What's new

China’s J-10B fighter to Pak worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
and most importantly, More than 90,000 pak Army/Navy/AirForce personnel gave up their arms in '71 war ie. pakistan lost the war handsomely. ( the whole world's claim )

You whole Post and brainstorming miserably failed here when you claimed this thing. In 90 K figure, there were large number of civilians in it. And

You whole Post and brainstorming miserably failed here when you claimed this thing. In 90 K figure, there were large number of civilians in it. And
Really I think its you who is failed buddy there were 90000 soldiers plus 10000 more civilians.:chilli:

^^^^^Oh dude looks like I am wrong IA got hold of 90000 pow which includes both soldiers and civilians.SORRY:hang2:

Yeah what civilians doing in army dress then...

Astra MK1 will be ready for production by 2014 MK2 of it won't take a decade do not castigate our indigenous defense base bro

the Meteor is expensive if indeed we do buy them we should place them on our 5th gen fighters like FGFA and AMCA as well as LCAMK2 (2017 and beyond because LCAMK2 will start production in 2017) and the MMRCA fighter but Astra MK2 should be ready before 2020 with 150km range and don't forget we have K-100 missiles besides we could also by Russian R-27 R-33 and R-37 missiles

Mk2 range is speculation - it will be around 130km at best. And why wait so long when we can have a missile as good or even better by 2014( meteor). K 100 is used by mki's only and cannot be used against fighters also no use for an awacs killer on an interceptor, r 27 is outdated and obsolete.
meteor will increase commonality and is supposedly one of the best bvr missiles in the world.
If we want a cheap missile with decent range as a stop gap till astra mk 2 is ready then we can go for rvv sd ( 110km range) which is a further improvement over the rvv ae and is already on offer to india ( it was part of weapons package for the mig 35)

Mk2 range is speculation - it will be around 130km at best. And why wait so long when we can have a missile as good or even better by 2014( meteor). K 100 is used by mki's only and cannot be used against fighters also no use for an awacs killer on an interceptor, r 27 is outdated and obsolete.
meteor will increase commonality and is supposedly one of the best bvr missiles in the world.
If we want a cheap missile with decent range as a stop gap till astra mk 2 is ready then we can go for rvv sd ( 110km range) which is a further improvement over the rvv ae and is already on offer to india ( it was part of weapons package for the mig 35)

Hey jon,I would like to say something.First,Astra mk1 has a range of 110 km head on and not 80 km.Dr VK Saraswat stated that the mk1 will enter service by the end of 2013.Second,we will definately induct MBDA Meteor missiles in large numbers as the IAF has chosen the eurocanards.
REGARDS....

I think this is not J10b vs something. I am sure that IAF have lot of options to counter J10B, no one is denying it:hitwall: but here the point is about PAF's posibility of getting J10B

Well, J-10B is not a threat to India, but it will help Pakistan to increase its air defence.

Therefore i don't see why India should be worried about it.

Well, J-10B is not a threat to India, but it will help Pakistan to increase its air defence.

Therefore i don't see why India should be worried about it.

Agree with you:tup: JF 17 will serve as PAF's backbone and J10 will be its frontline fighter offering credible defense against IAF.

India need not worry unless they have any intentions to attack PAK.

Eager to see how capable j10 is:angel:

Why worry, just chill. F**k fear Drink Beer.
Happy Friendship Day to all PDF mates.

Look what he is trying to say is that we are going to get a lot of tot in future with which we can turn tejas into a way more potent and deadly machine than it is right now so it is possible that mk2 can become somewhat comparable to j10b.

By that time there will be J-10B Blk(?)
We the people of the aviation enthusiast world are looking forward to kavri's chamatkar in 2030

Why do you people panic PAF is upgrading its capabilities by inducting newer platforms just as hindustani air force is following a revamp.

By that time there will be J-10B Blk(?)
We the people of the aviation enthusiast world are looking forward to kavri's chamatkar in 2030

Why do you people panic PAF is upgrading its capabilities by inducting newer platforms just as hindustani air force is following a revamp.

nobody's panicking.they are assesing the J-10b with respect to the LCA mk-2.

the J-10B should not be compared to the LCAMK2 as they are in different categories its like comparing a SU-30MKI to a F-16

the J-10B would be comparable to the MMRCA fighter we are getting in terms of weight and capability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom