What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Wuhan, Hubei Province

Thank for your your information. I always try my best to guess that who is behind in the meaningless nick name on forum, it should be a fantasia of this person or it your yourself own idea,

OK, I will answer on your spams as reasonably as we Vietnamese, we can or have to say directly to Han Chinese. Who invaded in to Vietnam 2,000 year ago.

:rofl: (literately fall down and laugh)

Why do you always mention the Great Wall, that wall is not a border you silly. Everyone knows that Mongolian are not Han, so? They are not foreigners of China nor did they invaded a country called "China" (I have told you and show you the historical documents countless times but someone just can never learn), they were foreigners and invaders to Southern Song, and Southern Song is just a part of China. :disagree:

I don't insult Vietnamese nor I use bad language to describe them, I only insult arrogant and stupid people. Don't you dare to represent all Vietnamese since It would be an insult to your people~

Don't pretend to be a Saint, it makes people sick.

You could fallen down to laugh, but to be be carefully to your head, it should be injured. OK if you don't used bad words about Vietnamese.

Turn back to our discussion, Great Wall is history border of China, created by Qin xi Huang. Its the frontier of Zhong Guo and barbarian nations from North, Bei Di people, or barbarian as chinese extremist idiot troll on this forum.

Its good when you stated that Mongolian are not Han Chinese, they were foreigners when they invaded in to China.

Last edited:
Vietnamese nationalists can't even address my previous points about their fabricated history and they have the gall to call us slaves!

Thank for your your information. I always try my best to guess that who is behind in the meaningless nick name on forum, it should be a fantasia of this person or it your yourself own idea,

OK, I will answer on your spams as reasonably as we Vietnamese, we can or have to say directly to Han Chinese. Who invaded in to Vietnam 2,000 year ago.
Vietnamese nationalists can't even address my previous points about their fabricated history and they have the gall to call us slaves!

I would like to say here, from idea of my country man who said on PDF that: We don't have right to deny what our ancestors stated in our history book that Van lang kingdom pf Hung Kings is country of Viets ( Yue people or Bai yue if you like), is that the north point of Van Lang is reached to Dongding lake, to day is occupied by Chinese.

You could fallen down to laugh, but to be be carefully to your head, it should be injured. OK if you don't used bad words about Vietnamese.

Turn back to our discussion, Great Wall is history border of China, created by Qin xi Huang. Its the frontier of Zhong Guo and barbarian nations from North, Bei Di people, or barbarian as chinese extremist idiot troll on this forum.

Its good when you stated that Mongolian are not Han Chinese, they were foreigners when they invaded in to China.

You are so stupid that you can't even read human language.
NOBODY says that Mongolian are Han, and [they were foreigners and invaders to Southern Song which is just a part of China. ] Yuan dynasty itself is freaking China.

The central dynasties crossed the wall countless times in the history, you idiot. That wall is not a freaking border, nor a changeless border line of the central dynasties in Chinese history.

And you can't accept of the facts that I mentioned. We flourished before we even know of something called "Chinese" LOL . I feel sorry for you guys if you guys think that we need you to civilize us for a simple fact that we became sedentary farmers in the Red river delta while you were still carnivores. Our Dong Son Bronze culture existed before we knew such a thing as Chinese. I don't mind telling you that when we Vietnamese think of you Chinese, "civilized" is the last thing we think of; you're just a bunch of overbreeding bunch.

I don't understand why did you mention about Dong Son culture, which is a culture extinguished itself pretty long time ago. Besides China itself has many prehistoric cultures, both sides were actually "carnivores" in the same time.

I’m not saying that which cultures is better, but the fact is Vietnamese did adopt a lot of Han culture. One of the Vietnamese member here told me that ancient Vietnamese even used to introduce them as 漢 to the surrounding countries from Vietnam (漢夷有限). 

only Chinese say that Mongolian are Hans. :bunny:

:rofl: Yeah in your own dream Chinese say that Mongolian are Hans~ stop mixing your own imagination land with relaity~

Last edited:
I would like to say here, from idea of my country man who said on PDF that: We don't have right to deny what our ancestors stated in our history book that Van lang kingdom pf Hung Kings is country of Viets ( Yue people or Bai yue if you like), is that the north point of Van Lang is reached to Dongding lake, to day is occupied by Chinese.
Address the questions I asked not my ethnicity,Vietnamese like you are living in denial.

rubbish, Korea and Japan become industrialized because they receive tech transfer from the European and American, not becaue they adopt Chinese culture. Chinese culture is backward, that's why Vietnam is the way it is now.....according to your logic

The western technology is just their cloth, while the Chinese culture is their blood and flesh.

Philippines is even more westernized than Japan and South Korea, but does it mean it is more advanced?

The Asian nations can absorb some advanced western technology, but we still need to retain our tradition, otherwise we would become rootless with the identity crisis.

And you can't accept of the facts that I mentioned. We flourished before we even know of something called "Chinese" LOL . I feel sorry for you guys if you guys think that we need you to civilize us for a simple fact that we became sedentary farmers in the Red river delta while you were still carnivores. Our Dong Son Bronze culture existed before we knew such a thing as Chinese. I don't mind telling you that when we Vietnamese think of you Chinese, "civilized" is the last thing we think of; you're just a bunch of overbreeding bunch.
Accept the fact, my ***. LOL. Because it is wrong! Dong Son Culture? LOL. What is that, bronze casting is not unique to Vietnamese. When I talk of advance culture at the time, I'm talking of philosophical thought, law & order, technology, and architecture. There is an undisputed question that neighboring countries like Japan, Korean, and YOU Vietnam adopted and copied our Han style and culture.

Do I look like someone who care what a Vietnamese think of us? LOL Fact is we don't give a crap and likewise, we don't think of you and your ancestor as advance and civlized before us. There is a reason our ancestors called you guys nanman, which mean Southern Barbarians because you exhibited these type of nonintellectual behavior.

The people of those five regions – the Middle states, and the [Rong], [Yi], (and other wild tribes round them) – had all their several natures, which they could not be made to alter. The tribes on the east were called [Yi]. They had their hair unbound, and tattooed their bodies. Some of them ate their food without its being cooked. Those on the south were called Man. They tattooed their foreheads, and had their feet turned in towards each other. Some of them (also) ate their food without its being cooked. Those on the west were called [Rong]. They had their hair unbound, and wore skins. Some of them did not eat grain-food. Those on the north were called [Di]. They wore skins of animals and birds, and dwelt in caves. Some of them also did not eat grain-food. The people of the Middle states, and of those [Yi], Man, [Rong], and [Di], all had their dwellings, where they lived at ease; their flavours which they preferred; the clothes suitable for them; their proper implements for use; and their vessels which they prepared in abundance. In those five regions, the languages of the people were not mutually intelligible, and their likings and desires were different. To make what was in their minds apprehended, and to communicate their likings and desires, (there were officers) – in the east, called transmitters; in the south, representationists; in the west, [Di-dis]; and in the north, interpreters.[1]

Accept the fact, my ***. LOL. Because it is wrong! Dong Son Culture? LOL. What is that, bronze casting is not unique to Vietnamese. When I talk of advance culture at the time, I'm talking of philosophical thought, law & order, technology, and architecture. There is an undisputed question that neighboring countries like Japan, Korean, and YOU Vietnam adopted and copied our Han style and culture.

Do I look like someone who care what a Vietnamese think of us? LOL Fact is we don't give a crap and likewise, we don't think of you and your ancestor as advance and civlized before us. There is a reason our ancestors called you guys nanman, which mean Southern Barbarians because you exhibited these type of nonintellectual behavior.

our ancestor could answer in the same manner. translated into chinese: You are bei di. LOL.

our ancestor could answer in the same manner. translated into chinese: You are bei di. LOL.
Stop lying. Your ancestors were very honor to be under our subject. In fact, competing for China tributary status was very competitive back then.

Stop lying. Your ancestors were very honor to be under our subject. In fact, competing for China tributary status was very competitive back then.

You lie.

our ancestors kicked *** of such Bei Di (northern enemy) back to China.

You lie.

our ancestors kicked *** of such Bei Di (northern enemy) back to China.
Yet you feel very honor and proud that you are from the sinosphere rather than the indosphere and you look down upon your southeast neighbor because of their non-intellectual Confucian value. Get that fact straight. You learn from us and impose your discrimination against your neighbors at the time.

Yet you feel very honor and proud that you are from the sinosphere rather than the indosphere and you look down upon your southeast neighbor because of their non-intellectual Confucian value. Get that fact straight. You learn from us and impose your discrimination against your neighbors at the time.

One more lie.

We taken care about them Mon/Khmer/Khomu/Muong like our brothers. In ancent time we shared same ancestor and bloodline, we are people speak Mon/Kmer language. No need to learn from such idot, arrogant, unstable mentality of such northern enemy.

Confusius is not invented only in China. There is ideas for control relation of people, in family, in community and so on, from ancient time of most people in Asia or in the world. Confusi is collected and has been written in his book in China.

Back
Top Bottom