What's new

China Scared of India Militry Growth (Esp AC)

When was lioning purchased from Ukraine and when was it commissioned?

Exascale computer is coming in a big way.

See? I did not make up abt Indian bragging. I am waiting to see clown Indian making tall claim and make a fool of themselves in 2017 or 2018. :rofl:

reading problem.
Its more like you got a mentality block problem. :enjoy:

No, Indian is famous for bragging and making unsustainable claim. :enjoy:

Like how your clown President claim India will be superpowa in 2012.

Exascale computer in 2017 :rofl:

As far as I know Chinese on this forum are famous for bragging.

See? I did not make up abt Indian bragging. I am waiting to see clown Indian making tall claim and make a fool of themselves in 2017 or 2018. :rofl:

Its more like you got a mentality block problem. :enjoy:

We have seen you guys whining in same manner when we decided to launch Mangal yan and when we decided to lauch 104 satellite in one flight. Now your mouths are shut. When we will launch exa scale computer, your media will whine and advise that how poor India should spend on poverty elevation and next day will advise chinese government to learn from India like they did in case of our 104 satellite launch. You guys are bad loosers. You can just rant, breg, whine and troll .You are only good at it.

Why so much news on India now a days in Chinese media. China is hardly mentioned in Indian media.

because its preoccupied with Pakistan and thats where China wants to leave it.

Last edited:

Pakistan too is hardly mentioned. You can check any Indian media outlet and compare that with yours media. Anyway India itself is so much things going everyday that there is enough matter for India media to fill the news.

Now days PAK / China is too bore for Indian media , Now Indian media has new hobby , Quote what other country media saying about you, esp warning things lol

NO, Right now Modi is busy developing India.

And since he does not want to be distracted by Indian Presstitudes

Therefore he has let Yogi and Gau Rakshak bands loose on them to keep everybody occupied :partay:

It is was Russian manufactured ( the one u mentioned) , while u claimed you made your, that's the difference???:omghaha::omghaha:
( Chinese boiler failed )
No, the boiler is Ukraine origin. :enjoy:

Sorry to disappoint you. You indian will always be a step behind Chinese :rofl:

Brace yourself weekly 'India' rant is here. China should rename Global Times to Paranoid Times. They sound mostly like this. Why they have an opinion on air craft carrier being build in India? :what:

Lion? :rofl: There is no such ship :enjoy:
He meant Liaoning. Rather it is read as Lioning:lol: when written in English.
Anyway, it's good to have new players in aircraft carrier operations;).

No, Indian is famous for bragging and making unsustainable claim. :enjoy:

Like how your clown President claim India will be superpowa in 2012.

Exascale computer in 2017 :rofl:

I am an Indian, and I was shouting my lungs out that we have no plan to get an exascale supercomputer.

You are just choosing some idiots and projecting it to everyone else.

There are many idiots in every nation.

When was lioning purchased from Ukraine and when was it commissioned?

Exascale computer is coming in a big way.

India today has no plan to deploy or develop any exa scale supercomputer.

Indian's plan = no plan;
Indian's fact = delusion
Indian's claim = bragging;
Indian's future = ever pending realization

how can this WIPO defined factor driven primitive economy be so desperate to show its inferior complexity?
So whats stopping you brother. Come and take Arunachal Pradesh.
Baat karte hain! :argh::argh:

We have seen you guys whining in same manner when we decided to launch Mangal yan and when we decided to lauch 104 satellite in one flight. Now your mouths are shut. When we will launch exa scale computer, your media will whine and advise that how poor India should spend on poverty elevation and next day will advise chinese government to learn from India like they did in case of our 104 satellite launch. You guys are bad loosers. You can just rant, breg, whine and troll .You are only good at it.
Hi, Surya1.
It appears that you come to this threads to brag about the 104 potatoes things.
You are so shameless !
Pls tell us how heavy the entire 104 potatoes india have launched ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom