What's new

China’s Territorial Disputes with India

Red: :rofl: Yeah, agree, Chinese love peace, but chinese goverment doesn't. And chinese ppl are brainwashed by the Chinese government. that's why many people are so stupid

VN, a country it take wars with all neighbors.
vn,take wars from 1955 to 1989...

stupid country, war kook

I don't think either China or India wants to press the disputed territory issue. Economically that place is pretty desolate, but nobody wants to lose face domestically by withdrawing the claim. In recent years, both sides just sort of swept it under the rug.

Upto china to stop bringing in the border territory issue to try to geo-politically pressurize India ....India has not been making any noises of late , but that may change if China persists in wanting anything other than the status quo.

I don't think either China or India wants to press the disputed territory issue. Economically that place is pretty desolate, but nobody wants to lose face domestically by withdrawing the claim. In recent years, both sides just sort of swept it under the rug.

India and China are smart countries and 2 fastest economies of the world. China Main threat is West so for India. It's bee 50 Years peace on borders. A Rare phenomenal. AP and Aksai Chin are just bargaining point and not the real issue. I don't think India-China will face the war again. It's Just West Media + few neighbours have vested interest. so they say. :tup:

:china::china:
Manchu are Chinese. British are not Indian. You can not just inherit everything from British. Even if you can, why can't Pakistan? Why not other countries?

In addition, just like Bhutan, Ladakh was a vassal state of China (or protectorate country or tributary country or whatever the translation). Since it is not a country anymore, we do have right to claim it.

China wanted to set up the border dispute with your country, but you refused. And you wanted to invade China, but you overestimated yourselves. So you stabbed China first, better blame yourselves for today's situation.

China does not even have rightful claim over Tibet,You massacared thousands to gain control.

lol, oh it is not that bad, only thousands!

How many muslims did indian killed during the war with Pakistan, in Kashimir and remember the 1984 Sikh massacare!! Remember what the founder of Pakistan- Jinal said, hindus and Muslims can never live together. I now understand the reason!

Yet you indians are the so called largest DemonCrazy of the world.

lol, oh it is not that bad, only thousands!

How many muslims did indian killed during the war with Pakistan, in Kashimir and remember the 1984 Sikh massacare!! Remember what the founder of Pakistan- Jinal said, hindus and Muslims can never live together. I now understand the reason!

Yet you indians are the so called largest DemonCrazy of the world.

dont show lack of knowledge u have on above mentioned issues....
even jinnah also regretted that partition was biggest mistake...
and we r living together till now...

u r true that u will never understand.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom