties for the quickest buck. The problem here is nomads have no concept of property ownership. They don't even believe in land ownership, or even the idea of settling the land. They just know that land can be traveled through and exploited to collect its fruits (or kebabs). Same problem here. Turkey hadn't realized that the proprietary engine technology constitutes "value" in itself, and selling it off to collect easy profits would offend their business partner.

There will be even more broken hopes and misunderstandings to come, as long as one tries to navigate the sedentary world with a nomad mentality.
Did you get your head checked out yet?

And the Chinese are the third biggest arms manufacturer in the world, a nuclear power, and one of only two nations able to put a space station into space. If those are not impressive enough then I don't know what is. So don't embarrass yourself and stick with what you know. :lol:

As far as I know, we were not talking about China's technological capabilities, but of Turkey's and Japan's. Something that you are, clearly, not well informed about. If all you can do is chest thump, then do so in another thread.

Hajime,

Future possibility for Pakistan to start business with the friendly Japanese.

Cheers to that!

No need to implicate China in the fallout of this deal. China has no need for Japan's second-rate tank engines, so there was never any fear of leakage to China. Instead, the article already tells us why the deal was scrapped:

Turkey couldn't help but expose its most base nomad instincts to sell off the engines to third parties for the quickest buck. The problem here is nomads have no concept of property ownership. They don't even believe in land ownership, or even the idea of settling the land. They just know that land can be traveled through and exploited to collect its fruits (or kebabs). Same problem here. Turkey hadn't realized that the proprietary engine technology constitutes "value" in itself, and selling it off to collect easy profits would offend their business partner.

There will be even more broken hopes and misunderstandings to come, as long as one tries to navigate the sedentary world with a nomad mentality.

What was the point of this post? I did not expect this from you.

Ixactly, Turkey have a credible/respectable military research and tech capabilities compared to other in the middle east. However, i agree with Obambam(or whatever that name means.lool). Turkey cant be calling chinese stuffs crap meanwhile they are several decades behind China in all fields. They are not in the same leagues, As i said before you shouldnt make fun of a country which is still way way ahead of you in all aspect. bow your head down and strive to surpass them before making fun of them. This applies to Russians making fun of the west/U.S, Bengladeshi making fun of India, Vietnamese making fun of China, Chinese making fun of Japanese, etc. :cheers:
By the way how are you doing my friend? i heard you teach in a University in the U.S?:woot: Thats impressive.:-)

Turkey is the leading power in the greater Balkan region, and definitely in the Middle East. I really look forward to future R&D partnerships between Turkey and Japan.

As far as I know, we were not talking about China's technological capabilities, but of Turkey's and Japan's. Something that you are, clearly, not well informed about. If all you can do is chest thump, then do so in another thread.

Hajime,

Then I'd advise you to back read. Your Turkish friend was clearly referring to Chinese technology as "crap copies".
I doubt either you or him are "informed" enough about Chinese technology to have the rights to pass our technologies as "crap copies". So just stick with what you know best or get embarrassed by everyone here.

What was the point of this post? I did not expect this from you.

The OP is a demented mongoloid who thinks China is a boogeyman that always sabotages Turkey's interests. I just had to point out the cold, hard truth that actually, this failed deal had nothing to do with China :).

Then I'd advise you to back read. Your Turkish friend was clearly referring to Chinese technology as "crap copies".
I doubt either you or him are "informed" enough about Chinese technology to have the rights to pass our technologies as "crap copies". So just stick with what you know best or get embarrassed by everyone here.

Did I , ever, in my posts here refer to Chinese technological capability as "crap" ? I don't think so. There is no doubt that the Chinese have some impressive military technology. But the issue we're talking about is not China's technology, the issue we're talking about is-- Turkish and Japanese military technology transfer, some of the issues that are of a concern, and future possibilities. Given the nature of Japan's outreach, and the recent overturning of Japan's military R&D restrictions, the speed of Japan's outreach is impressive. So far there have been signed R&D partnerships and technological transfers with: 1) Australia, 2) UK, 3) France, 4) Germany, 5) Israel, and 6) United States. All within 1 month.

I am very confident that within the end of this year, Japan and Turkey will have created a military R&D partnership that will be beneficial to both our nations. These minor issues will be ironed out.

Chill Bro, i already explained to my Japanese friend Nihonji. I know it wasnt professional for a turk to be calling Chinese products crap copies(Nihonji never called Chinese product craps, his turkish friend did). Reason why i said he shouldnt say such a thing, as China is still several decades ahead of Turkey in all fields. They ar not in the same leagues. Its like Mexico calling U.S products crap copies.:-) At least the Germans can say that and it will be understandable.;):D
You should know there a re members on here who tend to be so biased towards their country so much that they make comments that they know isnt true as far as it criritcizes/denigrades their rival country.:-)

Did I , ever, in my posts here refer to Chinese technological capability as "crap" ? I don't think so. There is no doubt that the Chinese have some impressive military technology. But the issue we're talking about is not China's technology, the issue we're talking about is-- Turkish and Japanese military technology transfer, some of the issues that are of a concern, and future possibilities. Given the nature of Japan's outreach, and the recent overturning of Japan's military R&D restrictions, the speed of Japan's outreach is impressive. So far there have been signed R&D partnerships and technological transfers with: 1) Australia, 2) UK, 3) France, 4) Germany, 5) Israel, and 6) United States. All within 1 month.

