What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Vietnamese invented wet rice cultivation!?:rofl:

Yue people created it, not Han. If you claim on this forum that you're Han Chinese, your ancestors eating dumplings in the past.

He meant wet dream cultivation

Chinese wet dream ís cultivated to rule the world, but in fact you are ruled by barbarian from north.

Yue people created it, not Han. If you claim on this forum that you're Han Chinese, your ancestors eating dumplings in the past.
The domestication of rice was prior to any modern day ethnic identity,typical of nationalists you seek to project a Vietnamese identity to extinct peoples.

Keep on pumping out your propaganda that Southern China was inhabited and ruled by Vietnamese,the whole world can see how ridiculous nationalists are.

You expanded from North East China, not from Yalow River bro, nomadic tribes. You can not say you have greatest civilization on earth. Simply you become ethnic group in China now, you lost your homeland to Han Chinese immigrants.

Think more kid before you could troll on us. Vietnam regained Independence from China. Could you regain independence from China now ?
I came from Northeastern China? Viet monkeys are telling me what ethnicity and tribe I am from now? Since you monkeys like to insist that I should re-establish Manchuria, Hanoi looks like a good place to start. We have to remove a few million monkeys first though.

The domestication of rice was prior to any modern day ethnic identity,typical of nationalists you seek to project a Vietnamese identity to extinct peoples.

Keep on pumping out your propaganda that Southern China was inhabited and ruled by Vietnamese,the whole world can see how ridiculous nationalists are.

You claimed that you han Chinese came to Fujian. If it could be true, you are Han Chinese , your ancestor live in Zhong Yuan in the past. Han people have been eating dumpling, not cooked rice. Planting wet rice is made by Yue people in south china and south east Asia. Viets belong to Yue people. We could claim it not Han chinese.

I came from Northeastern China? Viet monkeys are telling me what ethnicity and tribe I am from now? Since you monkeys like to insist that I should re-establish Manchuria, Hanoi looks like a good place to start. We have to remove a few million monkeys first though.

You have your bloodline from your father base on worship of Asia people, your ancestor is came from Nomad tribes from North East China in the past. You have begin to regain your independence from where your ancestor came from. Its rightful for you.

Its a shameful for you when one Man Qing boy mentioned about Thanglong-Hanoi. Where we kicked *** of Man Qing invaders back to China.

Last edited:
You have your bloodline from your father base on worship of Asia people, your ancestor is came from Nomad tribes from North East China in the past. You have begin to regain your independence from where your ancestor came from. Its rightful for you.

Its a shameful for you when one Man Qing boy mentioned about Thanglong-Hanoi. Where we kicked *** of Man Qing invaders back to China.
That's quite funny. My father's passport said Han and my birth certificate said Han. Here a Viet monkey is telling me I am Manchu and I should re-establish the Qing dynasty. If you insist, I really wouldn't mind China killing a few million monkeys in Hanoi to do it.

That's quite funny. My father's passport said Han and my birth certificate said Han. Here a Viet monkey is telling me I am Manchu and I should re-establish the Qing dynasty. If you insist, I really wouldn't mind China killing a few million monkeys in Hanoi to do it.

don't forget that you admitted that your ancestor is Man on PDF, base on your bloodline you are not Han. Don't make yourselves to be joker here.

You claimed that you han Chinese came to Fujian. If it could be true, you are Han Chinese , your ancestor live in Zhong Yuan in the past. Han people have been eating dumpling, not cooked rice. Planting wet rice is made by Yue people in south china and south east Asia. Viets belong to Yue people. We could claim it not Han chinese.
For the nth time the natives of Fujian got siniczed or replaced its quite boring repeating the same thing over and over again.

Not only did I mention what happened after Minyue fell but that the paternal haplogroups are similar to Northern Han.

I'm not going to do the research for you look up 八姓入閩.

The Sinicization of Fujian was completed by Northern Song,while during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms the Western part was considered "barbarian" while the prefectures of Fu,Jian and Quan were inhabited by Han.

Doesn't mean squat if Vietnamese were included in the Yue ethonym,does the Inca empire have anything to do with the Inuits even though they are both Native Americans?

Did I hit your nerves? Yes, I did LOL.

Central America does not receive technology licensing/transfer to produce car engine, jet engine, nuclear reactor, computer, ship engine, missile, fighter jet, submarine.

I easily debunk your Confushit theory that states without Confushit ideas clearly prosper more than states infected with Confucism. Like I said, you can keep your high IQ scores while the West can keep their Field Medals, Nobel Prizes, and superior invention. Don't forget we invented wet rice cultivating and passed it on to you Chinese. Otherwise, you guys were still carnivores fighting among vultures for left over LOL
No but you are dumb that really need to do a bit of research on Latin America. Mexico had been a contractor for US military for yearssss and they received many of US tech transfer and US military part is license to build in Mexico. Fact! Brazil and Germany had VERY CLOSE relationship that many of the car production in Germany are actually shift to Brazil. Tech transfer to Latin America had been established long ago, yet they are still stuck in the middle-income trap because they are not technological competitive enough like a Confucian states.. Fact!

You debunk shit. All you brought up were some isolated piece of technology that may or may not actually part of tech transfer but indeed a business transaction or involved cooperative research. In fact, there is a reason that all Confucian states are top R&D spender. Why don't you address that fact? And stop trying to divert the topic into multiple areas of military industry, commercial industry. We know you like to suck the West's dick but don't pretend that we Chinese are like your kind. We are different.

Like I said, you Viet invent tree climbing technique but rice cultivation? Don't make people laugh, my friend. LOL

No but you are dumb that really need to do a bit of research on Latin America. Mexico had been a contractor for US military for yearssss and they received many of US tech transfer and US military part is license to build in Mexico. Fact! Brazil and Germany had VERY CLOSE relationship that many of the car production in Germany are actually shift to Brazil. Tech transfer to Latin America had been established long ago, yet they are still stuck in the middle-income trap because they are not technological competitive enough like a Confucian states.. Fact!

You debunk shit. All you brought up were some isolated piece of technology that may or may not actually part of tech transfer but indeed a business transaction or involved cooperative research. In fact, there is a reason that all Confucian states are top R&D spender. Why don't you address that fact? And stop trying to divert the topic into multiple areas of military industry, commercial industry. We know you like to suck the West's dick but don't pretend that we Chinese are like your kind. We are different.

Like I said, you Viet invent tree climbing technique but rice cultivation? Don't make people laugh, my friend. LOL
You dumb *** don't even know the difference between contracting work and tech transfer via licensing/purchase. Doing contracting work like doing contract for Boeing you only get to produce like 2 parts out of the entire 1 million parts of a plane while tech transfer via licensing/procurement that East Asia received is a complete transfer of the know how of a product including the blue print and personnel assistance on site. Show me where does Brazil received 90% of the local content from the original auto producers from Germany like China did? Zip ,so stop bullshieting

East Asia suks diks to receive tech transfer and that is a fact, kid. East Asia is Mongolia and North Korea without the West cumming on your face and I already proved that LOL. Yes, we cultivated you via wet rice farming; otherwise you were still a bunch of naked carnivores. LOL

ViXuyen keep on repeating your delusions that Vietnamese invented high culture and rice domestication,maybe one day they will come true.

You dumb *** don't even know the difference between contracting work and tech transfer via licensing/purchase. Doing contracting work like doing contract for Boeing you only get to produce like 2 parts out of the entire 1 million parts of a plane while tech transfer via licensing/procurement that East Asia received is a complete transfer of the know how of a product including the blue print and personnel assistance on site. Show me where does Brazil received 90% of the local content from the original auto producers from Germany like China did? Zip ,so stop bullshieting

East Asia suks diks to receive tech transfer and that is a fact, kid. East Asia is Mongolia and North Korea without the West cumming on your face and I already proved that LOL. Yes, we cultivated you via wet rice farming; otherwise you were still a bunch of naked carnivores. LOL
Are you stupid or something? Japan/South Korea received tech transfer but they also develop their own R&D. This is a fact. I have shown you that without the hard work and dedication to succeed from a Confucian state, you end up like Central America stuck in middle-income for years. I even provided you two examples of why Confucians states are superior, one being high IQ and two being R&D spending. These two factors combine are what make Confucian states successful. We did joint-venture with foreign companies and cooperative work. Some tech transfer on commercial part. Military wise, there is none or very little. The west had an arm embargo on us since 1989. So you need to stop bullshitting with me, my friend. LOL!

Well at least East Asia is better than you monkey in the jungle. LOL You gotta admit, what did you monkey contribute to the world. How about tree climbing technique? I give you that. LOL

Are you stupid or something? Japan/South Korea received tech transfer but they also develop their own R&D. This is a fact. I have shown you that without the hard work and dedication to succeed from a Confucian state, you end up like Central America stuck in middle-income for years. I even provided you two examples of why Confucians states are superior, one being high IQ and two being R&D spending. These two factors combine are what make Confucian states successful. We did joint-venture with foreign companies and cooperative work. Some tech transfer on commercial part. Military wise, there is none or very little. The west had an arm embargo on us since 1989. So you need to stop bullshitting with me, my friend. LOL!

Well at least East Asia is better than you monkey in the jungle. LOL You gotta admit, what did you monkey contribute to the world. How about tree climbing technique? I give you that. LOL
You received massive military tech transfer from the USSR/Russia, Ukraine, Israel, U.K during and after Cold War. You received massive civilian industrial tech from USSR, America, Germany, and from the West via Korea and Japan LOL. Even your C919 jet you're still received tech from America LOL. East Asia has Western cum on all over your faces. Otherwise you are just another backward and destitute crap hole like North Korea and Mongolia.

And what did you chinaman contributed to the world despite having 1/5 of humanity's population? Chopstick, cookie fortune, and of course "gun power" that turns into the invention of plane and movie camera LOL

You received massive military tech transfer from the USSR/Russia, Ukraine, Israel, U.K during and after Cold War. You received massive civilian industrial tech from USSR, America, Germany, and from the West via Korea and Japan LOL. Even your C919 jet you're still received tech from America LOL. East Asia has Western cum on all over your faces. Otherwise you are just another backward and destitute crap hole like North Korea and Mongolia.

And what did you chinaman contributed to the world despite having 1/5 of humanity's population? Chopstick, cookie fortune, and of course "gun power" that turns into the invention of plane and movie camera LOL
Oh really? LOL So now USSR becomes the WEST now? LOLOLOL I knew you are bullshitting and try every small opportunity to switch your position back and forth to suit your argument. This tactic is old, my friend. We have some military exchange with Soviet prior to the Sino-Soviet split, afterward, we don't exchange any until re-normalization in 1990s. At that time, we helped and bought Russia weapons, meanwhile doing our own R&D. The west contribution to our military industry is very small. They never share high-tech weapon with us. You idiot! Otherwise we would have advanced and caught up with the West military standard already. LOL America never shared shit with us. What a joke to suggest the GREAT AMERICA of the WORLD providing high-tech military weapon to us. LOL On the commercial industrial side, it is a two-way street meaning we did joint-venture, and/or allow foreign companies to bring their expertise in exchange of market. This is not unique to China and any countries can applied this same strategy if they are smart and know how to guide their economy. Talking to a monkey like you to understand is obviously tough but I will try.

Looks up our invention and contribution to the world. For most important, the 4 great invention. Remember compass led to discovery of new world. Papermaking led paper currency, a new financial market boom. Printing led to information sharing and exchange of idea. Gunpowder lead to explosive weapon. Those are enough to advance civilization to a new age and advance into the industrial age led of course by the West who obviously took our invention and idea and advance to new high. It is all part of human advancement and we will take this responsibility in the 21st , alright my friend? This is our promise to you. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom