What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Everyday China is threatened by the internal forces it tries to contain. It will either keep the repression in place or be torn apart by the drives of its people. It will not adopt a third way.

Japan should get a big piece. The people will welcome Japanese investment.

In the meanwhile Japan can help us with east-Turkistan

India can help Tibet to break free.

Demise of the authoritarian rule will be good for everbody. Even ethnic Chinese.

Last edited:
Take a look at the initail founding map of Nanyue. Its centered in present day China, which later extended south into what is modern day Vietnam territory. In other words, the real Yue kingdom originates in present day China and subsequently conqur people in the south

Well, if Chinese advocates that the Turkey should recognize Kurdish independence will Turks feel oblige? :D
Accept the fact, my ***. LOL. Because it is wrong! Dong Son Culture? LOL. What is that, bronze casting is not unique to Vietnamese. When I talk of advance culture at the time, I'm talking of philosophical thought, law & order, technology, and architecture. There is an undisputed question that neighboring countries like Japan, Korean, and YOU Vietnam adopted and copied our Han style and culture.

Do I look like someone who care what a Vietnamese think of us? LOL Fact is we don't give a crap and likewise, we don't think of you and your ancestor as advance and civlized before us. There is a reason our ancestors called you guys nanman, which mean Southern Barbarians because you exhibited these type of nonintellectual behavior.
Your ancestors must be nice. My family and relatives use a more nasty name to describe the Vietnamese cretins.

In your day dream!

Remember ! The Ottoman Empire has gone! Turkey is a third class country in this world now!

Forget about the East-Turkistan , we killed many such kind of cockroaches 60 years ago.

And we keep that good tradition until now.

Ironically, the so-called "East Turkistan" never once belonged to the Ottoman Empire.

He lost most of his Ottoman Empire's historical land to the European powers, yet he wanna unleash his frustration to the harmless China.

Ironically, the so-called "East Turkistan" never once belonged to the Ottoman Empire.

He lost most of his Ottoman Empire's historical land to the European powers, yet he wanna unleash his frustration to the harmless China.
These guys just live in the glory of The Ottoman Empire but without their ancestors' ability

Tell me how the mandate of Heaven is not a mythology. :omghaha::omghaha:
The direct evidence is " the heirloom Seal of the Realm"

It is a Chinese jade seal carved out of the "He Shi Bi"

It is very important token for a emperor, every command without this seal will be consider as illegal.

It works like an endorse seal but much more important.

An emperor without the seal will not be considered as the real emperor

In 221 BC , this seal was created by the first emperor "Qin Shi Huang"

There are 8 words on it " 受命于天,既寿永昌"

It means "Having received the Mandate from Heaven, may (the emperor) lead a long and prosperous life " or "Son of the Heaven"

The word "天" means Heaven , so every emperor called themself as "天子" Son of Heaven.

This theory make people believe the emperor is the right guy and help the emperor to rule the country.

The Confucianism worked the same way and systematized the hierarchy in details,so every emperor respect Confucianism and rule the country according to the confucianism.

You call us third world? Haha,Turkey is closer to western living standards than China. Most of you, which is 90%, insects live on the same living standards as our dogs but our dogs probably get better food than you. Unforunately for you soon Chinese economic miracle will be over and it already started. China is threatened by the internal forces it tries to contain. It will either keep the repression in place or be torn apart by the drives of internal strugle. We should ask Japan how to deal with ya but we also got enough of Chinese' heads rolling in our time :lol: Good old times will return with the permission of tengri.
Third class nation does not mean Third world , Fool!

Ask your US daddy what class you are. lapdog .

Your living standard may better than us but you still need to buy weapon from China US EU

The only thing you can proud is Turkey barbecue ,they are everywhere .

That is all you have ,that is the only thing you can do .

Again,turkey is third class nation even lower.

Do not say your ancestor is the ottoman empire , you are humiliating them.

Last edited:
France De Gaul was stupid, he denied Ho Chi Minh peace proposal, there is reason for Vietnam war, for intervention of USA, communist China and Russia, kid.

learn more before you could troll here.

Without china we do not lost too much our land in Northern to idiot.
Lost land to idiot , and what you are?

Who divided Vietnam 1954 and kiss *** USA 1972, who backed Khmer Rouge attacked on Vietnam border after 1975 and himself attacked on Vietnam 1979 ?

It is China.

Only Russia was by side with Vietnam until the end of war. China tried best to use her position to make relation with USA. What China did against Vietnam is like policy smugglers. 1979 China attacked on Vietnam to show of your true face to your new master USA, Yes, China is ready to be trusted slave of US in cold war.
So you are kissing asses of US and RU ??

Lost land to idiot , and what you are?

Idiot aggressor China stolen our land,

So you are kissing asses of US and RU ??

You, China kissed *** your master USA before attack on Vietnam 1979.

images

So you guys are even not capable to p
rotect your land from so called idiot.
And answer my question please. Are you kissing asses of usa and Russian?

So you guys are even not capable to p
rotect your land from so called idiot.
And answer my question please. Are you kissing asses of usa and Russian?

Idiot is stupid, posted photo above is my answer: China is who kissing *** USA.

Last edited:
You could proud for Han Chinese civilization, but why Han Chinese were slaves of Mongolian and Manchus in your history. Think more our Chinese friends. You have to learn more to respect other people in the world, kid.

UK invaded Qing Dynasty is the same reason why Mongol/Yuan invaded China/Song. China sold tea, silk and porcelain to the UK, earned too much surplus, but UK has nothing to trade, I mean, Chinese don't need their stuff. So every year you could see a huge deficit went to UK, so they exported opium to China and then invaded China. Mongols were the same. Song was the most super rich country at that time, although Mongols or Liao were aggressive, Song controlled their economy, they have to trade with Song's currency, they need Song's goods, Song need nothing from them except the war horse which they didn't sell to Song. Song is like USA that time, the king of currency. But Song was weak in military, mainly because a lack of war horse. Infantry couldn't resist cavalry, Song couldn't raise war horse who liked the the grassland in Mongol.

Qing is different from Mongol. Mongols were stupid so they got their *** fucked off. Qing ruled under the way Ming's regime, the foundation of Chinese never changed, only the top level changed. In fact, they were beaten. Especially in late Qing, Han Chinese controlled everything from the economy to diplomacy.

rubbish, Korea and Japan become industrialized because they receive tech transfer from the European and American, not becaue they adopt Chinese culture. Chinese culture is backward, that's why Vietnam is the way it is now.....according to your logic

Wrong, Japan started industrialization since Meiji Restoration in 1860s, technology transfer is after WW2. You can't see the intrinsic value of Chinese culture, it's great.

If for the Russia's concern of security, I don't see any problem in China fanning up a bit more chaos in the ME. China can make a deal with RU that, China respect Russian interest in MA and Russia put the turkeys down.

I agree....but it is the same already. They had to fight and die...so will you if you go that route.

UK invaded Qing Dynasty is the same reason why Mongol/Yuan invaded China/Song. China sold tea, silk and porcelain to the UK, earned too much surplus, but UK has nothing to trade, I mean, Chinese don't need their stuff. So every year you could see a huge deficit went to UK, so they exported opium to China and then invaded China. Mongols were the same. Song was the most super rich country at that time, although Mongols or Liao were aggressive, Song controlled their economy, they have to trade with Song's currency, they need Song's goods, Song need nothing from them except the war horse which they didn't sell to Song. Song is like USA that time, the king of currency. But Song was weak in military, mainly because a lack of war horse. Infantry couldn't resist cavalry, Song couldn't raise war horse who liked the the grassland in Mongol.

Qing is different from Mongol. Mongols were stupid so they got their *** fucked off. Qing ruled under the way Ming's regime, the foundation of Chinese never changed, only the top level changed. In fact, they were beaten. Especially in late Qing, Han Chinese controlled everything from the economy to diplomacy.

Wrong, Japan started industrialization since Meiji Restoration in 1860s, technology transfer is after WW2. You can't see the intrinsic value of Chinese culture, it's great.

You are both right. Japan started industrialization in the Meiji period...but with transfer and copying western tech, no native innovation.

you do know china started before rome did right? We are not US, 300 years of history.
You no muchy learn count. the first Chinese dynasty came after Rome was a Republic. Unless you are just talking about people living there...in which the cave paintings and objects in Europe are older than anything in China.

Last edited:
The western technology is just their cloth, while the Chinese culture is their blood and flesh.

Philippines is even more westernized than Japan and South Korea, but does it mean it is more advanced?

The Asian nations can absorb some advanced western technology, but we still need to retain our tradition, otherwise we would become rootless with the identity crisis.
Chinese did the right thing and ditched their worthless culture and copied western culture whole-sale. The one right thing Mao did.

You are realistic Chinese when you admitted that both Mongolian and Manchurian invaded in to China, They were foreigner when they conquered China.

What UK did with Man Qing China in the past is similar to what France Colonial did with Vietnam. There is different of that China is big country with population and territory. Vietnam was smaller and weak.

You no muchy learn count. the first Chinese dynasty came after Rome was a Republic. Unless you are just talking about people living there...in which the cave paintings and objects in Europe are older than anything in China.

It is you who needs an education. I lived in the West, I am very knowledgeable on Western history, but I am also Chinese, so my interests in Chinese history and access to resources is also greater than you.

Rome kingdom started at 753

Roman Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese Zhou Dynasty, and this is at the very least second dynasty of China, started at 1046. Roman kingdom was more or less a barbarian king. Zhou and the one before it Shang were full fledged kingdoms with all the splendors of an imperial ruler.

If you know Chinese, the word king, was at first emperor, but after king of Qin's reunification after hundreds of years of war, he already had the title of king, due to the different "dukes" declaring themselves king but still nominal subjects of the king of Zhou, he felt a different title was needed, and so the word of King in Chinese was relegated of the Western equivalent of King, below that of emperor.

Back
Top Bottom