What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Confucianism reinforce and remind our people of the value that will lead to success. It therefore became an inherent part of our culture and identity that passed down from generation to generation. Laziness is part of the value associated with a preference to relax and having fun over hard work. All Confucian countries today from China, Japan, both Korea, Singapore are all hard working states unlike you Vietnamese.

I would love nothing more than to see the IQ of your Vietnamese people before Confucianism. Matter of fact, comparing Confucian countries vs non-Confucian is quite stunning in education disparity, IQ, and wealth. The only country that suffer is North Korea and that is only because they are sanction by everyone else but their people still score higher than even non-Confucian states in Asia. LOL.
So you admit that Confucism sux diks in influencing Vietnam? LOL

Relax, when Vietnam becomes industrialized, you Chinese can come back here and claim our success is from Confucism LOL, Chinese logic...............

Mao integrated the communism (the most hated ideology in the West) into the Chinese culture.

Funny that you are now taking the credit from the communism, your most hated ideology.
Not just communism....everything.

So you admit that Confucism sux diks in influencing Vietnam? LOL

Relax, when Vietnam becomes industrialized, you Chinese can come back here and claim our success is from Confucism LOL, Chinese logic...............
The reason that you Vietnam still lag behind but still have higher potential than non-Confucian states comes directly from Confucianism influence. Beside you Vietnam have tame influence from Hindusphere which leading to not being a pure Confucian. Despite that, many East Asian Confucians and Western Christian still bet on you Vietnamese to outperform that on Hindusphere influence states. Don't let us down okay my Vietnamese friend? LOL

Mao integrated the communism (the most hated ideology in the West) into the Chinese culture.

Funny that you are now taking the credit from the communism, your most hated ideology.
Communism was a Jewish ideology , not sure why he thinks it's western culture?

The reason that you Vietnam still lag behind but still have higher potential than non-Confucian states comes directly from Confucianism influence. Beside you Vietnam have tame influence from Hindusphere which leading to not being a pure Confucian. Despite that, many East Asian Confucians and Western Christian still bet on you Vietnamese to outperform that on Hindusphere influence states. Don't let us down okay my Vietnamese friend? LOL
I will say this for the nth time, the reason and indisputable fact why East Asia industrializes is because of technology transfer from Europe and America. Without technology transfer, East Asia would be in a worst shape than even Cambodia since the land can't be farmed. Just look at Mongolia and North Korea and see them for yourself; that's China,Korea, Japan,Taiwan...............................without tech transfer from the West LOL

I will say this for the nth time, the reason and indisputable fact why East Asia industrializes is because of technology transfer from Europe and America. Without technology transfer, East Asia would be in a worst shape than even Cambodia since the land can't be farmed. Just look at Mongolia and North Korea and see them for yourself; that's China,Korea, Japan,Taiwan...............................without tech transfer from the West LOL
Absolutely nonsense. Tech transfer is part of modernization. Are you saying the Hindusphere states or non-Confucian/non-Western Jewish states didn't get tech transfer from the West and where are they now? Do you even know the West learn from Confuciansphere and expand their knowledge such as the 4 great invention of China? What I'm saying here is Confucian states are good student. We learn fast and able to apply the knowledge we learn and expand the wealth, intelligence, and society faster than anyone. The Philippines is a great example of a country who was the richest in Asia during WWI,I and now become completely shit afterward.

First of foremost, Mongolia is NOT a Confucian state. Their ancestors fail to learn Confucianism and didn't follow or practice Confucianism at all. North Korea is a Confucian state. Like I told you before, the only reason North Korea lag is due to sanction and has nothing to do with Confucian value embed in their brain. On equal footing, North Korea would beat any non-Confucian states if given fair chance to modernization.

Be a man , answer my question!!

Are you Viet kissing asses of USA and RU ? Yes or No !

Kiddo. look again at this photo below.

Vietnam kicked *** USA imperialist, they went home in 1973. China is kissing *** of USA in Peking 1972 and in Washington 1979.

Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely nonsense. Tech transfer is part of modernization. Are you saying the Hindusphere states or non-Confucian/non-Western Jewish states didn't get tech transfer from the West and where are they now? Do you even know the West learn from Confuciansphere and expand their knowledge such as the 4 great invention of China? What I'm saying here is Confucian states are good student. We learn fast and able to apply the knowledge we learn and expand the wealth, intelligence, and society faster than anyone. The Philippines is a great example of a country who was the richest in Asia during WWI,I and now become completely shit afterward.

First of foremost, Mongolia is NOT a Confucian state. Their ancestors fail to learn Confucianism and didn't follow or practice Confucianism at all. North Korea is a Confucian state. Like I told you before, the only reason North Korea lag is due to sanction and has nothing to do with Confucian value embed in their brain. On equal footing, North Korea would beat any non-Confucian states if given fair chance to modernization.
Yes, look at Southeast Asian states, Africa, Middle East, Central America, Latin America, South Asia ZERO tech transfer compared to civilian and military tech transfer that Taiwan,China,Korea,Japan received.

Stop pretending; without tech transfer, East Asia is just another Mongolia or North Korea.

Yes, look at Southeast Asian states, Africa, Middle East, Central America, Latin America, South Asia ZERO tech transfer compared to civilian and military tech transfer that Taiwan,China,Korea,Japan received.

Stop pretending; without tech transfer, East Asia is just another Mongolia or North Korea.

The West didn't transfer their technology. Instead, they used East Asia as a workshop or foundry to build the components of their technology for cheaper price.

The Japan from 1840 to 1945 has took the western idea, then independently developed their own industrialization. After 1945, Japan got controlled by the US, then became their workshop, same for South Korea and Taiwan.

While PRC started its own independent industrialization since 1949. At the beginning, it got the help from USSR. Afterward, PRC got its economic reform by getting contractor jobs from the West, while keep developing its technology by borrowing the western ideas.

The US is technologically ahead, so we borrowed their advanced ideas, while there is no room for us to copy their technology.

China mostly has to developed its own technology based on that idea.

The West didn't transfer their technology. Instead, they used East Asia as a workshop or foundry to build the components of their technology for cheaper price.

The Japan from 1840 to 1945 has took the western idea, then independently developed their own industrialization. After 1945, Japan got controlled by the US, then became their workshop, same for South Korea and Taiwan.

While PRC started its own independent industrialization since 1949. At the beginning, it got the help from USSR. Afterward, PRC got its economic reform by getting contractor jobs from the West, while keep developing its technology by borrowing the western ideas.

The US is technologically ahead, so we borrowed their advanced ideas, while there is no room for us to copy their technology.

China mostly has to developed its own technology based on that idea.
To add to your points, initially the west want China to open up so to sell Chinese their goods. They thought Chinese not capable to learn and make the gadgets sold to them. There were no intentions to transfer tech to China. They underestimated our ability and think we were still living in Qing dynasty

Yes, look at Southeast Asian sates, Africa, Middle East, Central America, Latin America, South Asia ZERO tech transfer compared to civilian and military tech transfer that Taiwan,China,Korea,Japan received.

Absolutely nonsense! Plenty of Western technologies are used in Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle-East, Latin America, and South Asia. The difference here is that they don't utilized the knowledge they gain from using those technologies to broaden their own development. When the West brought an good looking plate of food to the table, a non-Confucian states would say "Wow, it tastes really good, I'm very thank you." while a Confucian states would respond with, "How do you make that food?" China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea all utilized the technologies and expanded it. Nothing is given for free! This is a fact! As a matter of fact, during the Beijing Olympics ceremony, we taught the world and remind the Confucian states the great lesson learned from Confucius.

Watch at 7min mark.

The biggest the lesson from that ceremony is this "The truth knowledge is one own limitation". Any Confucian states kept that in mind and taught their kids that same odium. This is why the Confucian states are successful because of the ambition seeking to learn and to gain knowledge through hard work and dedication.

My friend, you need to take a Confucius bath to get rid of the Hindusphere bacteria that are in you. Go read the Confucius Analects.[/media]

Last edited:
Absolutely nonsense! Plenty of Western technologies are used in Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle-East, Latin America, and South Asia. The difference here is that they don't utilized the knowledge they gain from using those technologies to broaden their own development. When the West brought an good looking plate of food to the table, a non-Confucian states would say "Wow, it tastes really good, I'm very thank you." while a Confucian states would respond with, "How do you make that food?" China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea all utilized the technologies and expanded it. Nothing is given for free! This is a fact! As a matter of fact, during the Beijing Olympics ceremony, we taught the world and remind the Confucian states the great lesson learned from Confucius.

Watch at 7min mark.

The biggest the lesson from that ceremony is this "The truth knowledge is one own limitation". Any Confucian states kept that in mind and taught their kids that same odium. This is why the Confucian states are successful because of the ambition seeking to learn and to gain knowledge through hard work and dedication.

My friend, you need to take a Confucius bath to get rid of the Hindusphere bacteria that are in you. Go read the Confucius Analects.[/media]
Don't bullshit my friend. There is no tech transfer to the places I mentioned; only the final products are sold. The mentioned places do not receive tech transfer like East Asia do.

Heck, your Haier even received tech transfer from Germany in the 80's to make a fridge. Foreign car companies must transfer 90% of a car to China within 3 years of operating in China. your high speed rail is from tech transfer of Germany too, you receive marine diesel engine tech licensing from Man B&W, you received nuclear tech transfer from Doosan which had received those from American, you received military tech transfer from the British, Russian, Ukraining, French .........the list of you receiving tech transfer from Europe, America, Russia, Japan is endless my friend.

North Korea and Mongolia are your harsh reality of East Asia without tech transfer my friend; either you are fully ignorant of East Asia receiving massive tech transfer or you simply don't EVER want to admit it. Confushit my *** hole, without the teaching and transfer of technologies; East Asia is nothing but a shithole no more or less than North Korea

Don't bullshit my friend. There is no tech transfer to the places I mentioned; only the final products are sold. The mentioned places do not receive tech transfer like East Asia do.

Heck, your Haier even received tech transfer from Germany in the 80's to make a fridge. Foreign car companies must transfer 90% of a car to China within 3 years of operating in China. your high speed rail is from tech transfer of Germany too, you receive marine diesel engine tech licensing from Man B&W, you received nuclear tech transfer from Doosan which had received those from American, you received military tech transfer from the British, Russian, Ukraining, French .........the list of you receiving tech transfer from Europe, America, Russia, Japan is endless my friend.

North Korea and Mongolia are your harsh reality of East Asia without tech transfer my friend; either you are fully ignorant of East Asia receiving massive tech transfer or you simply don't EVER want to admit it. Confushit my *** hole, without the teaching and transfer of technologies; East Asia is nothing but a shithole no more or less than North Korea
Really? You are going to sit here and bullshitting with facts? What tech transfer? Be specific. What exactly did the West,namely the US, provided to Japan/Korea/China to industrialize? You didn't know that after WWII, Japan began its rebuild and industrialization by doing what China are doing now, mimic US secret manufacturing tech, doing their own research and development, doing OEM contract. The outsource to East Asia is mainly for saving labor cost. The Chinese, Japanese, and Korean are still the one who need to do the research and develop those products to make where it is today. Why do you think China, Japan, Korea are all top spender in R&D? Give credit where it's due, my friend. I repeat to you RIGHT NOW that plenty of tech transfer and build on license had been given to Latin America, especially Brazil and Mexico, who are actually contractor fo the US's military. In fact, loook at India. They received plenty of tech from West, Russia and they still can't produce anything useful.

I have repeat this same shit to you many times. Mongolia is not a Confucian state. Their culture is associate with Central Asia. North Korea lags because of sanction and they chose not to open their economy to others. Now answer me, why do you see all Confucian states do so well in international test, IQ, and academic? WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Stop bullshting me, my friend and see for what is fact. Confucian states' ambition and hard work lead to all being so successful today. Nothing is given! Nobody brings a free plate to you.

Back
Top Bottom