I am very confident that within the end of this year, Japan and Turkey will have created a military R&D partnership that will be beneficial to both our nations. These minor issues will be ironed out.

Very impressive. Japan recovered their military abilities with rapid speed thanks to China triggering

The OP is a demented mongoloid who thinks China is a boogeyman that always sabotages Turkey's interests. I just had to point out the cold, hard truth that actually, this failed deal had nothing to do with China :).

I thank you for your clarification. If i may infer, we may have objections and differences with people's opinions, but that should not be used as pretext to make blanket judgments on an entire race / group of people. Your post , if read by Turkish members, will be seen as a racial post against them, and this does not serve to proliferate Sino-Turkish friendship and mutual understanding. The antithesis, more so.

I have come across some Chinese posters here who have been known to be defamatory , racist and hurtful in their postings. And I have come across very honorable, intelligent Chinese members such as @Chinese-Dragon , @TaiShang , @Edison Chen who have expressed their views but without the need to go into petty insults. I've read your posts before and you have shown intellectual posits , and defended them eloquently, this is why I am surprised to see this kind of posting from you. I hope that you will take into consideration my kind observation.

We may differ in points, but we do not have to resort to indecency and libel.

Respectfully Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Did I , ever, in m posts here refer to Chinese technological capability as "crap" ? I don't think so. There is no doubt that the Chinese have some impressive military technology. But the issue we're talking about is not China's technology, the issue we're talking about is-- Turkish and Japanese military technology transfer, some if the issues that are of a concern, and future possibilities. Given the nature of Japan's outreach, and the recent overturning of Japan's military R&D restrictions, the speed of Japan's outreach is impressive. So far there have been signed R&D partnerships and technological transfers with: 1) Australia, 2) UK, 3) France, 4) Germany, 5) Israel, and 6) United States. All within 1 month.

What you said are irrelevant to my post.

Perhaps you should read properly what the others were saying before exposing yourself in the line of fire.
Go back and read what your Turkish friend was saying and what outrageous claims he made about Chinese technology.
I did not say you claimed Chinese technologies are "crap copies", but you did jump out to defend your Turkish friend without properly reading what he said and his claims. Perhaps it was a sign tacit acknowledgement?

You have clearly preached to the wrong guy. As far as military technologies are concerned, China is only behind the US and to a lesser extent Russia. Hence I don't have any particular interest in Japanese military technology.

Chill Bro, i already explained to my Japanese friend Nihonji. I know it wasnt professional for a turk to be calling Chinese products crap copies(Nihonji never called Chinese product craps, his turkish friend did). Reason why i said he shouldnt say such a thing, as China is still several decades ahead of Turkey in all fields. They ar not in the same leagues. Its like Mexico calling U.S products crap copies.:-) At least the Germans can say that and it will be understandable.;):D
You should know there a re members on here who tend to be so biased towards their country so much that they make comments that they know isnt true as far as it criritcizes/denigrades their rival country.:-)

Very true buddy. Thanks for clearing it all up. :cheers:

You have clearly preached to the wrong guy. As far as military technologies are concerned, China is only behind the US and to a lesser extent Russia. Hence I don't have any particular interest in Japanese military technology.

This is a thread about Japanese and Turkish technology transfer. If you have no interest in Japanese technology, why post in this thread?

As for @atatwolf , he's entitled to his opinion and his preference. Clearly he is expressing a greater Turkish-Japanese cooperation. I don't protest to that, in fact, as a Japanese Nationalist, I welcome that. Japan and Turkey are natural allies and partners.

:-)

This is a thread about Japanese and Turkish technology transfer. If you have no interest in Japanese technology, why post in this thread?

As for @atatwolf , he's entitled to his opinion and his preference. Clearly he is expressing a greater Turkish-Japanese cooperation. I don't protest to that, in fact, as a Japanese Nationalist, I welcome that. Japan and Turkey are natural allies and partners.

:-)

I have every right to post here because 1)This is an international forum 2)The heading "China seen behind Japan's failed Turkey arms deal" 3)He claimed Chinese technology are "crap copies" 4)You defending his claims.;)

Other than that I do not care what Japan and Turkey gets up to.

Ixactly, Turkey have a credible/respectable military research and tech capabilities compared to other in the middle east. However, i agree with Obambam(or whatever that name means.lool). Turkey cant be calling chinese stuffs crap meanwhile they are several decades behind China in all fields. They are not in the same leagues, As i said before you shouldnt make fun of a country which is still way way ahead of you in all aspect. bow your head down and strive to surpass them before making fun of them. This applies to Russians making fun of the west/U.S, Bengladeshi making fun of India, Vietnamese making fun of China, Chinese making fun of Japanese, etc. :cheers:
By the way how are you doing my friend? i heard you teach in a University in the U.S?:woot: Thats impressive.:-)
That is your thinking, not us. We're making fun of China, for not what they can make but for what they make copy and junk. Speaking of China junk, they are everything and everywhere, they even copy Vietnamese products to sell back to Vietnam. Have you seen any country that copy everything and sell it everywhere? only China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom