What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

i dont think so pakistan can afford any offshelf 5th gen aircraft my best guess is to tackle rafale we will get j10 or su ...and after a while we will have our own 5th gen craft with help of friends..
FC-31 ?
FC-31d.jpg

STEALTH helicopter helps kill Bin Laden?
Whatever happened to the stealth helicopter. No news about it anywhere. It was fake plant in a fake mission and the Pakistanis were hand in glove with the yanks in the whole drama.

Whatever happened to the stealth helicopter. No news about it anywhere. It was fake plant in a fake mission and the Pakistanis were hand in glove with the yanks in the whole drama.
make sense.

it is all over the news,it rules over the military nerws pages in chinese network.
That pakistan will buy fc31.:pakistan:

how to post pictures..:pissed:

If true(and I know it is) then another stab in the back of Pakistan. We should never have agreed to be a part of this drama and whosoever agreed should be summarily executed. They could have done it in Tora bora kr anywhere else.
A
A

If true(and I know it is) then another stab in the back of Pakistan. We should never have agreed to be a part of this drama and whosoever agreed should be summarily executed. They could have done it in Tora bora kr anywhere else.
A
A
It was much more complex than nationalistic perspective you hold. It was a good solution.

A
A
He was there...but not the way it is told.

The day the real stories behind a lot of events in Pakistan unfold- many of us will renounce our citizenship and beliefs.

Well because I do this 24/7 and Horus was the first one to break the news that Pakistan on highest level has requested J-20 and Chinese have said yes and I can tell you with utmost surety J-31 days are gone I mean for PAF
It will be a fabulous thing if TRUE. Won't bring cash questions cause @MastanKhan will blow fire from both nostrils. Still I will hazard a guess, even $60 million a pop for Pakistan will be a hefty tag. Think our Confucian friends will make it on iron brotherly terms.
What you don't want done to yourself, don't do to others.
Confucius.

Show your prove or links you're bashing and farting against all including me that oppose you simply we want a prove for your argument if you don't have a prove don't b@rk here Mr @Zarvan :blah::hitwall::devil::argh:
You are quiet wrong here. J20 is not that secret that chinese won't give it to Pakistan. China Pakistan are strategic allies if you know the meaning of strategic. Pakistan keeps India in check. What chinese doing is in their interests too.

It will be a fabulous thing if TRUE. Won't bring cash questions cause @MastanKhan will blow fire from both nostrils. Still I will hazard a guess, even $60 million a pop for Pakistan will be a hefty tag. Think our Confucian friends will make it on iron brotherly terms.
What you don't want done to yourself, don't do to others.
Confucius.

You are quiet wrong here. J20 is not that secret that chinese won't give it to Pakistan. China Pakistan are strategic allies if you know the meaning of strategic. Pakistan keeps India in check. What chinese doing is in their interests too.

Hi,

The issue is not with china---the problem is with the pakistanis---they don't know how to ask the chinese---otherwise---the J20 would be available---.

Let me put it this way---every non nuclear chinese weapons would be available to pakistan---if pakistanis knew how to ask for them.

The most will agree with me that if Pakistan want to make progress in "Project AZM", they should go for J-20 for now. Just one squadron of stealth planes will push IAF on back foot until, unless they get one too. J-20 will also fulfil the requirement of deep strike missions for PAF if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom