What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Chinese did the right thing and ditched their worthless culture and copied western culture whole-sale. The one right thing Mao did.

Mao integrated the communism (the most hated ideology in the West) into the Chinese culture.

Funny that you are now taking the credit from the communism, your most hated ideology.

You are realistic Chinese when you admitted that both Mongolian and Manchurian invaded in to China, They were foreigner when they conquered China.

What UK did with Man Qing China in the past is similar to what France Colonial did with Vietnam. There is different of that China is big country with population and territory. Vietnam was smaller and weak.

Idiot, "China" 中國 also means "The middle land" or the title of the "Chinese rightful regime" in the past. During the southern Song Dynasty, Jin was the one which own the title "中國/ Chinese rightful regime". Southern Song had no right to claim the title "中國" and they even called Jin Dynasty "中國", are you saying that southern Song is not China?

Just like during the period of Three Kingdoms, the two kingdoms in the south called 魏 "中國/ The middle land", but that doesn't mean that the other two Kingdoms were not China.

Some people say that Yuan invaded "China" because the emperor of Qing himself for some reason consider Song was the "Chinese rightful regime", not their ancestors Jin. Yet the emperors of Qing clearly call their Empire China "中國" and called Manchu is a part of China "中國".

@Edison Chen

You have to be very careful in using the right words (sometimes with explanation) on the internet, these 逆賊 take every chance to defame China and always dream thatChina will be as small as their tiny country and their tiny lil' mind.

Last edited:
One more lie.

We taken care about them Mon/Khmer/Khomu/Muong like our brothers. In ancent time we shared same ancestor and bloodline, we are people speak Mon/Kmer language. No need to learn from such idot, arrogant, unstable mentality of such northern enemy.

Confusius is not invented only in China. There is ideas for control relation of people, in family, in community and so on, from ancient time of most people in Asia or in the world. Confusi is collected and has been written in his book in China.
This is coming RIGHT OUT of your compatriot @Viet MOUTH! LOLOLOL Do you have anything to say to this?

bullshit. Vietnamese are an indoaustralian race mixed with Mongolians and Chinese. the Viets rarely mix with Khmer and Cham people. In ancient times, Chinese as well as Viet emperors even forbade any social contacts between the Viets and Champa people..

Do you even know what Confucianism is? LOL! First and foremost, Confucius gathered values from the Huaxia culture and formed a complete doctrine, principle, and idea that he taught to neighboring states on governance, social relation, and proper behavior of a gentleman. Secondly, the two most important social influence from Confucianism were the strong value of work ethic and education. If we didn't taught you these Confucian value, today your people wouldn't value education like we do and become lazy like I hate to say this, tribal people. This is a fact!

This is coming RIGHT OUT of your compatriot @Viet MOUTH! LOLOLOL Do you have anything to say to this?

Do you even know what Confucianism is? LOL! First and foremost, Confucius gathered values from the Huaxia culture and formed a complete doctrine, principle, and idea that he taught to neighboring states on governance, social relation, and proper behavior of a gentleman. Secondly, the two most important social influence from Confucianism were the strong value of work ethic and education. If we didn't taught you these Confucian value, today your people wouldn't value education like we do and become lazy like I hate to say this, tribal people. This is a fact!
No wonder why people are keep laughing at you Chinese. Do you believe that you're the only one in the world who value education and value the hard work? LOL What a bunch of frogs who sit at the well. I guess Chinese are naturally lazy and have no value for education that's why you need to be taught "Confucism" LOL

And no, we Vietnamese do not follow your Confucious "proper behavior of a gentleman". We don't walk by a dying kid on the street and do nothing like you Chinese "gentlemen". Your Confucious culture's values are way below standard as I have to mention that your comrades are dying on the streets and you guys are completely indifferent and offer ZERO help one event after another LOL. Vietnamese's 15th century law allowed our women to divorce their husband that took 50% of the properties; does that sound like Confucism to you? LOL

No wonder why people are keep laughing at you Chinese. Do you believe that you're the only one in the world who value education and value the hard work? LOL What a bunch of frogs who sit at the well. I guess Chinese are naturally lazy and have no value for education that's why you need to be taught "Confucism" LOL

And no, we Vietnamese do not follow your Confucious "proper behavior of a gentleman". We don't walk by a dying kid on the street and do nothing like you Chinese "gentlemen". Your Confucious culture's values are way below standard as I have to mention that your comrades are dying on the streets and you guys are completely indifferent and offer ZERO help one event after another LOL. Vietnamese's 15th century law allowed our women to divorce their husband that took 50% of the properties; does that sound like Confucism to you? LOL

No. SEA people are naturally lazy, your women go to work, your men enjoy the life.

No. SEA people are naturally lazy, your women go to work, your men enjoy the life.
You mean NEA people are naturally lazy where your men to go work and your women just do nothing, stay at home to cheat and burn your cash?

You mean NEA people are naturally lazy where your men to go work and your women just do nothing, stay at home to cheat and burn your cash?

I am telling the truth. Look at Phillipines, they sent their women to serve people, as maid or sex maid, the part of their income will be counted as earnings from export. Their government seriously rely on this. When Hong Kong threaten to fire the maids, the phillipine government even stands out to protest.

Stop being butthurt from the truth! LOL Everyone knows Confucianism is respect throughout East Asia and in the West. Yet you are here talking shit. LOL What a joke of people you are. Indeed laziness is part of your pre-vassal blood. Some of the things you spill out are isolated incident. I once saw a Vietnamese police got torn in half and none of your people call police for help and just stand and watch. It's called "bystander effect" and have nothing to do with Confucianism, moron! If you can't differentiate the two, I feel sorry for your Vietnamese IQ.

I am telling the truth. Look at Phillipines, they sent their women to serve people, as maid or sex maid, the part of their income will be counted as earnings from export. Their government seriously rely on this. When Hong Kong threaten to fire the maids, the phillipine government even stands out to protest.
Where did you get the impression that their women go to work oversea while their men stay at home and do nothing? The Phil has a domestic workforce too, you know.

Stop being butthurt from the truth! LOL Everyone knows Confucianism is respect throughout East Asia and in the West. Yet you are here talking shit. LOL What a joke of people you are. Indeed laziness is part of your pre-vassal blood. Some of the things you spill out are isolated incident. I once saw a Vietnamese police got torn in half and none of your people call police for help and just stand and watch. It's called "bystander effect" and have nothing to do with Confucianism, moron! If you can't differentiate the two, I feel sorry for your Vietnamese IQ.

Confucius Institute at the University of Oregon | for Global China Studies
Study in China | Application Procedures for Confucius Institute Scholarship - CUCAS
Home | Confucius Institute | The University of Oklahoma
Confucius Institute :: University at Buffalo
Confucius Institute | University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Home - Confucius Institute - The University of Utah
Confucius Institute | University of Southern Maine
Confucius (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Table of Contents for Bell, D.A., , ed.: Confucian Political Ethics.

All these USA universities are studying Confucianism, including Standford, Princeton.....too many, I can't list them all. This Vietnam guy is trying to prove he is academically better than these scholars...........................................wtf

Butthurt, over "Confucism"? The truth is you people need a guy to teach you how to not get lazy, what a joke LOL

Where did you get the impression that their women go to work oversea while their men stay at home and do nothing? The Phil has a domestic workforce too, you know.

Of course their men do work, but I mean the main revenue of their government, or major revenue comes from exporting the maid. This is a structure problem, that can't be reversed in a short time, or maybe they don;t want to change the fact.

Butthurt, over "Confucism"? The truth is you people need a guy to teach you how to not get lazy, what a joke LOL
Confucianism reinforce and remind our people of the value that will lead to success. It therefore became an inherent part of our culture and identity that passed down from generation to generation. Laziness is part of the value associated with a preference to relax and having fun over hard work. All Confucian countries today from China, Japan, both Korea, Singapore are all hard working states unlike you Vietnamese.

I would love nothing more than to see the IQ of your Vietnamese people before Confucianism. Matter of fact, comparing Confucian countries vs non-Confucian is quite stunning in education disparity, IQ, and wealth. The only country that suffer is North Korea and that is only because they are sanction by everyone else but their people still score higher than even non-Confucian states in Asia. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom